The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone know"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone know"
what the deal is with Sylar and those trilobite looking bugs? Was this covered before? I missed a few shows the first season, it could have been-if so I do apologize.

Are there any theories or is it just to give us extra heebiejeebies, a little ramping up of the creepiness factor?

He who throws mud loses ground.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Announcing super RoachMan! TenPin 10-19-07 1
   RE: Announcing super RoachMan! HobbsofMI 10-19-07 2
       Another bug sighting when moonbaby 10-19-07 3
           RE: Another bug sighting iatovttotx78 10-22-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Announcing super RoachMan! "
Are you referring to the giant cockroach that was next to the guy Sylar killed in Mexico? I think they are the infamous Madagascar hissing cockroaches that you see in movies and TV shows all the time. To be honest I don’t think there is any real connection to Sylar and the roaches. I know that there is this kinda slimy yucky feeling to Sylar so maybe he will be associated with roaches from now on; it is too early to tell. Maybe it is his new power, a roach wrangler or something.

TenPin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Announcing super RoachMan! "
In the season finale there was a giant cockroach next to the drain that Sylar went down after Hiro stabbed him. So there maybe a connection there.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Another bug sighting when"
he was captured by HRG and held in the cell at the paper company.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-22-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another bug sighting"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-07 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

Two off the cuff theories each more ludacris then the last

1. A subtle reminder of what we can become. Remember that Cockroaches are the pinnacle of evolution.

2. God watching over our heroes.

Evidence for both can be found in the quote below.

Man is a narcissistic species by nature. We have colonized the four corners of our tiny planet. But we are not the pinnacle of so-called evolution. That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach. Capable of living for months without food. Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time. Resistant to radiation. If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach ~Mohinder Suresh

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •