The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"primatechpaper.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"primatechpaper.com"
Ok....we have another email.....I tried to get in but it blocked me so maybe someone else can do better than me or type it right.....I don't know:

Want to try to get into his files too? Go to primatechpaper.com, find the helix hidden in the logo on the 'About us' page.

Enter the username bennet and password claire. The password to get into my file is HGghx11a. Get 2 know me.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 eeek! Canada Girl 01-30-07 1
   RE: eeek! HobbsofMI 01-30-07 2
       RE: eeek! Canada Girl 01-30-07 3
           RE: eeek! trigirl 01-31-07 4
           RE: eeek! HobbsofMI 01-31-07 5
               RE: eeek! Canada Girl 02-11-07 11
               RE: eeek! syren 02-11-07 12
 2 new E-mails: HobbsofMI 02-06-07 6
   RE: 2 new E-mails: syren 02-06-07 7
       RE: 2 new E-mails: HobbsofMI 02-12-07 13
           RE: 2 new E-mails: syren 02-12-07 14
   RE: 2 new E-mails: warp_core breach 02-07-07 10
 RE: primatechpaper.com syren 02-06-07 8
   RE: primatechpaper.com syren 02-06-07 9
 RE: primatechpaper.com syren 02-12-07 15
   RE: primatechpaper.com HobbsofMI 02-13-07 18
 RE: primatechpaper.com syren 02-12-07 16
 So? PagongRatEater 02-13-07 17
   RE: So? HobbsofMI 02-13-07 19
   RE: So? syren 02-14-07 20
 Another email.... HobbsofMI 02-27-07 21
 Two more emails.... HobbsofMI 03-08-07 22
 Another email from Wireless....titl... HobbsofMI 03-13-07 23
 New email... HobbsofMI 04-19-07 24
 Nathan's election web site: HobbsofMI 04-25-07 25
   RE: Nathan's election web site: J I M B O 04-25-07 26
       RE: Nathan's election web site: sporkman 04-25-07 27
           RE: Nathan's election web site: J I M B O 04-25-07 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "eeek!"

Tried to look at those files with user name and password. Got this message back:

You have attempted to access a page
that you are not authorized to view.
Your IP address has been noted.

Future attempts to access may result in legal action.

Click here to return to the Primatech Paper home page.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-30-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: eeek!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-07 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

I got thru and saw the file on Wireless......then the second one I got that message....lol...did not find where to use the second password:

CASE FILE: C3001SUBJECT: Hana Gitelman (Known Aliases: Wireless)ABILITIES: Can intercept, generate and interpret electronic wireless transmissions.LOCATION: Currently unknown.PERSONAL HISTORY: Grandmother fought in World War II in the resistance against Germany. Mother was a decorated Israeli pilot. Both her mother and grandmother were killed in a 1989 terrorist attack, which Gitelman survived.

Gitelman served in the Israeli Army and transferred to Mossad in 1997 where she excelled in Sig-Int and rose through the ranks of the intelligence organization, most likely due to her latent abilities.

I exploited Gitelman’s strong desire to participate in active field work, recruited her from Mossad, and put her in our service. After physical training at our secure facility and the full manifestation of her abilities, Gitelman was sent to Tanzania to intercept data on DNA alteration from Dr. Henry Strauss. She successfully completed the mission, but was captured in the process and turned over to the US Embassy. Her belief that she was working for the CIA and lack of bona fides most likely came as a surprise to her and our intelligence indicates that she escaped.

Gitelman has not been heard from since she escaped custody in Tanzania. I suspect she is living “off the grid” under an assumed identity.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE:
Possibly unstable. Refer to Mossad-Prepared Psych Evaluation for detailed analysis. Gitelman may harbor resentment for what she views as our abandonment of her in Tanzania. DIRECTIVE: Locate and debrief. Gitelman’s abilities makes her a highly valuable asset to the organization.
••CAUTION•• All communication regarding Hana Gitelman should be directed through non-electronic means (no email, text message, instant message, cell phone or land line). Keep all files stored at 4096-bit encryption.

MRI
N/A
N/A
N/A

Surveillance
Photo 001
Photo 002
Photo 003

Research Documents
Mossad File
N/A
N/A

01-30-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: eeek!"
I finally got through on her and Syler (how the hell do you spell that, argh!). His is COOL, they've done all kinds of crap to him. I can't get back in anymore.

Has anyone been able to see who the middle two files are on?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-31-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: eeek!"
Oh, I thought the other files were all decoys. I only got Hanna. I will keep playing too!

01-31-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
5. "RE: eeek!"
How did you get into Syler? What user name and password did you use?

02-11-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: eeek!"
Syler is the bottom profile and I got right into him when I went in the first time without a password.

Only got in once though!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: eeek!"
The passwords are on Wikipedia.

02-06-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
6. "2 new E-mails:"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-07 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

1st is about Ted: Get to know Ted, too: Go to http://www.primatechpaper.com and find the helix. Same place as before. Username: bennet / password: claire. Ted's code: TSntz14b. Remember: Username is always bennet.

2nd is another web site: Don't fall behind. Join the cause. Go to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com now.

Edit: now we have passwords to 3 of the 4 files. Wonder who the last file is?

02-06-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2 new E-mails:"
I have not been around for a while...could someone explain what these emails are???

Please?

02-12-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 2 new E-mails:"
I signed into their site and entered my info for employment. Now I get emails every week thus I share them here.

02-12-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: 2 new E-mails:"
Thank you Hobbes. For a minute there I was wondering if I posted to the right board.

I also did the employment thing...there is lots of info on wikipedia.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-07-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2 new E-mails:"
The last file could be Matt's. In Ted's file it refers to Matt helping to catch Ted and then refers to file C002...

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

02-06-07, 03:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: primatechpaper.com"
Has anyone called the number...besides me? Or filled out the job application...besides me?

02-06-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
9. "RE: primatechpaper.com"
LOL...nevermind...I'm figuring it out.

02-12-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: primatechpaper.com"
Hobbs not to tread on your thread...but here's another password. It's for Matts file.

MPggtn75x

02-13-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: primatechpaper.com"
Oh...don't worry about treading on my thread....it's for everyone and if I'm not around or don't get it this way everyone will.

02-12-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: primatechpaper.com"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-07 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Got another text message just now. It says to call 1800prima16 and enter ext. 42307#

The message says to tell him we're on to him but not to tell him what we are doing. It also says voicemails left will be posted at samantha48616e61.com

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "So?"
I've been getting the e-mails and I've been too busy to take the time to pursue that whole vignette. My question is - Is it worth it? Does it add to your appreciation and understanding of the show? Trying to figure out if its really worth my time...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - President J. Adams

02-13-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: So?"
I think the profiles are worth it right now. I thought there was some info that was new and neat......the texting and that...I don't know because I don't text.

02-14-07, 08:09 AM (EST)
20. "RE: So?"
We have unlimited text so that's why I signed up for that and the emails.

I think it is. But this is one of my favorite shows right now. Some other forums are saying that Matt will be the one to die, but after reading his profile and that samantha.com page, I really think he is an integral part of the story and he's going to be the one to help Niki.

Here's a whole bunch of spoiler info...

Heroes

02-27-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
21. "Another email...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-07 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-27-07 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Too bad I recieved it after it closed whatever they wanted us to do or see:

Our first plan has gone into effect. Let's get together to observe. Go online to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com before 9:00 PM tonight.

To unsubscribe, click on the following link: unsubscribe me
***Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your unsubscribe request to take effect.***
You may also unsubscribe by mail. Send your request including your name and e-mail address to:
Primatech Paper "Unsubscribe", 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 1360 2nd Floor, Universal City, CA 91608

Edit: Ok...I got in....it's Wireless and she is asking for HRG's help. Her team missed their check in....I keep loging in and out and it comes up with fun facts and a different Wireless message each time.

Edit: It is not HRG but someone with the intials HG. She is telling him that Matt and Ted are late checking in while she is hunting HRG boss in Las Vegus...just like in the online comic. It keeps going....with questions and updates from Hana/Wirless.

The site is NBC:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/2screen/

03-08-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
22. "Two more emails...."
Now that we know Primatech wasn’t giving us our abilities, I found a great place to gather the scientific theories behind what is really happening to us.

It was started by another seeking answers to our most important question.

Check it out here: http://www.activatingevolution.org

Meanwhile, I just got another potentially huge lead. Looks like we have gained a new ally. Learn more about that here.

Second one:

Did you find me on MySpace yet? Samantha48616e61

03-13-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
23. "Another email from Wireless....titled: New Lead"
I'm chasing down a new lead that I got from an unlikely source. Read more about it at http://www.samantha48616e61.com/. May need more help with all this soon.

***Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your unsubscribe request to take effect.***
You may also unsubscribe by mail. Send your request including your name and e-mail address to:
Primatech Paper "Unsubscribe", 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 1360 2nd Floor, Universal City, CA 91608

I did not really see anything new...

04-19-07, 04:04 PM (EST)
24. "New email..."
I knew I'd find a way. The portal is open again and today's voting test is about to begin. Get to my site right away and log in. Tell everyone!

www.samantha48616e61.com

04-25-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
25. "Nathan's election web site:"
Learn more about the guy Linderman wants to put in office so bad...and you've been helping keep out (so far).

Visit: www.votepetrelli.com

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Nathan's election web site:"

interesting that he FLEW for the navy.

last ep i wondered if he was going to fly peter to linderman to get healed...now i wonder if maybe he'll do that for his wife.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Nathan's election web site:"
Under Nathan's views on fair voting:

...Countless voters are turned away at the polls, registration rolls are incorrect and incomplete, and voting machines are tampered with

Good thing Nathan has Linderman and his associates to make sure no voting machines are tampered with.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Nathan's election web site:"

well, "technically" he doesn't say anything about tampering with results of voting machines...just the machines themselves.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •