The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-17, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Episode 5 confessionals:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-17 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | total
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 19X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 13
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 12
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 11
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | 8
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | 7
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 7
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 6
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 6
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 1 | 5
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 5
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 4
Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 4
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 3

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X

Will be back later to fill in the story of the confessionals.

For as much as Sandra reminded us that she is the QUEEN of Survivor, she really is. We saw more how her mind works and she operates in this season than we ever saw in the past. Perhaps because the editors chose to highlight other more outlandish characters. But, this season we really saw her go, and considering that she probably did have the largest target on her back from day one, I'd say she did pretty darn well. If she had made merge, she could have slipped farther away from the bullseye, perhaps? Every budding Survivor hopeful can certainly learn ALOT from Sandra. She had 4 confessionals in her boot episode. Her first one was optimistic while noting that she and Varner were in a bad spot, but give her a few days and she will figure it out and land on top, running things again. The second: Varner told me they want to vote out Tai, and as long as it ain’t me, I’ll vote Tai all day, everyday. (In true Sandra fashion! But, inside it’s not adding up because it would be stupid of them not to get rid of me or Varner. Winning is the only way to make sure that they aren’t filling our heads with a pile of BS. We will see what happens at the challenge but if they don’t think I am going to take charge of this situation they don’t know the queen.

Sandra never gives up and works another angle: Of all 3 times I have played Survivor, I feel like this is the first time that something could go wrong. Varner is telling me that Tai is going home but I don’t believe it. So, I just can’t hope for the best. I need to assess the situation and work my magic. I laid out the scenario of the koah Rong 3, Aubry is still here, Debbie is still here, and Tai is still here. They could say that they are not friends but at the end of the day they shared that one season together, they have shared what no one else has shared and when you come out to play a game like this you usually stick with what you know. The voice of experience and a seasoned veteran, who is still sharp as a tack. Finally, even up against the wall she has a plan to work: coming into this game I knew I would have the biggest target on my back and now Tai is saying they are coming after me. Tonights TC is all about making Tai enemy number one. Emma set him up big time, and imma twist it around. He will go home. Unfortunately, it was not to pass. But, she gave it a valiant effort.

Sarah's one confessional underlined the power of the Queen, and she had a sharp observation. She never raises her voice, there is a reason she is a two time winner, etc.I wonder if Sarah being chosen to have the confessional of astute observationalist will pay off for her later in the game?

Varner also had 4 confessionals as he was in the hot seat as well. He narrates the situation, then relays his hope when Zeke points the target at Tai, but is he too naive? His final confessional: I am not going home tonight, Tai is, unless Tai has an idol....hahahhahaha, we know that Tai has 2, which again paints Varner as native and not nearly as astute with observations as Sarah is.

Tai also had 4 confessionals. Frankly, I am getting tired of Tai complaining how smart everyone else is and poor little me, I got to find the idols, while he does. He is sneaky and relentless with them and the only one that seems to notice is Andrea. Her one confessional: Tai is the perfect decoy because Tai is dangerous in this game. He’s really good at finding idols and he’s really sneaky. He’s all over the place. It makes me very nervous working with someone like that. So even though we are actually targeting Sandra, it would make sense to get rid of Tai.

Tai had so many confessionals wrapped up in his paranoia of being the target then finding the idols. I feel that with all this attention, he is going to fall short of the game.

Zeke also had 4, and this was a huge jump from his prior game. This is the start of an arc for Zeke, for sure! But, is it the beginning of his final arc? The first confessional underlines the importance of getting the queen out, she's the single biggest threat in the history of the game as a two time winner...no one has ever gotten her out before, it will be tough! He narrates the events: Tai is the name they are giving Varner and Sandra, but if he finds out, they will be in trouble. Then, he tells us how much he likes Varner....someone who is desperate that I could work with. Then, post IC, the only solace he has is that it gives them the opportunity to finally get out Sandra, but they have to buy that Tai is going home.

Zeke did a lot of narrating and managing of the events, and we saw it play out.

The people that had 2 confessionals served to advance the story. Brad and Troyzan both spoke about how Troy was alone, but Brad says oh no you aren't, you are with me, and that they have each other moving forward. Brad comments that he has a solid now with Sierra, who has been with him from the start, and now Troy, but that makes 3 and he needs 4.

Troyzan and Brad may be important to the story, otherwise why would we see such a benign exchange? I suppose one could argue, alliances revealed don't succeed as well.

Debbie also had 2 long confessionals regarding the exile island adventure, mixed in with 2 confessionals by Cochran. Cochran, as astute as ever, Debbie suffering from a large bout of over confidence, play like you are sorry, kiss their collective a$$es. Then, her final advantage with the extra vote. This was a new twist and so as such was featured, but will it be important to the story of Survivor? I doubt it. It is delusional Debbie after all. Then again, Coach made it to F2?

Aubry's confessional noted that she was blindsided, and that Sandra is still the queen. Sets up the episode.

Ozzy had a reactionary confessional to Tai telling Varner the plan they had to vote out Sandra. Why would he do that? Ozzy.....guess that sums up his game: reactionary. He's not long for the game imo.

I already mentioned Sarah's astute observation of how Sandra operated, and Andrea's confessional about the sneaky, Tai.

Easy to see Varner and Sandra are sitting ducks and they are both in the final arc of the show. Who's next? Ozzy, Tai, perhaps? Would love to see Tai get blindsided with 2 idols in his pocket!

Who is looking good? Culpepper, Troyzan, Sierra...(soon to be joined with Aubry and Cirie!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •