The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-17, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Episode 10 Confessionals...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-17 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7b| 8 | 9 | 10|total

Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 6 | 2$| 24
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2$| 23
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3$| 2 | 21
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 1 | 5 | 18
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 18X
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 17
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 15
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 12
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | * | 1 | * | * | 8

Boots:

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 19X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 17X
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | * | 3 | 9X
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 8X
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 20X
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 20X
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 18X

This week the star of the show is Michaela. Her confessionals center around how she felt sending Zeke home, one of their own; then how she felt after not getting chosen for the RC, then recruiting Tai and making options for her and Tai. Her confessionals were: TC was a heart breaker, for some reason we all decided to acquiese to Andrea. The majority turning on each other after one vote just means that there is nothing solid in a big group. She clearly plants the blame on Andrea. Her second confessional: I was really pissed off at the RC because they didn’t care about me and my mother. So, I so a huge opportunity to move myself forward in the game. Tai is awesome to work with in the game because he has no one. Her third confessional: I put Tai and me in a wonderful position! Now, we got options, be with the group that votes Andrea or be with the group that votes Brad. And, we’ll come to that decision whenever it’s time to come to that decision. By the end of the day, it’s about what’s good for Michaela and what Michaela is trying to do in this game. Then she talks about how Brad won immunity. They all think it's either Brad or Sierra, but really it's Andrea or Sierra. They all think I'm voting with them, someone's going to be blindsided! And, finally she gets the last confessional before TC: Initially we wanted to get Andrea because she might win everything, but the fact that Sierra has an advantage further convolutes what’s best for right now. Tai and I need to decide which way to go tonight. Sierra is a good person to get rid of, but we would like Andrea gone sooner rather than later. The question is now the best time? It’s a great thing when the decision is in your hands as long as you make the right one. Because, if you make the wrong one you’ll end up on the jury and looking stupid.

So, the question of the hour is did Michaela and Tai make the right decision or the wrong one? Clearly, her arc is under way in a big way. I don't know if she will have the chance to settle down, I feel like she will be at high risk this week. She told Sierra and company she was with them, clearly Tai is with her. I think this will wreck havoc if Brad and Troyzan go to the powers that be, Andrea, with Michaela's antics. We do see Cirie with a quandary in the preview vidcaps. We all know that Brad never liked Michaela to begin with. Will the next episode be Michaela vs. Andrea? Sure would be good for Brad and Troy!

Sierra had 4 confessionals in her final episode.

Brad, Andrea, Cirie, and Sarah all had 2 confessionals. Brad's first confessional is simple narration of events: Brad: I thought myself, Troy, Tai, Sierra were on the bottom and one of us was going home, but come to find out there was a whole plan to get rid of Zeke. See Andrea. But, unfortunately we all put Tai down, so I don’t know if I have Tai anymore.

His second was after the RC, I am very fortunate that my loved one is a former stud Survivor player. She’s a huge resource for me. Michaela was like angry that she was not selected so hopefully Troyzan and Sierra are back at camp trying to convince Michaela to flip into alignment with us otherwise I have to win immunity in order for me to make it another day. He spells out the events from his point of view.

Andrea comments on Michaela after the RC, She was completely defeated but she's smart and knows the game so we will give her a day and she will get over it. (Telling us that she doesn't know Michaela as well as she thinks she does.....will Michaela get the best of her?) Her second confessional was straight narration: Before the challenge we were planning on taking out Brad, and Brad won immunity. So it does kind of limit our choices....

Cirie: She gets right to the point: If the pair of Sierra and Brad stay together long enough, and they can convince enough people to come back to that side, we are back in trouble. So, we got to split that up. Next, she comments on her son, Jarod, he's like her, not an island boy, a city boy, huge to see him open up to this, only thing better would be for me to win the game. (Million Dollar quote?)

Sarah: Her first confessional was after Sierra told her about the legacy idol: Brad and Sierra need to be split up and when she told me about her advantage it actually made me want to keep her now because she’s giving me information and she wants to work with me. So, the door is opening for her to stay in this game and Brad’s game is over. Then, later her tune changes. So, originally I didn’t want to vote Sierra out but Brad won immunity. And, if Sierra goes it is not all bad because Sierra has told me about this Legacy Advantage and that she would will it to me if she leaves. Now, the only trick is I need to confirm that Sierra thinks that I am good with her, to ensure that she gives it to me. I don’t want to vote her out, but this isn’t about making friends this is about winning a million dollars. **** So, now according to Sierra, Tai, and Michaela may vote out Andrea which is news to me. I need them to help me vote Sierra out because I need that advantage.

Sarah gets full credit for switching up the vote from Andrea to Sierra so she can get the legacy advantage. Sarah is able to manipulate the events to what she wants. Now she has two advantages. She's in a GREAT position!

Tai had one confessional. He was blindsided by his core alliance. He was ripe to flip and it was Michaela that connected with him. With 2 idols, he's a good one to connect with! He spells it out: The original five say it’s Sierra but Sierra, Brad and Troy want to vote out Andrea, so I’m weighing my options. Right now I am closest to Michaela. Strategically both groups want us.They both need our numbers.

Aubry and Troyzan: under the radar.

At this point in the show and examining the confessionals I do not see how Troyzan could win. He's found an idol, but done nothing. He's got a positive mindset though, he could get to the end, but definitely, if he does not start winning challenges, he really has no argument. Aubry is also not favored to win. She has had steady low confessionals, but the content of them has mostly been narrational, talking about the events at the time. She is not leading the events, she's going along. She could get to the end as well if the leaders get the boot, but, does she have much of an argument to win?

Regarding the others I do see a case for them.

This week the most at risk for me are Michaela and Andrea. Michaela has a large spike, and now she's recruited Tai. She's putting the target on Andrea's back. Andrea has proven to be a savvy and dangerous competitor, capable of winning immunities. Will she win the next one? If she does and she finds out about Michaela's antics, Michaela could be in trouble.

Andrea got the credit for the Zeke boot. She's winning challenges. They all see it. She is clearly in the cross hairs.

I love that we hear in the preview that Cirie is questioning whether or not she can do something. Sounds like she may turn on either Michaela or Andrea? Can't wait to see who it is!

At this point we are down to 8. Tai has 2 idols, Troy has one, Sarah has a steal a vote and a HII at 6. At this point, I see Sarah, Cirie, Tai as safe. Brad or Troyzan could be the target if they do not win immunity. But, if Brad wins it, will Troy play his idol and bounce someone else?

All kinds of things can happen at this point. Will Tai give one of his idols to Michaela?

High risk: Michaela, Andrea
At risk: Brad, Troy, Aubry(hidden boot candidate and she's a number for Andrea/Cirie),
Safe: Tai, Sarah, Cirie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •