The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-17, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Episode 9 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-17 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7b| 8 | 9 | total

Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 6 | 22
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 21
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 20X
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3$| 19
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 16
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 14
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 13
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 1 | 13
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 12
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | * | 1 | * | 8

Boots:

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 19X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 17X
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | * | 3 | 9X
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 8X
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 20X
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 20X

This week Sarah remains the star of the show riding the middle with 6 confessionals which moves her into the top spot. I have to wonder, is this her final arc? We all know historically where the person in the middle usually ends up.

Her confessionals were: First she commented on her move and this being game changers and hopefully, if she makes it to the end, the jury will reward her for it. Next, was a narrational confessional about the reward, riding in the helicopter and the red carpet treatment. Then, after Cirie poses the topic of possibly getting Zeke out next, she comments on how she does NOT want that to happen, so she tries to garner trust by revealing her secret advantage to Cirie. She prides herself however, with sitting in the middle, it works for her. She will let the plans develop and then do what's best for her. Her fourth confessional was about she trusts Zeke more than the girls, but right now we are sticking with the girls.

Fifth confessional: ust because Andrea has a little bit of power now, she’s talking about taking out Zeke this vote. I am definitely not down for it. I need Zeke for a few more votes, but I really need to keep my mouth shut, because if I start scrambling around and trying to save Zeke, I’m going to get in hot water.

Her final confessional of the game is the final confessional: casts some doubt...Tonight is now about Sierra vs. Zeke. This vote for our alliance is a huge decision because right now it’s 6 to 4. We vote out one of our own it’s 5 to 4. One person flips over and they’ve got the numbers. But, at the same time if I press the issue of keeping Zeke, they are going to think I have an ulterior motive, they are not going to trust me and trust is everything in this game. So, I don’t know what I am going to do. But, I have a feeling that the deciding vote is going to come down to Michaela and me.

The game is being shown to us through Sarah's eyes, and Sarah loves playing the game in the middle. Will it come back to bite her, or is there more to her story?

Four people had 3 confessionals: Our boot was the first. First was on reward, how the nourishment was good and needed for the last part of Survivor. Second: He was nervous because it was eerily quiet at camp, but now he's able to play like he likes to play, plotting and scheming. Final one was that he was locked in with Sarah, cause he trusted her to the end, but needed options, Brad and Troy.

Next 3 that had 3 confessionals were: Brad, Andrea, and Sierra. Brad's first confessional was all about how he had gone from the top to the bottom, terrible shape with the 4. Next, he had a confessional regarding his elation on winning the RC: Walking off I can hardly contain myself, great reward, but more importantly I am with the people that I need to be with from a strategic stand point to change the game. It’s a win/win. Then, his final confessional was a million dollar quote: That’s music to my ears. I made tremendous headway getting in with Zeke. So, in 24 hours I have worked my way up with Zeke, not without effort. It will bother me if I have to vote for Tai or Sierra but make no mistake. I am here to win the game. Brad, is a serious contender this season, I think. He's playing a low key game, he's making the most of the hand he's dealt. His confessionals are dynamic.

Andrea also is giving us good insight. But, she's in Zeke's crosshairs, and she's winning challenges. I am sure that it is not going unnoticed. Her first confessional was in regard to the RC, it's great, but Zeke's bonding with Brad, the odd man out, and it makes her nervous. She will never trust Zeke, she's nervous he's going to go and do something with Culpepper. Her next confessional starts to put Zeke in the crosshairs. Don't want to be the person that throws out names, but don't want to wait too long to make moves. The 6 are staying together for a few votes, so now would be a good time to blindside Zeke. Her final confessional lays out her plan: Now that I have won the challenge, let’s make a bigger move heres. I am safe from the vote, so why not go for someone that’s been coming for me, and that would be Zeke. Initially we were targeting Sierra. It made sense. They had 4, we had 6 so why wouldn’t we just pop one of them off? But, my relationship with Zeke has been so out of control, we went from what I thought was BFF’s to him totally betraying me and now I cannot wait to get him out of this game. I know that he is going to come after me at some point, that ‘s why this plan is so brilliant cause he won’t see it coming.

Next, Sierra also had 3 confessionals as the boot decoy. She tells us about her situation: t was a crappy night, I got no sleep, I’m exhausted, and I am still trying to figure out what the heck happened the other night at tribal. It’s super humbling to be like okay, I’m at the bottom with Brad, Tai, and Troyzan, but hopefully something happens that I can get into the numbers.

She got the confessional of doom after the IC, I am at the bottom of the numbers, I don’t feel safe, I know I am not safe. I am hoping to get back to camp and do something so I can stay just another day longer. Then, her last one, At this moment I am reaching for stars, and I’m gonna do what the girls tell me to do. Tonight I am gonna turn my back on my initial alliance and I am willing at any moment to throw any one of them under the bus.I’m kind of just trying to be patient, and sit back and wait for the word and hope that it’s not me.

She tried to work her way in with the girls but then she voted with Brad and Troyzan. I wonder if she told the girls she was with them? If so, then they will know she lied to them later...Really spells out where Tai was in the hierarchy.

Aubry and Cirie had 2 confessionals each. Aubry: coming back from the reward I felt so famous, like lifestyles of the rich and famous. It was awesome. However, I am a little bit concerned with the fact that Brad and Zeke had time to bond with each other, so I think we need to think very carefully about who we want to take out in the next vote. She validates what Andrea says as well. Next, Zeke’s a really smart player, he’s obviously calculating things many moves down the line, and something you have to do in Survivor, you always have to strike before the other person. Easy to tell who's camp she is in.

Cirie: She gave the cautionary confessional from the seasoned veteran: We took control from Sierra and Brad tonight but in Survivor there is never any rest at all. You have to be like an evil eye, you have to watch everything because if you are not watching (see Brad and Sierra), it just takes a second and the wrong move and the next thing you know you are sitting on the jury. Her second confessional: It would be easy for us to vote out Sierra and go along. Zeke is way more threatening to me than Sierra. He knows this game better than any of us out here and I’ve played 4 times and he knows this game better than I do. Now I have to get Officer Sarah on board but Officer Sarah is real touchy about Zeke, so you gotta handle Officer Sarah very carefully. Cirie is astute and knows that Sarah and Zeke are closer.

Tai and Michaela have 1 confessional. Tai's first confessional was reactionary to going with the majority to finding himself in the minority. This is the first time in playing two seasons that I feel like I am really at the bottom. I am not telling anybody that I do have 2 idols. I don’t want to play it, the longer I have the idols the longer I’ll be in the game. Who knows, if my name come up, I’m gonna play it. This confessional is interesting to me and may be foreshadowing of what is to come. Tai states that if he hears his name come up, he'll play his idols, yet at TC we saw his name come up, and he didn't play the idols. Will he wait too long?

Michaela's confessional casts doubt on the Zeke boot, she trusts him to a degree because she's played with him before. Troyzan is under the radar but he's seen being positive.

I felt that Brad had the best confessionals of the night. We hear him contemplate his new situation, then he gets to work to bond and make a way in, he has a million dollar quote as well declaring he's there to win this game.

It appears that Andrea and Cirie are running the show at this point. Aubry is solidly with them and Michaela is with Cirie; Sarah still playing both sides in the middle. With Sarah and Michaela going with Cirie/Andrea/Aubry, I feel like someone else is doomed from the minority next week. Will Tai play an idol and bounce someone else? Will Troyzan play an idol and bounce someone else? Brad, from confessionals, would be my pick to NOT go. Sierra, she was mentioned last week, will it be her this week?

At risk: Sierra, Andrea, Sarah: They all seem to have good arcs going, could be anyone of them. Andrea is showing that she is a challenge threat, and now she's in control, not a good spot to be in at this point. Sierra, she was mentioned last week, she's in trouble. Sarah riding the middle could perhaps catch up to her?

slight risk: Tai, Troyzan, Brad

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •