The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-30-17, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Episode 8 confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-17 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7b| 8 | total

Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 20X
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 19
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 17
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 16
Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 16
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 15
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 12
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 11
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 10
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 10
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | * | 1 | 8

Boots:

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 19X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 17X
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | * | 3 | 9X
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 8X
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 20X

In episode 7, Cirie had a breakout episode, and was featured. She's gone back to a consistent edit. This episode we have Sara featured, with 7 confessionals. The story this episode is told through Sara's eyes. Her first confessional was about how she while the line was drawn in the sand, she still wants to work with Zeke, he opens up options for her. AS much as people think the line is drawn in the sand, the tide comes up pretty early and washes it away! Next is post IC, when Sara is looking over at Michaela and can't believe she doesn't see this rolled up paper that says, "Secret Advantage", with Survivor Game Changers you've constantly got to be looking for idols and clues. Then, her with her third confessional she talks about what the secret advantage is: when we were leaving the challenge, I look over at Michaela and there was this secret advantage right at her feet. That’s called attention to detail. I’m a police officer. But, the normal person that drives down the road would not know if the persons registration tags right in front of them are expired or not. I would. Having this ad. opens up otions for me, I can completely flip the game. in the past these extra votes have not been played correctly. I will be the first one to play this vote correctly. With her fourth confessional, we start to get Sara's take on the game...I promised myself that coming out here that I will not make the same mistakes I made the first time I played. What I did in Cagayan was look for the safest route I could go. I sat back and didn’t make a move and let other people make the decisions. That didn’t work, it got me on the jury and not even close to the million dollars. There are small windows of opportunity in this game and if you are gonna miss them you are not going to win this game. However, this game is all about timing and I am not sure that the time is right to make a big move, but I am ready for it in the event that it is. She's showing growth, and she's an astute observer! She's also aware of the timing of it all. She wants to make a big move and I believe she will!

Her fifth confessional is Sara noting that she wasn't even asked her opinion on who to vote out so it's very indicative of where she stands in the pecking order, it might be time to make that move. Sixth confessional: This finds her reacting to Sierra telling her she wants to be F3 with she and Debbie! She questions that she may not be on the bottom after all! Then, finally, after Aubry worked her magic, Sara confesses that she wanted to go to the end with Debbie but now that she knows she's spreading lies about her...whatever she does it will determine how she finishes this game. It's always a very good sign when the game is seen through the perspective of a starring player, and this episode had Sarah in the starring role. But, I can't deny that it was Aubry(Debbie is a grade A liar!) and Cirie(in the hammock with Sara, clearly Sarah seeks the sage advice of a master) that steered the car! They were brilliant!

Debbie had 4 confessionals and of course some of them were her patting herself on the back...I loved this confessional: I told Aubry to vote for Michaela, in case Andrea pulls an idol, Michaela will go home. Plus, I told her that Sara doesn’t trust her. But, since she screwed me over the last time I still want Aubry to think that I am with her. Down the line I may need Aubry, so in order to do that I need her to think that I am her best friend. And, I think it’s working. Debbie underestimates Aubry every time she plays with her. Aubry had her confessional immediately following: Debbie reminds me now like she did around the time I voted her out of Koah Rong. She starts to get cocky and she makes mistakes. Aubry, talk about having her number! The red flag went up on Debbie immediately with this confessional. But, Aubry to me is a supporting player to Sarah.

Sierra had a spike in confessionals from 1 to 3, which is significant, I think. She's at a peak with her arrogance in the first confessional: I can confidently say that I don’t think life can get any better than this. Becuase we have 11 people in the game and it’s kind of great to watch the 5 people that are free agents get mad at each other and fall apart when what they should be doing is staying strong, and try to take the six out. I feel like the 6 is super tight and I don’t feel like anybody will break and I don’t think we will. As of now I feel like I am in the drivers seat and it feels great. Famous last words....this whole episode was a build up for one of the 6 to fall. Her next confessional commented on how luckily one of her 6 won immunity and that hopefully they would target Andrea, cause she is such a threat in the game. Then, finally she comments on Sarah: I think forming relationships in this game are really important and me and Sarah are really close. So, I feel super confident in Sara so at this point I think it would be fantastic if we were in the final 3 together. Clearly, Sierra thinks she can beat Sarah, so she wants her in the F3....Sarah might be there but I highly suspect that Sierra will not be. (and, we certainly know that Debbie will not! )

Andrea, Zeke, Brad, and Cirie all had 2 confessionals. Andrea was a boot decoy...She was shocked, TC was a shocker and she thought Zeke was with her, now she is in the minority. Her second is she is on board with Sara, she will not trust Zeke, but she is willing to play with anyone! Andrea is a force in this game! WE've seen what a competitor she is and now she is willing to move on and beyond, with someone that was gunning for her just last week!

Zeke admits that he's not in the numbers, so he knows that Andrea is coming for him, he has no choice but to stay with the majority. He so eloquently notes with his second confessional: The thing about the power alliance is I know where I stand with them. I kind of have to say it with my tail tucked between my legs, and keep my mouth shut and just vote how they want me to vote. And, that’s not really how I want to play this game. However, to do this, we gotta bring in Andrea, who I have no desire to work with but I will have to do it just for this one vote. Clearly, Zeke has bigger plans for later. So, the question for next episode will be, will he pull it off, or not? (We see him gathering Brad and Troyzan in the preview?) We also see that Andrea and Zeke are now in conflict, and while they are both able to step aside for this vote, the conflict is far from resolved.

Brad: His first confessional is in reference to the Reward Challenge...Survivor 101: don’t ever take your whole contingency on Reward. So, Troyzan and Sarah got left behind because I need them to be my eyes and ears back at camp. We got 5 on the outside, so all it takes is one or two to flip, to contaminate our six. (See Aubry and Andrea.) So, we hear from one in the power six that Sarah is indeed trusted, and then we see that he is referring to Aubry and Andrea as dangerous, capable of "contaminating" the six. His last confessional comments on how he cannot stand Michaela but Andrea is the bigger threat. Makes me believe that while Sierra thinks she is in charge, it's really Brad who is the head of the "chain".

Cirie has 2 confessionals as well. The first one was her reaction to not giving up at the challenge and the players that helped her, moving on to her commitment to really push herself in challenges and to develop relationships. Although we lost the challenge if I didn’t try to complete it, I would have been a complete failure. I just couldn’t let fear or exhaustion stop me or beat me this time. This is a rough game we are all vying for the same prize but when it comes down to it the people that are playing are really good people. And it showed in the way that they helped me today. And, I know that I am not a challenge beast, in the past I have done just what I needed to get by and I didn’t push further than that because it wasn’t really necessary, but by doing that I cheated myself in a lot of ways. I am not going to be afraid, and not do it anymore, I can do it. If I can’t win this game by winning challenges, I want to do everything that I can to try and solidify my relationships in the game. It’s going to be what’s necessary to win this game. Cirie is a seasoned veteran of the game and knows what her strengths and weaknesses are. She knows what she has to do to win the game. I would still put Cirie in the contender category, although her reputation may thwart her efforts.

Troy had one confessional reacting to his IC win. Troy seems insignificant to the story of the season despite having found an HII, and having won an IC. Nice guy, any game? But, remember, at it's core Survivor is a social game.

Tai and Michaela: Under the radar.

Observations:

Andrea and Zeke both have a dip in confessionals by one. While they worked together for this past vote, I think they are a conflict couple. I feel like they could be at risk, but I don't think they are at high risk, at this point. However, I do think their conflict will be resolved sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see if when the first one is booted, will the other go immediately after.

Sarah had the biggest spike. But, I think she is at the core of the events. She could get serious backlash, but at this point, I don't think she's the next boot. Sara seems to be trusted by many....Cirie, Zeke, Andrea, Brad, Sierra, Aubry. They all need her, and let's face it, Debbie, the loose canon was not a sure thing. I expect Sara to survive the next episode.

Safe: Aubry, Tai, Troyzan, Cirie, Brad, Sarah.

At slight risk: Michaela goes under the radar, no one seems to like her but Cirie. She's at slight risk. Andrea, Zeke.
High risk: Sierra has the most significant spike up 2. But, this could be a repeating pattern for Sierra, as we note she's gone 1 - 3, then 1 - 3. BUT, couple this with the continued over confidence that she exudes and arrogance, and I see that she is very ripe for a fall. Cirie has identified her as the head of the chain. She's at high risk!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •