The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-17, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Episode 11 A & B"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-17 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

I split this episode into two parts, 11a and 11b.

First up: Episode 11 A

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7b| 8 | 9 | 10|11a| total

Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 6 | 2$| 1 | 25
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2$| 2 | 25
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3$| 2 | 1 | 22
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 1 | 5 | 1 | 19
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 18X
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 17
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 14
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | * | 1 | * | * | * | 8

Boots:

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 19X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 17X
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | * | 3 | 9X
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 8X
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 20X
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 20X
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 18X

Andrea received the most confessionals of the episode on her boot night. The first one was questioning Sarah, notes she's lied to her, maybe it's time to get her. Then, she notes while Brad and Troyzan have voted for her twice, Sarah is more crafty, and let's get her out before she expects it, tonight. Finally, she notes that she has a great bond with her, she's been with her since day one, but she's pandering to the jury, and to Sierra as she walks out. Andrea, as a leader definitely sets her sites on Sarah. We saw where that got her.

Cirie and Aubry both received 2 confessionals. Aubry, clearly in camp Andrea, tries to talk Andrea off the Sarah ledge, and point the target at Brad. Aubry is very happy with herself and is at a game high with the IC win, and she wants to start her resume with a move that takes out a big player, Brad. I feel really really good! I needed something to start a resume, now, I’m thinking a couple steps ahead and Troyzan is someone that is likeable, but Brad is physically a big threat. So, the time is nigh for Brad Culpepper. Her last confessional: Luckily I have a little solace tonight. It’s really weird to have this feeling. I feel like I can see things a little more clearly. I am not acting on that gut feeling of Sarah because I fully believe it’s time to send Brad home.

Cirie first tells us that she is totally on board with Sarah as she sees her burning a lot of people that go to the jury, and that's fine with her. Laughingly she notes, I’d like to take her to the end and all the people she’s screwed over are sitting right there decide who wins. Her next confessional talks about timing in the game....Andrea is trying to work me like I am a cheap suit. Trying to hint around about Sarah. But, I need Sarah to stay for me to make it further in the game. Every thing out here is about timing and when to make a move. At TC, should Sarah and I get rid of Andrea and drop our numbers down or keep our five strong and go for Brad. Because Brad is just too dangerous to keep around, he wins challenges. It’s a real difficult position to be in but timing is everything.

Sarah, Michaela, and Brad all got one confessional. Michaela's confessional seemed random and odd to me. It was about her knowing that Brad is on the chopping block but wanting him to go fish so she could eat before he goes....Brad is no where to be found because he’s off in the forest so, I volunteered to go find Brad and just make sure that he’s not looking for an idol. And, maybe we should get Brad to go fishing.

Brad's lone confessional was in response to Michaela tracking him down to tell him to go fish: Michaela is trying to be a princess and blackmail me to go fishing for her, but I am not going to sit here and cowtow to some diva’s demands. I just wish there was a way for me to get back into this game and make it another day! I suppose this confessional casts doubt as to Brad's chances...I find it funny that Brad finding a way to get back into the game has NOTHING to do with his game play, but by the whim of others. (At least in this episode).

Sarah had one very long confessional explaining the legacy idol that she got. Last night at tribal taking out Sarah was good, because she told me this legacy advantage if she is voted out she is going to will it to me. So, at TC as her name comes up, I look at her in shock, like>>>>>>>, I can’t believe you are going! And, it worked! (She shows the advantage.) And, Sierra willed me her advantage. She reads it, you have found the legacy advantage....now I have two advantages. The first one is the a steal a vote, which amounts to two votes, and the second one is the legacy. So, game changers, I am shootin’ for the stars here. And, if I had to pick it’s Andrea. Because I can’t stand the girl. However, it’s got to be the right time. She notes it's all about timing as well, sounds like she and Cirie are drinking the same kool-aid.

Episode 11B

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7b| 8 | 9 | 10|11a|11b| total

Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2$| 2 | 5 | 30
Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 6 | 2$| 1 | 1 | 26
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3$| 2 | 1 | * | 22
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 1 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 20X
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 19
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 16
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | * | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 9

Boots:

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 19X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 17X
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | * | 3 | 9X
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 8X
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 20X
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 4 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 20X
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 18X
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 1 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 20X

In the next half of the episode, 11b, Cirie is the star and has a large spike of 5. She has removed Andrea from the game and she does seem to be stepping into the leadership role, in a more subtle way. She thinks she has officer Sarah, and Michaela in her back pocket, but she knows that Aubry is feeling estranged. We sent Andrea to the jury but we still have alot of people in this game that gotta go. Although Aubry is in our group, I can’t trust her that much. She next notes how Tai moves in on the distraught Aubry: What was really bizarre when we came back from Tribal was that Tai immediately runs right to Aubrey’s side. Tai was like Aubry’s husband, and he was consoling her more than anybody else, which was kind of weird to me. Tai works people on their emotional side, and they way he’s working Aubry let’s me know that they are some kind of pair happening. Cirie is an astute observer. Sets her sites on Tai.

After the IC, Cirie gets the confessional of doom: Brad is safe so now we have to recalculate what our next move is going to be and I am ready to take somebody out who is a threat to me. Cirie is plotting her own resume...Cirie's next confessional is as dynamic as they come. She's thinking out loud as to her moves in the game...Sarah is so confident in Tai, that I cannot get her to use her own advantage, she wants to give it to me because she is that confident, but do I play it tonight to save Sarah, but risk Sarah being pissed off to me tonight? I’m from the old school, if you got it, play it. So, I am going to use it, believe that.

So, we see that Cirie wants the target to be on Tai, that Aubry told her Tai is set on getting Sarah. But, Sarah thinks the target should be Aubry. Sarah won't be swayed, so Cirie wants to make booting Tai happen, and she plots to use Sarah's vote steal to do it. She is planning to use the advantage to steal Sarah's vote, because she thinks Sarah plans to vote Aubry. Therefore, she will save Sarah from Tai and company that are targeting Sarah.

Her final confessional continues with her line of thinking....The advantage is that you can steal a person’s vote and utilize that for yourself, which gives you basically an extra vote, however, if we do that it gives the person that we vote for the option to play an idol, and I think that Tai has an idol. I need to get Tai comfortable enough to trust me. I maybe tell Tai about the advantage and I am willing to use it to save him, trying to pull a fast one on him, but I don’t know if he will believe that? DAMN, can I pull that off? I love to hear and see Cirie in action!

This episode was all about the machinations of Cirie. I was so bummed that it was foiled, and now we will have to see Cirie weasel out of it. I'm rooting for her.

Aubry and Tai had 2 confessionals each. Aubry was blindsided, as usual. Her story of woe is that she has really high highs and very low lows. High with winning the IC, low with the Andrea boot that she wasn't privy to. Next, she talks about getting Tai out before he gets her out. I think Tai has been drinking the koolaid, he has to make a big move in this game, but if I want to make a big move in this game I need to get Tai out of here before he gets me out of here or my games over anyway.

Then, Tai's first confessional is him starting to feel that he has to make a big move: I start to feeling that I better show the jury some big moves. And, Sarah’s the dangerous one. It’s scary time, big boy time. And, little Tai needs to gain some confidence. Then, his last confessional is reactionary to what Cirie tells him about how the group wants him out and that she will play her advantage for him. Cirie just told me she has an advantage, and she’s gonna use that vote because everybody’s targeting me right now. Which completely took me by surprise. Is there any reason why she lie to me? Why would she make up this wierd thing? I am completely freaking out. Can I use my idol? Maybe I should, I have two to play with. I don’t know, I am terrified inside.

I couldn't believe that Tai did NOT at least play one idol! I cannot determine whether he's so gullible, or he's just lucky, or if he is stubborn in keeping the idols for F7 and F6...? I loved how when he was talking with Aubry and he suggested Sarah, then Aubry said that you are friends with her, and he replied, "No, I'm not."

Sarah, Michaela, and Troyzan all had 1 confessional. Troyzan's lone confessional was reactionary since Brad won the IC, he'd play his idol if he had to. Michaela's confessional is reactionary to the Cirie plot...Officer Sarah is confused. If she is that confident about Tai, it doesn’t just screw up her game, it screws up my game and Cirri’s game.

Then Sarah's confessional tells us that Sarah is set on Aubry, and she will sway Cirie over with allowing her to hold her advantage so Cirie will trust her. For whatever reason Cirie wants to believe everything that is coming out of Aubry’s mouth. So, I am going to give Cirie my advantage of Steal a vote now if this doesn’t scream loyal, I don’t know what does. Seems like the plan back fired tremendously. Michaela was right, Officer Sara screwed up her game!

So, where are we now? Sarah's biggest target apparently was Aubry, and Aubry is still in the game. While Brad didn't have a confessional his presence was known, especially when he carried on at the IC challenge that he won.

In the preview promo we see that Tai is trusting the guys, Brad and Troyzan. But, they have thrown him under the bus repeatedly, shown him where he is in their hierarchy. We see that he is planning something with his idols. Then, we hear Brad say that he will have no problem voting him out, or something like that. Makes it seem as though Tai is doomed.

So here is where we are:

Cirie has a big spike, she's at risk, but Cirie is capable of spinning it someway to save herself...will she do it?

Aubry: marked by Sarah, not a good position to be in, but the girls may need her...

Tai: Cirie wants him out, suspects he has idols. Apparently Brad could be on board as per the previews.

Troyzan: Safe for now with idol.
Brad: While the biggest competitor left in the game, Brad may be safe, as Andrea and Michaela are gone?
Sarah: Tai is gunning for Sarah, but I think Sarah is in good with Brad and Troy. Remember in the beginning of the season she came to Troy and said that they were good with each other? I suspect these three are more bound to each other than we are seeing. Alliances revealed, and all that? She has the legacy advantage at 6. She has been with Cirie the entire game as well.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •