The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-17, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Episode 4 Confessionals: "
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-17 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | total
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 15
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 4*| 11X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 9
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 9
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 8
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | 8
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 7
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 6
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 6
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 5
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | * | 4
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 4
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 3
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 3
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 3
Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 3

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X

* - Million doller quote

JT was the leader with 4 confessionals all to serve him up on a silver platter, presented by Sandra with 3 confessionals. Varner narrated the events. Michaela also as the boot decoy, had 3 and Aubry had 1 as well. The Nuku tribe is stealing the show as they are the tribe that is losing and going to TC.And, they are the tribe with 2 previous winners remaining.

JT: TC went as badly as it could, Malcolm was my BFF, they can't prove what I said, I will defend myself as best I can, I'm here to win a million dollars. Then, JT realizes he must find an idol, and he does. He will tell no one, and that idol will keep me safe in the game. Next, after the JIC, Michaela is starting to lose her bearings and she's unstable. The challenge was tough for me but no one wants to babysit out here, she wants 7 drips of coffee with a spoonful of sugar! Final confessional: I can’t think of any reason why someone would want to keep Michaela in this game. And, it’s fine with me. If I have to use my idol to stay I will, but they need me to stay to win challenges. So, sad that the sugars going to be gone but nothing sweeter than see Michaela get her torch snuffed. Interesting to note that JT has a million dollar quote as he is practically out the door.

Sandra had 3 confessionals. First one: JT is all over this, and if he knows me he knows I will send his a$$ packing right behind Malcolm. He crossed me and it's payback time! Second confessional: Reminiscent of her old tricks from Pearl Islands when she threw out Ruperts fish, Sandra has another brilliant plan: So JT was annoyed that Michaela was using one tablespoon of sugar for a tiny sip of coffee. So, I had a sweet idea. So, I said I'm just gonna go ahead and eat the rest of the sugar. The only other person that uses the sugar here is JT and Michaela. So, I knew JT would blame Michaela for the sugar jar being empty. Then, her final confessional: Todays immunity challenge was for JT to win, but he didn't know how bad. I need to get vengeance for Malcolm, and between Michaela, Varner, and I, we make a good team! Sandra is completely in the drivers seat, and Varner is laughing all they way along.

Michaela also had 3 confessionals....JT was trying to accuse me of taking the sugar, I was so mad, and the problem with me is that the more I try to hold something in the worse it gets. She had to hold it in, hold it in, hold it in, but she wanted to kill him! Then, after the IC loss she recounts the last time she went home they lost a challenge that had sling shots and targets, and now they lost again, but she couldn't go out like this again....she hopes. Then, finally, she's ready for JT to go home, he's irritating, but the only thing that could go wrong is if Sandra or Varner voted for her instead.

Debbie also had 3: Her confessionals are all a reflection that underlines how delusional she is about her own perception of her abilities. We saw multiple times how well Hali did in the challenge, while seeing how poorly Debbie did. But, in her delusional mind, she said that it took Hali 10 minutes to get across, and she "flew" across it. Her first confessional was blaming Brad to be a dictator in the challenge, but we all saw Debbie volunteer to do the balancing part because she was GREAT at it. Her next confessional was a rant, on how Brad doesn't respect her, Hali sucked, I zipped across in 30 seconds, it's nauseatingly frustrated and I'm pissed! And, finally, she doesn't explode in anger, she takes it out in her workout, that's why she has those abs, Brads a wanker, next time she will target Brad...(as we see Brad apologizing to her). All makes Debbie look like the next boot OR, the perfect goat?

Varner narrated with 2 confessionals: One, JT thinks Michaela stole the sugar but it's ALL Sandra, Brilliant! hahahaha! Next, He is in the perfect spot could go with Sandra/Michaela to vote out JT, or go with JT and Aubry and vote out Michaela. I want to do BOTH! So, it comes down to voting out an attitude problem, see Michaela, or voting out a threat, see JT.

Tai had 2 confessionals as well. First was narrational about trying to comfort Debbie, but she is different, Hali is way better than her, she's acting like a crazy lady. Next, he spoke of how it makes him uncertain of his position in the tribe, so much tension, so he has to take his game into his own hands and go find an idol, and he does, he finds the clue! And, keeps it for later!

Aubry, Brad, Hali, Troyzan, and Sara all had 1 confessional.

Aubry: her tribe sucks, she doesn't even know the name of it, they came into JT's camp and he's part of them, Michaela has to go.

Brad: Only thing predictable about Debbie is that she's unpredictable. Brad is the rational one!
Hali: Narrational: Debbie's explosion on Brad was centered on her not being heard, Hali doesn't see it, Brad is great in challenges, and I am the little princess that gets what I want, and she's the ghoul that gets nothing.
Sara: Her confessional is different in that it starts to tell us her way of thinking: Our little Tavua tribe who had to start from scratch is somehow banding together and winning and dominating stuff, but she doesn't want to be over confident in the event that something crazy happens. (foreshadowing that something crazy is going to happen, and we know from the preview that they are mixing it up next week!) She needs options. She continues that Troy is the odd man out against her and the other four. She continues that the set four, that's boring, she doesn't like it, (hear suspenseful music), they need to grow up, come on! She goes on to note that she is playing like a criminal this time, that she knows how criminals lie to her, so she knows how to lie to these people. Then we see her interact with Troy and rope him in. This is a great sign for Sara, I think, that while the others are getting along, we see she is not happy, and is making efforts to create options for herself. We also know that next week, perhaps she will need options.
Troyzan: Goes along! He has an idol, Sara doesn't know anything about it, but if he could work with her and save his idol, that would be the golden ticket!

Under the radar: the rest of the winners, Tavua: Cirie, Ozzy, Andrea, Zeke. and then Sierra.

Next week we know that the tribes will be shuffled again as they go down to 2 tribes, and one left out, will go to exile island, where a former survivor will come for a visit and some sage advice. *choke*

We see close ups of Ozzy, Andrea, Sandra, and Troyzan in the preview. Of those 4, I feel that Sandra and Ozzy are the most at risk. We know that Troy has an idol, and Andrea just is almost nonexistent with her story, and you would think we would see an uptick a bit with confessionals if she was the next to go. (albeit, she could be a hidden boot with no confessionals?)

At risk: Sandra. She's seen in the preview promo, and things are getting mixed up. We know Brad is out to get her. Her arc is climbing, could be the end for her.
Debbie: She's a wacky wanker herself, and her uptick is troubling....she's either at great risk as a liability, unpredictable player, or she's a long term goat. Her mouth, however, makes me put her in the former category, she's not long for the game.
Michaela: She had an uptick, but she was the boot decoy?
Ozzy: Ozzy has had episodes of playing to prove his worth to the tribe. we saw his reaction to the powerful player, Malcolm, getting voted out. Ozzy is a threat, and he is winning all the group challenges. He went under the radar this episode which makes him a prime candidate for a hidden boot.

Slight risk: Andrea, she is seen winning, but not heard. We see her in the next preview promo. Something could happen with Andrea next week, and she had no confessionals this episode, so possible hidden boot?
Varner: slight risk as his arc is slightly rising.

Safe: everyone else

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •