The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-17, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-17 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b |total
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Sandra Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8
Malcolm Mana | 1 | 2 | 2 | 5
Curie Nuku | 1 | 2 | 1 | 4
Michaela Mana | * | 2 | 2 | 4
Caleb Mana | * | 1 | 3 | 4
Varner Mana | * | 1 | 2 | 3
Debbie Nuku | 1 | * | 2 | 3
Brad Nuku | 1 | 1 | * | 2
Zeke Nuku | * | 1 | 1 | 2
Sarah Nuku | * | 1 | 1 | 2
Tai Nuku | * | 1 | 1 | 2
Aubry Mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2
Andrea Nuku | * | 1 | * | 1
Hali Mana | * | 1 | * | 1
Sierra Nuku | * | 1 | * | 1
Ozzy Nuku | * | 1 | * | 1
Troyzan Mana | * | 1 | * | 1
JT Nuku | * | * | 1 | 1

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X

This episode seemed to come down between the king vs. the queen, and their confessionals supported it. They were the stars of the show and they both had 5 confessionals. Tony came out of the gate hard, he was bored and wanted some action. He explained that he wanted to keep other strong threats around himself, to shield him. While he was staying up late to make his new spy bunker he was upset to see Sandra et al up and about. He knew that Sandra was plotting against him and he didn't like weasels. He knew he would be losing to sandra if he let go of Aubry, but he wanted to make a big move against Sandra.

Sandra notes that she wants to work with the other winners, as long as their interests line up, there is no telling how much damage they could do. Then, if Tony wants to look her in the eyes like the fuzz, she's done with that, there is no telling what he'd do for a million dollars, he needs to go. She's done, Tony cannot be trusted, he's only the king until the queen arrives, and she is here. She's a natural, doesn't have to put too much effort into this, I'm still the queen and Tony has to go. She feels that she has the numbers, Tony is crazy acting like he's the king, unfortunately, he's good at finding idols, he can't be trusted, so they will have to split the votes. Tony's been eating away at Caleb's brain, that's why he has to go. It may go south, but just because he won once, does't make him the king, I have the track record and we will put it into perspective tonight when he goes home.

Caleb had a big jump up to 3 confessionals: With Sandra and Tony, I don’t think you can trust either one of them but right now, I feel I can trust Tony more than I can trust Sandra because he’s got a big target on his back and I feel the same way, so we got to try and keep each other safe. Playing with Tony is dangerous but for challenges, we got to keep the tribe strong. It might be a blood bath later but, for now, we got to win. Then, Tony is right, Sandra has convinced everybody that Tony should go and now they are trying to get me to be a part of it but I don’t want to do that because when it comes to strong people, when you get rid of one, it exposes the others. You send Tony home, it exposes me and Malcolm. But looking at numbers on who will vote out Sandra, we’ve only got four so we need one more person. And, finally, his last confessional is that Tony said, let's flip Michaela, and it might work because she hates to lose, so maybe she will be down with voting out the weakest link.

Malcolm, Varner, Michaela, and Debbie all had 2 confessionals. Malcolm: He agrees that he needs stronger targets around to shield himself...You can’t let Sandra get an army, mobilize her forces and have them at her beck and call whenever she wants them because that’s how she won the game twice. As far as allies go, Tony is not my first choice but he is somebody I think I can work with. Not because I can trust him. I don’t trust him any further than I can throw his big bald body, but it benefits me to have the strong players there as long as possible. I need camouflage and the more targets around the better. Next one was that he cannot win Game Changers with losing challenges, so he needs to keep the strong players around.

Michaela: The challenge today was deplorable. It was so frustrating because I am a strong player. That’s the only reason that I’m here. So, to be standing there, doing nothing, while weaker players lose it again pissed me off but other people are making decisions for the group so I guess I just got to sit here and deal with it Then, People who know me, knows that “Lose” is not in my every day vernacular so to come out here and do it time and time again when it doesn’t have to happen, it doesn’t make sense. I know that Tony’s a threat but he can help us win challenges but Sandra is useless in just about everything.

Varner: His confessionals are narrational: Sandra put together an A of 5 in just 15 minutes. I mean, that’s scary! Sandra knows what she’s doing. She’s won this game twice for a reason. When 2 winners of S go after each other for another million dollars, it gets ugly fast and I love it! I can’t wait to see the fireworks. Then, I’m in heaven! Having two winners going after each other is Christmas and the best part of it is we get to decide which one is going home.

Debbie: Talks about how Tai and the chickens have a history together that is sketchy. Don't get too attached to them because they will start looking like Angus Cattle. Then, she doesn't trust Cirie. I don’t full trust Cirie because she’s feeding me what she thinks is counter-intelligence: Hey Debbie, I’m doing you a favor, pal! I’m coming to you and telling you they are trying to get you out. I assessed it, I don’t buy it. I don’t know if Cirie understands what kind of training I’ve been through. I am a captain in the civil air patrol. Although I don’t get paid in dollars, I get paid in military training so it’s going to take a lot to outwit me. All you have at the end of the day as far as who to trust is your instinct and your internal radar, your BS detector and mine says Cirie would be on the chopping block if we lost and she’s looking for an opening. I admire it but my BS detector was going: Han, Han, Han! With what she was telling me.

Aubry, Tai, JT, Cirie, Sarah and Zeke all had one confessional. Aubry: She, Malcolm, Caleb feel the same way about Tony...I talked to Tony this AM. He’s a threat in the game and so am I and I want to play with people who are threats because I think it’s the best thing for me right now.
Tai: I'm the chicken guy, my responsibility to keep them alive, it's a burden, but one I don't mind doing. Same game. Doesn't bode well.
JT: Tai and myself, we both love the animals, no doubt about it. I’m a country boy from Alabama but I’m looking out for me and Tai seems to be looking out for the chickens! I think the chickens, inevitably, are going to hurt Tai. In this level of competiton and in this game, everything you do is critiqued; everything can be a reason for someone to get rid of you. He’s got to decide what he is here to do: Win a million dollars or marry these chickens?
Cirie: I know Ozzy is coming for me and I see that Ozzy and JT seem super tight which is not good for me. My whole life right now is hanging by a string in this game. I think they think Cirie the legend, Jedi mind trick puppet master is trying to get me. That might be so, but just not right now! Hahah! So, I have to try and weed out who I can play with and who I can’t. I have to get in with somebody. I can’t play by myself. Cirie is still finding her place. Just as she had to find it in the first game she played so well.
Sarah: I told Cirie I’m good with her but if someone is going to throw her name out I’m going to go with it. Last time I played like a cop; look where it got me. This time, I ‘m playing like a criminal and we’ll see where it gets me. My word is not my bond in this game this time.

I loved this confessional from Sarah. It shows growth. Last time didn't work for her, so now she's changing it up! Gives me hope for her because last time she was gullible and was played! Let's see if she learned from the master.

Zeke: Cire is a masterful player. She has like this mystical quality that draws you in. I wanted nothing more than to work with Cirie but as gaga as I am to be playing with her, Cirie is arguably the most dangerous player so my gut tells me that it’s too early in the game to align with someone who everyone is gunning for. Astute and wise. But, like Cirie, he's got to align with some one and find his place. Early birds do catch the worms.

Many were under the radar in the second half of the premiere: Brad, Andrea, Sierra, Hali, Ozzy, and Troyzan. Doesn't bode too well for the men, I might add; but may not be as significant for the ladies. We all know they edit women winners differently.

From the confessionals, we see that the the war between the king and queen did come to a head, and one with the most confessionals gets the boot. Tony. We also see that Caleb, had the largest spike along with Sandra and Tony. And, we know that this proceeds his boot episode next week. So far so good with confessionals! Despite the fact that he was not seen in ANY of the promos, he was a risk via confessionals!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •