The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-26-17, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 3 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-17 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | total
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 12
Malcolm Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 9X
Varner Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 7
JT Nuku-nuku | * | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 7
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 6
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 6
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 6
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 6
Hali Mana-mana | * | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 5
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 5
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 4
Ozzy Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 2 | 1 | 4
Zeke Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 3
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 3
Andrea Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3
Sierra Nuku-mana | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3
Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 2

Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 5 | 8X
Caleb Mana-mana | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 6X

First of all, MALCOLM. I'm sad, I really wanted to see what he could do. But, have to admit that Brad's tribe played that so well, and that could be a critical move in this game. Malcolm was not at high risk, but I did note that his stock was rising steadily which does (did) put him at risk.

This week, not too many confessionals as we had an RC and an IC. Sandra, JT, Tai, and Hali had the most confessionals with 2 each. Sandra is still talking about how she is loving her tribe (setting them up for the fall), and she's the queen. Then she spoke of if anyone strays from the plan, they are dead meat walking....(It takes one person to flip but we have to vote 6 strong. If someone messes this up they are getting an ##### beating when they come back to this camp. With all of Sandra's "I am the queen", we can be certain that there is no way that she's winning this game. There are so many cuts to her as well visually. She's the dead girl walking, imo.

Hali: She was the boot decoy last week, and many references by others in her tribe as the next to go, but as she noted, my have the tables turned. But, if her tribe loses, she's still high on the list. First confessional tells us that she knows she's lucky, but is telling Debbie, she's your asset, and Tai's your liability. Second was about there are so many options tonight at TC, but you need to consider your long term and short term options.

Tai: First confessional was reactionary, he's sad he had to let Caleb go because they are such good friends, but now he's playing with his head, not his heart. Then the confessional about finding the HII, they have the numbers we have the idol, The best key to life, the key to our life.

JT: First confessional is that he can tell that Sandra knows she in charge because of her sass. Malcolm is with him, he can tell, he's excited. So, if they lose the next IC, he can put his plan into action and get rid of Sandra. Cocky confessionals are never a good sign. Next, JT tells us he thinks Brad will go for Sandra, and he could go with him. Or, play it safe and go with Sierra or Tai. He'd rather go with Sandra. If I wanted to I could really change the course of this game. That he did.

Malcolm, Varner, Cirie, Ozzy, Debbie, Brad, Aubry, Andrea, and Sierra all had one confessional.

So Malcolm lays it out exactly: I’m starting to think that I need to be ready for anything because this is game changers and who knows what Probst is cooking up next? Me and JT wanted to get rid of Sandra but we do have a numbers advantage, we are up 6-5 on Mana, so if we stay together It’s very simple on paper but it’s not on paper. Too little, too late.

Varner: He sums up the tribe angst after the IC, and always thinking of the game as an individual. Still narrating. We’re not on the same page. Everybody’s on their own page. This is Survivor and everybody plays as part of a tribe and it’s an individual game from the beginning regardless of what anybody says.

Cirie: Comments on the losing Troyzan, and he's in trouble, misdirection, but clearly setting us up for a SURPRISE down the road, when one is bounced because of Troy's idol. we thought we had it but then Troyzan dropped the ball, he’s terrible. And now Troyzan’s life is hanging on by a string.

Ozzy: Boy, he never changes. If I catch fish and keep everyone happy then they will keep me around. Will Ozzy be the one bounced from Troy's idol? idk? As a tribe, losing was horrible, we all want to win! But, it was great for me, because they need me to survive in this game. I feel really confident, I have been doing an awesome job being the rock of this tribe. Not to toot my own horn, but I’m able to catch alot of fish and provide a constant source of protein. If I didn’t bring food in then my name would come up alot more than it does. But more than that It’s like a source of meditation, it gives me a chance to think about the game and come back a little more grounded. It’s just extraordinary! But, I do appreciate Ozzy's love for the game and as always, he's clearly in his element.

Andrea: She validates Ozzy's assessment of himself, she's in awe of him as a Survivor fan.

Debbie: She gets a confessional that this is not the first time she's played, it's the second. She's not falling for Hali's lines, her plan is to stick with old Nuku, Hali has no options!

Brad: Lucky to be on this tribe of followers, he's the only alpha, and Debbie, perhaps by her military influence seems happy to call him leader. his tribal is going to be extremely complicated. Because now we are going against their six, against our five. I know that 4 of us are going to vote one way, we have 1 wild card, Hali, who used to be on death row, however now the survivor gods have smiled on her and she’s in a pretty enviable position. Summing up the suspense for the coming TC. Narrating.

Aubry: Her confessional sums up the tribe reaction to the twist presented at the IC: This twist is so dangerous to everyone because any fracture to any relationship is a reason to send somebody home tonight. This tribal is going to be insane. Narrational, observational.

Sierra: Sierra got the last confessional, and she was a lucky girl because they played the tribal council to perfection....Right before tribal Tai has found an idl. I’m extremely excited but I am also completely terrified because we just don’t know who to play it for. Alot can go wrong but I am just praying because this could be a huge move. Tonights tribal has never been done before. This is going to be crazy because it can be anybody tonight. Sierra will be bound to Tai and Brad moving forward, and the old Nuku tribe remains tight.

Michaela, Troy, Zeke, and Sarah all fall under the radar. However, Michaela is seen and heard from in the show, as is Troy when he is the reason they lose the reward, and then chooses to sit out the IC. Zeke and Sarah completely under the radar.

At HIGH RISK: JT. I see JT as a dead man walking should his tribe go to TC, and with Malcolm gone, Sandra and Varner there, that tribe could be doomed. Sandra. The queen will be gone sooner rather than later.

At risk: Ozzy, Cirie, Andrea at risk at their tribe if they lose, but I don't see them losing this week. Hali: She's still not one of the original Nuku's and that tribe seems strong. But, we see Debbie losing it in the next episode, the tables could turn again, perhaps?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •