The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-20-16, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 5 Confessionals"
Hi FloPo,

Great analysis as always! I'm just getting into this season but definitely agree with all your thoughts about who's safe / stars, and especially about Taylor's edit. Fingers crossed he's not getting the chill surfer dude / dumb guy comes out of nowhere to win edit that Jud (was that his name?) got. Also I just posted the CBS clues for this coming week and they are once again hyping that Figtails is in trouble, so let's hope it's not misdirection for a 2nd week in a row.

Hoping it's Taylor or Brett and not Michelle. Sunday should be in trouble but weirdly she didn't seem to get as much wrath as she should have for her performance last night, so it seems like Brett might be in more trouble vs. her if their tribe goes to TC.

Re Jessica at risk: Ken is a nice guy but would he potentially throw her under the bus at some point to get her Legacy advantage? I got vibes that Ken will definitely be outlasting her and she might regret her decision to share the advantage with him.

I wondered about Michaela being a journey edit too, but it sure was a fabulous episode for her last night! Think we have to at least consider her as a winner's contender now. And she is such a challenge beast.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     09-28-16       
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-03-16     1  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   michel2     10-03-16     2  
   Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     3  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   CTgirl     10-10-16     4  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   michel2     10-10-16     5  
         RE: Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     6  
   Episode 4 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     10-14-16     7  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     8  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   SquidProQuo     10-20-16     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   CTgirl     10-20-16     10  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     11  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-28-16     12  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     10-30-16     13  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-04-16     14  
   Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm the K...   Flowerpower1     11-12-16     15  
     RE: Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm t...   michel2     11-13-16     16  
         Random Thoughts   Flowerpower1     11-13-16     17  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-22-16     18  
     RE: Episode 9 Confessionals   Outsider32     11-22-16     19  
   Episode 10 confessionals....   Flowerpower1     11-26-16     20  
   RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     12-04-16     21  
     RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   michel2     12-05-16     22  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     23  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   michel2     12-10-16     24  
         EEEEEKKKKK!   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     25  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     26  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-11-16     27  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     28  
                 RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-15-16     29  
                     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •