The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-16, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Episode 9 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-16 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

episode          | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | total

David Tak Van | 1 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 28
Adam Van Tak | * | 3 | 1 | 2+| 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 7 | 2 | 22
Jay Van Ika | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1+| 4 | 3 | 7 | 22
Taylor Van Tak | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | * | 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 21X
Zeke Van Van | 1 | 3 | 2+| 1 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 20
Chris Tak Van | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 18
Hannah Van Ika | * | 3 | * | 2 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 13
Ken Tak Tak | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | * | * | * | 12
Bret Tak Ika | * | 3 | * | * | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 3 | 1 | 12
Jessica Tak Tak | * | 4 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 11
Sunday Tak Ika | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | * | 3 | 8
Will Van Ika | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 7

Eliminated:

Rachel Tak | * | 2 | 2X
Mari Van | 1+| 3 | 2 | 6X
Paul Tak | * | 2 | 2 | 3 | 7X
Lucy Van | * | * | * | * | 3 | 3X
Cece Tak Van | * | 2 | * | 2 | * | 2 | 6X
Figgie Van Tak | * | 1+| 4 | 2 | * | 1 | 3 | 11X
Michaela Van Ika | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 1+| 3 | 1 | 3 | 15X
Michelle Van Van | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 8X
Taylor Van Tak | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | * | 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 21X

+ = Winner Quote

This week Jay steals the top spot with 7 confessionals while Adam drops back down to 2. Hmmm? Jay had the first confessional of the episode when he spoke of losing his most loyal and trustworthy people. The Millennial flippers don't even know that they are on the bottom. The stupid Zeke, Hanna, and Adam...like you three are gonna match up to the other 6, idiots.

His second confessional: was about how he was blindsided, he could be next but he has the idol in his back pocket. Third confessional: He's on the bottom after losing his most trusted ally, Michelle, he just lost the RC, he needs to talk to Adam while the other gen'xrs are on reward. Fourth confessional: I talked to Adam, he's a huge jerk, threw in my face that I'm on the bottom, hopefully I can win the IC, if not, I'm in trouble, they are gunning my way.

Fifth confessional: Jay continues to exemplify the classic millennial expressing how delighted he was to hear Sunday mention Jessica's name; he's got to stay positive, give good energy, and, you know the universe should be okay with giving it back. Confessional six: This was a comment on him not winning immunity so his life is pretty much in Sunday's hands. His final confessional: This was about how it's either him or Taylor. But, he's still throwing punches and not out of the ring yet. He has three options with his idol, keep it and wear it for himself, give it to Tails, but they could split votes and then he could go, or just sit tight and save it for another rainy day.

Jay had the biggest target on his back after last week. They suspected that he indeed had an idol. He's far more strategic than the annoying Taylor, but Taylor is just a down right their and scumbag. Will is not threatening in any way (yet he is the one that won the IN???), so he is off the table. Jay manages to defer the vote out, and saves his idol for another day. Next week we see that the word gets out, that Jay has the idol. But, since they have pretty much eliminated the tri-force, he could be more valuable to someone, like Sunday or Zeke, to make a move against someone more powerful. But, with a 7 confessional spike, up from 3 last week, there is no doubt about it, Jay continues to be at risk.

Taylor had 4 confessionals. You know, I was disappointed we didn't see if anything ever came out of his summit bonding with David and Chris. They really seemed to play that association up, especially with he and David, yet it fizzles.

Sunday, of all people had 3 confessionals! Up from 1 last week. She's narrating in that her first confessional tells us that it is an odd group of people together on reward. There is a solid alliance with her, Brett and Chris. But, they don't really 100% trust David, Ken, and Jessica. The GenX'rs are fractured. She wants to make a proactive move for herself and take some control of the game. Her second confessional tells us how she plans to do it...I am in the position right now where Jessica and I are like friendly hellos, but I don’t trust her....she’s nice, we connect as moms, but I just think because I voted for her, I just feel like she is really gonna want to get me out. One of us is going to get the other out. But, I can definitely use Jay, because right now he’s feeling like he is at the bottom. We have a really good relationship from our time at Ikabula, so I just need to talk to Jay. Then, her final confessional: If it were up to her she would 100% get rid of Jessica, but she doesn't have the numbers right now to make the move. It's a bummer because she could use Jay to make that move.

This was very insightful to the audience. We know that Sunday is out to get Jessica, and we see that she tells Bret, she tells Jay, who I am sure told Taylor and Will, and Bret will talk to Chris. We see next week that Chris tells David, they need to get Jessica out. So, one way or the other, Sunday is at the root of it. She spiked from 1 to 3 which does put her at risk. Once Jessica and her boyfriends hear of it, it will be civil war. But, with a spike of 3 from 1, more face time puts Sunday at slight risk herself!

Adam, Chris, and Hanna all had 2 confessionals. Adam goes from 7 to 2 confessionals. He's had a big peak, so I can't help but wonder if he's going to be out soon. We saw him being nasty and stupid to Jay, and we heard Hanna and Zeke comment on his stupidity, and how they considered voting him out next. HIs first confessional: During Tribal Council Taylor and Jay blew up my spot and then they gunned for me and when they gunned for me all bets were off. Even if I am at the bottom of Gen X it certainly feels a lot better than being out of the game, which is exactly where you tried to put me. Then, I’m worried that I might be playing too aggressively that I might be playing too hard. But, I have to prove my loyalty to my alliance because I have a much stronger bond with Gen X, than I certainly ever will with Jay at this point.

Jay talks about how he's a lot closer to the Gen X but is he really? I wonder because of how he still played with Taylor. That surely blew up at TC, and it looks like he's got some "'splaining" to do. I say that Adam is still at risk.

Chris had 2 confessionals as well. His first one cast doubt on Adam: I was happy to see the votes come down the way they did because that means I am gaining some traction and some control in this majority group. I feel comfortable enough that there are some solid people in our group but people like Adam are really floating in between and are really lost in where they needed to go and it scares me, I don’t like it. Then, his next one was straight narration regarding his buddy Bret, knocking down the drinks on reward, "he was just letting loose, he's a big, loud guy!"

Chris seems to be the defecto leader of the Gen Xr's, well at least because Sunday is with Bret, and Bret is with Chris, and Zeke is with Chris. Next week we know that Zeke will be in the middle with the Gen X civil war that comes about because Sunday is bent on Jessica. I think Chris is safe for this week.

Hanna also had 2 encouraging confessionals talking about her evolvement and learning curve in the game. Her first one is reactionary regarding concealing her vote and going with the majority: I’ve taken my game into my own hands, like I want to do it justice. I’ve loved the show since I was 14, and I’m coming out here and I am playing with the intention to win, to build a resume, and it’s so fun! It’s like I am finally getting to play and last night I realized that I could do it! And, it’s addicting, like I want to pull off another vote and now I finally get the chance to make some moves. Then, immediately after the reward challenge where her team lost in a blindside, she notes: I was on such a high from pulling off my first blindside vote and knew I wanted to keep Will and Jay closer to me cause they are on the bottom but to make such a glaring mistake it takes me back a step. But, If I want to stay in the game, I have to prove that I can handle this!

Hanna is up after TC, then pulled right back down to reality with the RC loss. I also noted she seemed like she was a bit panicky with the revelations regarding Adam and his advantage at TC. Slow and steady, Hanna. Right now, however, Hanna is safe.

David, Zeke, Bret, and Will all had one confessional. David, the voice of reason, relates his thinking as to what they are going to do at TC. The battle will be between Jay and Taylor, noting that Will is safe because he's seen as a non-threat. But, he notes that an idol could come into play and then whoever they wanted would go home. So, the safest thing to do would be to split the votes, he's confident that one of Jay or Taylor will go home.

David seems to give us confessionals that tells us exactly how he is thinking, it seems that they are his consensus...a positive sign to his significance in this story, perhaps. David is safe for now.

Zeke's confessional shows the reaction of a smart player. He is commenting on the stupidity of our super-duper fan, Adam. Adam can’t be smart like the rest of us are trying to bring Jay and Will back into the fold. Adam has to gloat and make Adam feel crappy and I’m just like, Adam, don’t be an idiot and make people feel like they are on the bottom because that is when they vote against you.

But, I love what we are getting here. Zeke and by association Hanna, are trying to get Will and Jay back with them, to possibly start to knock off a few Gen X'rs, perhaps? Hmmm? Interesting. Wonder what their onion looks like? Zeke is in good with Chris, but Bret/Sunday? Ken/Jessica? Time will tell. For now, Zeke is safe.

Bret's one confessional was in relation to the reward challenge and his partaking in the spoils, namely the drinks. He had a full belly and he was going to drink as much as he could!

Bret is appearing safe for the time being, he's reunited with his buddy, Chris, he's winning rewards and getting to eat and more importantly, drink. He has Sunday in his back pocket. But, I look at Bret as a number, and if the Millennials swing the pendulum back toward the GenX way, then he could be at risk. He's gone from 3 to 1 confessional this week, his face time is slipping, but I think Bret is still at risk.

Will also had one confessional telling us why he chose to sit and eat, instead of try to win the IC. He slips one from last week. Will is still associated with the Tri-force, but he's been identified as someone that is not so threatening. His final arc is under way, I say that Will is at slight risk.

Ken and Jessica had no confessionals. Ken is getting to know Hanna, which is a positive thing. But, going completely under the radar at a time when he's continuing to be a threat with challenges, uh, I dunno? Jessica, we hear nothing from her when she is being noticed AND targeted. She could be in trouble. I will place Ken at slight risk, and Jessica at risk.

Here is what the confessionals tells us:

SAFE: Chris, Hanna, David, Zeke,

SLIGHT RISK: Sunday, Will, Ken

AT RISK: Jay, Adam, Bret, Jessica

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     09-28-16       
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-03-16     1  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   michel2     10-03-16     2  
   Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     3  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   CTgirl     10-10-16     4  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   michel2     10-10-16     5  
         RE: Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     6  
   Episode 4 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     10-14-16     7  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     8  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   SquidProQuo     10-20-16     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   CTgirl     10-20-16     10  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     11  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-28-16     12  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     10-30-16     13  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-04-16     14  
   Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm the K...   Flowerpower1     11-12-16     15  
     RE: Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm t...   michel2     11-13-16     16  
         Random Thoughts   Flowerpower1     11-13-16     17  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-22-16     18  
     RE: Episode 9 Confessionals   Outsider32     11-22-16     19  
   Episode 10 confessionals....   Flowerpower1     11-26-16     20  
   RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     12-04-16     21  
     RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   michel2     12-05-16     22  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     23  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   michel2     12-10-16     24  
         EEEEEKKKKK!   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     25  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     26  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-11-16     27  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     28  
                 RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-15-16     29  
                     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •