The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-16, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Episode 4 confessionals: "
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-16 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-15-16 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

episode      | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | total

David Tak | 1 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 18
Chris Tak | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 10
Adam Van | * | 3 | 1 | 2+| 2 | 8
Jessica Tak | * | 4 | * | 2 | 2 | 8
Michaela Van | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 1+| 8
Zeke Van | 1 | 3 | 2+| 1 | 1 | 8
Figgie Van | * | 1+| 4 | 2 | * | 7
Ken Tak | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 7
Taylor Van | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | * | 6
Hannah Van | * | 3 | * | 2 | * | 5
Jay Van | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 5
Sunday Tak | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 4
Cece Tak | * | 2 | * | 2 | * | 4
Bret Tak | * | 3 | * | * | 1 | 4
Michelle Van | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | 3
Will Van | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | 3
Lucy Van | * | * | * | * | 3 | 3X

Eliminated

Rachel Tak | * | 2 | 2X
Mari Van | 1+| 3 | 2 | 6X
Paul Tak | * | 2 | 2 | 3 | 7X
Lucy Van | * | * | * | * | 3 | 3X

+ = Winner Quote

Well, Lucy appeared to be in the most trouble in the preview promos as well as in the promo. Sometimes the blatant one in trouble is indeed the boot. Every season we watch it happen. Lucy got her spike in her boot episode and we saw it coming via the promos. **When a daw is under the radar and all of a sudden you see them making confessionals and visible in the promos, it raises a very large RED FLAG.

This episode there were only 20 confessionals, about 10 less than usual. I think because they had two long challenges, and the fact that Adam's confessionals were very long pertaining to the HII.

David continues to be the "character" of the season. Will he be the character of the season as Tony V was?

We will start with David, who had 4 confessionals, which is one less than he had last week, but remember, there was less time for confessionals this week so I think he's steady. His first confessional wasn't until after the RC, he went for a walk with Lucy, as he wanted to to get an idea as to what was going on in her head, cause if we go back to TC I am afraid that Ken and I are still on the bottom. I think the smartest thing for me to do now is to go along with the way the majority is leaning.

This is let's us know how David is thinking and what his plan is. As he and Ken appear to still be tight, we can ASSume that Ken and Cece are on board with him.

His second confessional: IRL, I think that Lucy is used to calling the shots but out here you have to be careful that things you say could be taken the wrong way or rub someone the wrong way because you can really ##### some people off and that is exactly what happened. Because, Ken wants to vote her out, but, tbh, it sounds like a really great idea.

So, Ken planted the seed and David is on board. The story at Gen X appears to be told through David's eyes, which makes me believe he is likely to last beyond the Gen X lines. You have to wonder if his story is the story of the season, will it continue once they swap and merge?

His third confessional is straight narrational: Right now things are blowing up in a big way! His final confessional gives us suspense prior to TC as his was the final confessional of the episode: At this point, I think the safest thing might be to just write down Jessica‘s name, but if I do that I just end up right back on the bottom. The other option I have is I could play my immunity idol for Jessica and save her,but I lied to Lucy straight to her face and I think she knows it. I’m sure she knows it. I just want to have the idol for safety and security. I don’t plan on playing it....sigh. I have a lot to think about.

A perfect confessional to end with, I might add, will he play it or no? This is a meaty confessional. While many cannot understand how he would play an idol on someone else and lose it, while he, himself was not in danger, I applaud him for PLAYING. He's made an ally for as long as she and the game, but let's face it, with every move he makes he's more and more a target. What will it do to his and Ken's relationship, clearly Ken was not in on his plan?

I think David is SAFE for the next episode. His confessionals are steady, he's the biggest character of the season, so far. He's made a relationship, however hasty, with some of the Millennial's, he's SAFE this week.

Chris had the second most confessionals with 3, which was a spike from last week, up 1. I am beginning to think that Chris is the counter point to David. We hear from Chris, then David, etc. Chris had the first confessional of the episode, telling us how pi$$ed he was coming back, wanting to pull a Brandon Hantz and throw the rice in the ocean, becoming a tribe of one. Next, he tells us that Lucy thinks she has Dave and Ken, and she wants to make a move on Jess. I don’t like Jess, I can’t stand her, so, if I can help chop Jess, that’s what I am going to do now. I assume, as we see Chris sticking closely to Bret that he's their mouthpiece.

I have to say that I was surprised that the 2 big guys didn't go straight away to David and Ken, as they never betrayed them. Just makes me think that Chris and Bret are not the brightest bulbs on the Survivor tree.

His final confessional: Losing immunity today was a tough loss, cause I am not sure what’s going to happen. I mean Bret and I got blindsided 2 nights ago, so I don’t feel comfortable at all. But, we have a plan to blindside Jess and I am counting on Lucy to make that happen.

His last confessional is dynamic in that it gives us his opinion of where he thinks he stands and insight into his plan moving forward. We see that his loyalty is misplaced once again. Will he ever align with Dave and Ken, (Cece), or will he be their nemesis?
Moving forward, he could be at RISK, but we know there is a swap next week. He's made a connection with 4 of the Millennials. I think, personally, he'll be safe. He's a challenge beast and will be favored until at least the merge, and he's the yang to David's ying......for now. But, he's a physical threat and if he gets on the wrong side of the numbers, he's at SLIGHT RISK.

While David and Chris told the story of the episode, it was Adam who was the star of this show this week, imo. Adam, who was at the very bottom of the Millennial totem pole is climbing up one rung at a time....comparing him to David at Gen X. This season it is the people who are in greatest need of the HII, that do seem to find it. I don't know whether production helps them along or not, but clearly it proves the point or at least underlines the point that if you need it badly enough, you will do what you have to do to get it, whether it's finding hidden idols or pulling out immunity challenges.

This is the theme of what Survivor seems to be all about....never giving up, no matter how bleak, and making your own way and LUCK in the game happen. The story of the underdog and the little engine that could.

Adam had the million dollar quote last week when he told us that it would be harder to get to the top from the bottom, but he would do it, then this week we see him finding the HII. We have to think that perhaps he could just do it?

His first confessional: Hidden immunity searching has really died down at this camp...but, I have a feeling that it might still be out there. So, I do feel like I need to re-dedicate myself to that search because after Mari was voted out my head is definitely on that chopping block. And, if I could somehow get my hands on an idol, I could somehow save myself. Finds the clue: Oh my, oh my, OMG! Cries and reads it....This is incredible! Confessional continues: For a Survivor super duper fan like me, this is what dreams are made of. I found the clue, now I just have to figure this thing out. I don’t know how much time I can spare looking for it so I gotta go back to camp and look another time.

His final confessional post RC: I wish I could have performed better but that was never going to be my challenge. I’m not super comfortable with physical competitions. I just feel like I need to find this idol more than ever, but I don’t have a lot of time left because I need to make sure I find it before, 1) we go back to TC, or 2) we swap. Foreseeing a swap tells us that Adam is indeed a superfan and is at least familiar with the game!

The clue says you have to look for the tribe motif somewhere in this designated area and look for this shell. If you break open the shell you will find the hidden immunity idol. I’m looking everywhere and I just don’t see it, so I am walking along the beach and just hope that something hits me....Hear Hannah say, "HEY ADAM!" (oh nooooo), "how’s your idol search going?" He replies, "I’m working on it", and she replies, "good luck, buddy"! Then it looks like he asks the camera man, "did she see me with this?" and he goes, "UHHHHH", and ominous music plays...

He puts it on, I just found the HII, this is beyond my wildest dream! I finally went for it today and I got it!

It was really tough to make the decision to come out here. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer about 7 months ago. It’s such a devastating disease. It’s been such a night mare. Crying and becoming more emotional he continues: It’s been the worst thing you could possibly imagine. So, like to have my biggest dream is coming true at the same time that my worst night mare is happening. It’s not, it doesn’t feel real. My mom is a huge super fan. She is the ultimate reason for being here. I want to give my mom something to look forward to. Being able to watch me find this, that’s what I came out here to do, to bring some joy back to my family.

So, we have now heard the motivation behind Adam and his story, and I think it really cut to the core, to our core. I was moved to tears as I empathized with him as a mother, who is also a superfan. To see a child agonizing with his circumstance. I know I am rooting for him at this point, but I still have to question can he do it. He's given us a million dollar quote and he's putting his money where his mouth is, but is he playing more to give his family hope and something to look forward to, or is he playing to really win the million? In other words, he could be our journey player, OR, he just might be a WINNER!

I see Adam with an HII in his pocket and as a steady character that is being developed as SAFE.

Jessica had 2 confessionals and is stable from last week. First one: Tonight there are some very unhappy people esp. Bret and Chris. Whether or not they believe me, I really don’t know. I think right now there is too much anger. I am very nervous now, I‘m hoping that it was not a bad idea.

Jessica sure doesn't seem very intuitive or perceptive as is underlined by her next confessional which came after Ken's revelation to her regarding the rest of the tribe: I am stunned, Ken’s telling me that I’m now the one that everyone is gunning for because I am the mastermind of the Paul thing, which surprises me greatly because I thought we all came up with it together! So it seems a little suspicious.

Jessica clearly needs someone more knowledgable about the intricacies of Survivor to help her navigate her way. It makes me think she will not get to the end, but if she joins with the other misfits on her tribe, can she be a number later? She totally turned on Ken, her true ally, and then was schooled by David. She needs help. Will she be able to make amends with Ken? I think so. Ken needs her just as much as she needs him. She was stable with 2 confessionals, she got her eyes OPENED wide (truly), I believe she's SAFE for now, but could be in trouble if she gets on the wrong side of the numbers with the swap, but being a weaker girl as opposed to a strong male, I think she will not be a primary target yet. SAFE

Ken was also stable with 2 confessionals. Lucy approached me and Dave and said we’re gonna vote out Jess and what basically got to me was that Lucy had a list of rules and regulations of what we were and weren’t allowed to do. Do not talk to this person, do not go off by yourself,and I am thinking we went from one dictator to another and, it doesn’t fly with me.

Ken tells us his perception of the new situation. Next, I’m shocked, I thought the relationship I had with Jen was genuine. I just found out she totally betrayed me, taking everything I said and delivering it to Lucy on a silver platter.

Ken seemingly is not the most perceptive in the bunch either, guilty of trusting the wrong people, just as Jessica was. But, David is Ken's closest ally, and it was Ken that pointed out if they vote out Jessica, they are still on the bottom. So, I think David will be able to pull Ken back in, and perhaps mend fences with Jessica. Funny, David is the glue that will hopefully keep them all together. With steady confessionals he seems stable, but as a challenge threat, he's at RISK. With the preview promo, we heard Jiffy say and "A Surprise twist threatens to tear two lovers apart", but the first face we saw when he said this was KEN'S, then Taylor's. Made me think Ken would be torn away first, if he is, he could be TOAST.

Michaela, Zeke, Jay, and Bret all had one confessional. Bret comes up from under the radar in the past 2 episodes, to give us one comment on how he feels after being blindsided by Jessica: Lucy come up and said, Jessica is the one trying to pull all the strings here. Jessica has a huge game going here and I applaud her for that. But you are now showing your cards. This is straight narration, he's pi$$ed at Jessica.
Bret's game is not being developed at this point because his story arc will either start later, OR, he'll have no real character development, (a la Lucy). I hope he does however, because he does seem like a character! Coming out from under the radar right before a swap puts him at risk, I think. He's a big, strong guy and if he is on the wrong side of the numbers after an IC loss, he could be a big target. AT RISK.

Michaela: She goes from 2 to 1 confessional this week. She only got it because she showed us she didn't care about showing her tata's, she only cared about winning! Hmmmm, could we take that as a million dollar quote? Why not! Jiffy loved it, and apparently, so did Tribey! Her confessional: I don’t know what happened, I just like to win! Bathing suit like getting ripped off, it’s like you can either lose or you can let your bathing suit get ripped off and win. So I was like, hand gestures, they are about to see some tata’s today.

Michaela has shown that she is a physical threat for the woman. And we know she has attitude, but she does seem to be a team player, so far. She is really in a great position, straddling the cool kids, triforce, and Adam/Zeke/Hannah et al. I see her as safe this week. SAFE.

Zeke: He's also one of the characters that is being developed this season. He surprised himself in episode 1 and became the defacto leader, then he was blindsided in episode 2. In episode 3, he's narrator: The reward challenge was a nightmare from the beginning! Their guys are huge! Chris is like the size of 3 of me, Michaela,otoh, is like an amazon woman!

I took that as he was in awe of Michaela! I predict down the road he, Adam, and Michaela will indeed be working together? His confessionals are stable from last week, I see Zeke as SAFE.

Jay: Jay is also stable from last week. He seems to be the quintessential Millennial and has the confessional: The definition of a Millennial would be like a young person ready to go out and conquer the world. And, I appreciate that cause I am a dreamer. Gen X is like Ok, HS, college, 9 to 5, get a life....I don’t want that.

It will be interesting to see how he mixes with them next week. We also saw that he was indeed surprised to see that Paul had been voted out. Seems he may not know GenX'rs like he appears to. As someone that went to the "summit" and met some of the Gen'X'rs, he has a connection to them, but he's a strong male, he's at SLIGHT RISK.

There were 7 people that flew under the radar this week. That's ALOT! Figgy and Taylor. The couple in the game. Both went from 2 confessionals last week, to 0 this week, then we see them both with confessionals in the preview promo. I saw them both side by side during the RC, praying...Taylor is a strong male that could be targeted if he gets on the wrong side of the numbers. Taylor is AT RISK. Figgy, as a female, I think will be at SLIGHT RISK. I saw their confessionals in the preview promo as foreshadowing....they will indeed most likely be separated, at some point soon, I think.

Sunday and Cece both fall under the radar this week. Sunday goes from 1 to 0 confessionals. She's one of the ones blindsided this week, with a swap next week she certainly won't be perceived as threatening, but she could do damage to others on her tribe. I see her as at slight risk. Cece had 2 confessionals last week, this week none, but we saw her taking orders from David, and following through on them. She's solidly with David, and owes him her Survivor life. She's still weak in challenges though and could be at RISK if her tribe loses. We also see that she will have a confessional next week, regarding the "idol search party".

Will: Will had one reactionary confessional last week, but was shown with his allies, the cool kids, this week he is shown on the goat hunt, but nothing. He could be at slight risk, if he gets swapped to a tribe without numbers. But he has made some connection with some of them, so I see him as safe for this week. SAFE.

Hannah falls under the radar after 2 confessionals the week before. I see that as a good thing for her. Things have died down since she surprised her allies Zeke and Adam by voting with the cool kids. I see her as non threatening. SAFE

Michelle: She is still one to watch for me. She had no confessionals in the intro, had 1 in ep 1, 2 in ep 2, and then has fallen way under the radar. It will be interesting to see if she has something to say post swap. Any thing can happen with a shuffle, but as a female, I think she won't be as threatening to most. She was shown praying during her sit out time for the RC, and she performed well in the IC. She's playing a good game at this point but with 2 weeks under the radar, could she be setting up for a blindside? Slight RISK

For this week:

SAFE: David, Adam, Jessica, Michaela, Zeke, Will, Hannah

SLIGHT RISK: Chris, Bret, Jay, Sunday, Michelle, Figgy

AT RISK: Ken, Taylor, Bret, Cece

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     09-28-16       
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-03-16     1  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   michel2     10-03-16     2  
   Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     3  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   CTgirl     10-10-16     4  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   michel2     10-10-16     5  
         RE: Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     6  
   Episode 4 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     10-14-16     7  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     8  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   SquidProQuo     10-20-16     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   CTgirl     10-20-16     10  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     11  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-28-16     12  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     10-30-16     13  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-04-16     14  
   Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm the K...   Flowerpower1     11-12-16     15  
     RE: Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm t...   michel2     11-13-16     16  
         Random Thoughts   Flowerpower1     11-13-16     17  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-22-16     18  
     RE: Episode 9 Confessionals   Outsider32     11-22-16     19  
   Episode 10 confessionals....   Flowerpower1     11-26-16     20  
   RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     12-04-16     21  
     RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   michel2     12-05-16     22  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     23  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   michel2     12-10-16     24  
         EEEEEKKKKK!   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     25  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     26  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-11-16     27  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     28  
                 RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-15-16     29  
                     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •