The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-04-16, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-16 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

episode          | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10a| 10b| 11|total

David Tak Van | 1 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 38
Zeke Van Van | 1 | 3 | 2+| 1 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 6 | 2 | 31X
Adam Van Tak | * | 3 | 1 | 2+| 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 7 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4+| 30
Jay Van Ika | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1+| 4 | 3 | 7 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 28
Hannah Van Ika | * | 3 | * | 2 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 20
Bret Tak Ika | * | 3 | * | * | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 15
Ken Tak Tak | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | * | * | * | * | 1 | 3+| 16
Sunday Tak Ika | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | 10
Will Van Ika | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 6 | 14

Eliminated:

Rachel Tak | * | 2 | 2X
Mari Van | 1+| 3 | 2 | 6X
Paul Tak | * | 2 | 2 | 3 | 7X
Lucy Van | * | * | * | * | 3 | 3X
Cece Tak Van | * | 2 | * | 2 | * | 2 | 6X
Figgie Van Tak | * | 1+| 4 | 2 | * | 1 | 3 | 11X
Michaela Van Ika | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 1+| 3 | 1 | 3 | 15X
Michelle Van Van | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 8X
Taylor Van Tak | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | * | 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 21X
Chris Tak Van | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 20X
Jessica Tak Tak | * | 4 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 2 | 2 | 15X
Zeke Van Van | 1 | 3 | 2+| 1 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 6 | 2 | 31X

+ = Winner Quote

This week we see ALOT with the confessionals imho. Very telling if you ask me for the end game. The biggest jump came from Will, going from 0 to 6 confessionals. By, as hard as he tried to make a big move at TC this week, the episode belonged to Adam. (Up 2 to 4 this week).

We will start with Will. From the vantage point of a baby boomer or a GenX'r, Will speaks out about his own perceptions, it's all about "me". Despite the fact that he thinks he's making big moves, he doesn't get the credit for them, he's dismissed and treated like a child. And, he digs his heels in, no matter what happens around him....all about me.

First confessional: Seeing my mom made me realize that I need to start playing this game cause because despite the moves that I’ve made, despite the things I’ve done in this game people still don’t give me the credit I deserve. And, that could ruin my shot at winning his game. It’s time to flip the script. The biggest threat out here is Zeke. And, if he gets to the end, he will beat anyone of us. It is very risky, but I didn’t come here to be dragged as a goat. I came here to play.

I think, if you came here to play, why did you wait till the end game to wake up?

Second confessional tells us that Zeke lost the IC, so now is his time, time to show the kid from Jersey came to play.

Third confessional: Working with Ken sucks, but I have to put up with his crap to make the big move. Fourth: I’m thinking we are good to go then Ken walks up in the camp and gets Jay and says we need to talk. And, at this point, I know we are about to have a rumble. See SNAKE. Telling us that his plan will be thwarted.

Fifth confessional rants about Ken: This guy preaches about honor and integrity, and how he is this great and noble human being, and then he has the audacity to pull this crap on me...

Final: Everybody knows that I am in the middle, now I have to make a decision. The logical side is telling me that this is my time to make a big move but I am so angry with Ken, I would love to blow up his game. Either way I am in control and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Well, he was in control but neither side trusted him. He will seriously affect at least 4 peoples games, and he's alienated the other side as well, because he didn't "finish" his job.....assuring them that they were together despite the course of events. Therefore, Adam, plays/wastes his idol, and that will not sit well.

Easy to see with his peak spike in confessionals/facetime from 0 to 6, that Will is in grave danger. High Risk

Next, we have Adam, going from 2 to 4 confessionals. The episode was stellar for him! Here they are: The first confessional was right in the middle of hugging his brother, Evan....My mom has stage 4 lung cancer and I don’t know what’s going on with my mom, I don’t know what’s going on at home.

His second confessional is at the barbecue: I’m here to bring joy to my family, to make them proud ad to give them as much to look forward to as humanly possible. And, the better I do in this game, and the longer I last, the more that I make my mom happy. And, I have to use this inspiration to continue fighting out here. cut to giving Jay the advantage....continues: I am out here for so much more than a million dollars, the stakes for me are maybe higher than for anyone that’s played this game.

ANOTHER MILLION DOLLAR QUOTE. But, is it the quote of the season from "the" journey player. Time will tell.

Third confessional: the IC was awesome! I am making my survivor dreams come true! You know what, I only have one check box left. And, that’s winning this game, and you know what that might actually happen because I am safe at TC tonight, I have a hidden HII in my pocket, and Will wants to blindside Zeke.

Then his last confessional: We have this plan, and Ken tests Will. Revealing Will’s plan, that’s not a test, that’s a betrayal.

Adam came full circle tonight with the family love reward. The climax around his advantage arc is complete, and the fact that he's gotten the fortification from his brother, the family love is also done. Now, can he put his money where his mouth is?

Adam had an arc, but with other fish to fry toward the end of this season, I don't think he's quite done in the next few episodes. I will have him at SLIGHT RISK.

Two DAWS had 3 confessionals: David went from 4 to 3, and Ken went from 1 to 3. David is settling down. He blew it with his idol play last episode, and his first confessional of the episode tells us this. He burned his idol, now he's in the minority with Hanna, Ken, and Adam and if he doesn't find a crack, the others will pick them off starting with him. Next, he tells us how Will wanting to swing over to them is music to his ears, and he believes him so Zeke could be going. Finally, I no longer have a hidden II, but it’s like Will just got his drivers liscence and we’re all sitting in the back terrified because this is the first time that he’s going to take us for a drive. But, I think it’s going to work.

For now, David is exposed with no HII, but his arc is settling back down. I think he is only at slight risk for the next 2 episodes, but his final arc is underway, perhaps.

Ken, OTOH, had one confessional and jumps to 3. He's getting more on everyone's radar. Here's his first confessional about Jess' advantage. I received a gift this morning, I got this...he reads it, day 36, receive an advantage if you are still in the game. (Hear like upbeat ukelele island music)Jess, you are amazing. Jess told me that she’d leave me this advantage if she got voted out, and she did! God, I love that girl. There is something to be said about the power of being authentic and good, and forming relationships in this game. Day 36, if I am still here, I am going to open this up and see what it brings me, because I feel like I got a really good shot to give my daughter and I like a new life, (still hear the ukelele music)...and a better life. I could be walking away with a million dollars. Is this a million dollar quote? Are they going them to everyone this season?

Second confessional: I had a pretty good feeling about Will, but it wasn’t 100%. I just don’t have a five minute conversation and hop in bed with somebody. I’ve got to know the core of a person, their integrity, their value, because I am trying to win it for my little girl and I want to make sure that I am safe.

Final confessional: Apparently Zeke and his group are voting for me, and I’m like why? I’m not ready to go home.

Seriously, Ken? Why? Ken is shown to be a very disconnected player. Very socially unaware as well. Ken's spike and face time on the rise, Ken is at High Risk!

Jay and Hanna both had 2 confessionals, Jay is steady while Hanna settles down from 3 to 2 confessionals. Jay is really a presence in these episodes, turning it on toward the end. He really had a great episode as well. He went out and won the family reward for his family, half of his heart. He made good on his word with 2 people, and he brought one of his adversaries along because he shows he's a compassionate man. This is the ideal Survivor winner. Once more, all of the people out there see that he is as well. All along he has represented the quintessential millennial, but now he's demonstrating how he can get along with others in the Gen X group as well. He keeps his eye on the prize, and we've seen him do this from start to finish. (with scolding Taylor in confessional regarding his GF...clearly, Jay came to play).

Jay's first confessional: This whole time Adam has had an advantage to take a way a reward, but when he walked out there and said, I’m not stealing a family visit because that’s not right. For 5 seconds we saw the soft side of Adam. I was like, YO, sometimes I hate you, sometimes I love you, but at this moment I truly respect you and you’re a cool dude.

His final confessional: One minute the solid five is we are good to go, we are doing Ken, then the next minute I have Ken come up to me and said Will told me you are voting my name. And, I am like WTF? We all knew something was up, he’s just a young kid trying to prove himself to the whole world, but, we still need him.
It just seems to me that whatever bump in the road occurs, it's Jay that is the voice of reason. He recognizes the problem, but sees what has to be done. He is keeping his head in the game and not letting his emotions run away with him, and he's not giving up!

Jay is steady as can be, he's in a very good position, he's SAFE.

Hanna settles down to 2 confessionals: She had the first confessional of the night, Tonight was just very emotional. To have people pick a rock rather than just vote me out of this game, and then to have Jessica pick the black rock. It’s an awful feeling, I feel guilty and I feel thankful and I just feel awful..... Then, her next one was narrational: Ken just screwed up everything. Because if we don’t have Will, then whoever those mobsters led by Zeke choose to vote out, they are going home.

Hanna settling down, Will and Ken moving up in FaceTime, means that Hanna is SAFE.

Bret and Sunday both fall back under the radar. They are coasting to the end. At this point there are 2 paths for Bret and Sunday. The first is that they slide under the radar to be a hidden boot soon, OR, they slide under the radar because they are not in any danger and are going to the end. I see the later, at least for Sunday. With Will and Ken both getting a lot of face time, I see them as the most at risk. Adam is also making his pledge to the end, but must navigate through Jay/David/Bret/Sunday. He may get through a few, but all would be really quite a feat. Perhaps David could pull off the notorious physical challenges at end game, but I highly doubt it. But, if Ken gets out, he could will his advantage to David, now that would be something. David has some hope. If David or Ken both get out by day 36, I see them willing their advantage to Hanna, not Adam? Something to speculate about! Bret COULD be going under the radar only to be booted SOON. A hidden boot.

Regardless, for this week, I think Sunday is SAFE, but Bret could be at Risk.

Safe: Jay, Hanna, Sunday
Slight Risk: Adam, David
Risk: Bret
High Risk: Will, Ken

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     09-28-16       
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-03-16     1  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   michel2     10-03-16     2  
   Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     3  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   CTgirl     10-10-16     4  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   michel2     10-10-16     5  
         RE: Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     6  
   Episode 4 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     10-14-16     7  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     8  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   SquidProQuo     10-20-16     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   CTgirl     10-20-16     10  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     11  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-28-16     12  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     10-30-16     13  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-04-16     14  
   Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm the K...   Flowerpower1     11-12-16     15  
     RE: Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm t...   michel2     11-13-16     16  
         Random Thoughts   Flowerpower1     11-13-16     17  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-22-16     18  
     RE: Episode 9 Confessionals   Outsider32     11-22-16     19  
   Episode 10 confessionals....   Flowerpower1     11-26-16     20  
   RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     12-04-16     21  
     RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   michel2     12-05-16     22  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     23  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   michel2     12-10-16     24  
         EEEEEKKKKK!   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     25  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     26  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-11-16     27  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     28  
                 RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-15-16     29  
                     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •