The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-10-16, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Episode 12 Confessionals...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-16 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

episode          | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10a| 10b| 11| 12| total

David Tak Van | 1 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 40
Adam Van Tak | * | 3 | 1 | 2+| 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 7 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4+| 6 | 36
Jay Van Ika | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1+| 4 | 3 | 7 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 31
Hannah Van Ika | * | 3 | * | 2 | * | * | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3+| 23
Ken Tak Tak | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | * | * | * | * | 1 | 3+| 3 | 19
Bret Tak Ika | * | 3 | * | * | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 17

Will Van Ika | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 6 | 2 | 16X
Sunday Tak Ika | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 10X

Eliminated:

Rachel Tak | * | 2 | 2X
Mari Van | 1+| 3 | 2 | 6X
Paul Tak | * | 2 | 2 | 3 | 7X
Lucy Van | * | * | * | * | 3 | 3X
Cece Tak Van | * | 2 | * | 2 | * | 2 | 6X
Figgie Van Tak | * | 1+| 4 | 2 | * | 1 | 3 | 11X
Michaela Van Ika | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 1+| 3 | 1 | 3 | 15X
Michelle Van Van | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 8X
Taylor Van Tak | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | * | 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 21X
Chris Tak Van | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 20X
Jessica Tak Tak | * | 4 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 2 | 2 | 15X
Zeke Van Van | 1 | 3 | 2+| 1 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 6 | 2 | 31X
Will Van Ika | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 6 | 2 | 16X
Sunday Tak Ika | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 10X

+ = Winner Quote

Last week I had Sunday as safe, but it was "my bad". For the same reason that Bret was at risk, Sunday was. They both fell under the radar and thus were indeed candidates for being a "hidden" boot. Sunday has been far less seen in the season, and thus falling from 1 confessional to 0, could be a big dip for her. *snicker*. Will had the huge increase in face time with 6 confessionals and booted the next episode, predictable.

So, for the finale!

It's Adam that is taking over the drivers seat toward the end of the show, and we are hearing his rationale and the game through his point of view. He peaks with 6 this episode, so the question is, is it too early? Or, is his effort going to reign supreme? Is this his story to tell or no?

EPMB and Jiffy have had a long history of leading us down the garden path. Last season with Spenser, it happened again. So, I am very skeptical that Adam could prevail, although I would love to see it.

Adam's confessionals: Bret and Sunday come up to me this morning and they say Jay, Dave, and Will are the three biggest threats in the game, those three need to be the next three to go. And, it’s music to my ears. If they want to put themselves into a position where they are left with myself, Hanna and Ken, I love that!

Second: Adam voices his opinion of Will taking over the power position: Will’s preference right off the bat is to vote off Dave next. Will thinks now he has a degree of power and he has a degree of control and that makes him more dangerous. So, to me, Will is a bigger threat for me, I do not want to put myself in a position where Will is controlling my fate in this game.

Third: Right now Hanna and I are in power positions. We can decide who goes home next, it’s a really tough choice. Bret and Sunday are in a really weak position and they are going to vote the way I want them to vote. So, the question is take out Will, who is someone that I do believe is loyal to me at this point, or take out Dave, someone who is potentially the biggest threat in this game? So, we have a huge decision to make. This is the moment that I start making the moves that I need to make to win this game.

We hear that Adam and Hanna's boot choices are Dave and Will. We see Hanna voice reluctance to take out Will, so it appears, since Will went home, that it was indeed Adam that convinced Hanna to do his bidding.

Fourth confessional: Adam sets us up with his next mission, to get Jay to play the idol while David gets enough votes to be voted out if Jay indeed plays his idol. First step is this: I’m trying to make Jay feel as comfortable as possible with me and so I tell Jay that the next move is to get rid of Dave. But, to me, Jay has to go home. He has an immunity idol and we have to take every opportunity that we can to take a stab at the guy. If he doesn’t have immunity, he needs to go home.

His fifth confessional: My biggest fear going into immunity was that Dave or Jay would win, but of course, if I couldn’t win then I was glad it was Ken. Yeah, I helped Ken, the most important thing about the challenge was that Jay or Dave did not win. My plan tonight is that in the case that Jay does play his idol, then Dave would go home.

Adam is willing to do what he needs to do to move his plans forward. He's successful in part one, making sure that David and Jay are both vulnerable for the TC.

HIs final confessional: I had a long conversation with Ken and Hanna and throughout the entire time I knew what I wanted to do. We have to put enough votes on Jay so if he doesn’t play his idol he goes home and we have to put enough votes on Dave so if he doesn’t play his idol, Dave goes home. If we vote for Sunday it would leave both Jay and Dave in the game and they are two strong strategic players so we have to make certain that one of them goes home. There are so many moving parts to tonights vote, that the worst thing we could have is that tomorrow morning Jay is still in this game with an idol still in his pocket.

This confessional lays out his plan, and his worst case scenario. We see that he submitted to Hanna, but was able to get Jay to play his idol. He's not too rigid, which is a good thing. But, what will happen next for Adam?

With a big rise in face time, bonding with Jay, ties to Bret, as well as with the "4", Dave, Ken, Hanna, and himself, it appears that he has options. But, we have to assume that Ken is telling David about Adam's hierarchy, which could lead to Adam's demise. We know that Ken is receiving the legacy advantage the very next morning after the TC. Probably an advantage in the F6 IC. But, for next week we hear Adam talking about an HII, and we see him looking in the promo. Makes me think he's going to find it. Lots of possibilities for Adam, but with a peak of 6, he's at RISK!

Jay had 3 confessionals. Jay is still a long shot to win this game. He's the most adept at challenges, I think. His conviction to win is impressive, never faltering. He's now really bonded to Adam, and tells him he's with him to the end, a final two plea. His first confessional: It felt phenomenal to win, you know, I have already won 2 individual challenges but anytime Jeff says, “JAY wins immunity!” I’m like pffffft, damn right I won that thing, put that thing around my neck and I’ll go back to camp, and I’ll go spear fishing or something, I don’t even need to talk to any of these fools! And plus, I still have my idol and I’m gonna hold on to this baby until I really have to use it.

Second confessional speaks about his misfortune with his allies getting voted out constantly, then he speaks of his relationship with Adam. He hates him, but loves him...Dude, anytime someone tries to make a plan with me they end up going home. I’m like the black plague right now, you know what I’m saying? I am all alone, I have no alliance, but TC has been a complete chaotic mess every single time, you never know what’ s going to happen...so, it’s time for the underdog to keep fighting, I’m not going down without a fight, I still have an idol, and there’s still more immunities on the way and I’m not going down. Me and Adam have this, it’s kind of like a yin yang relationship. It’s like we love each other but we hate each other. And, that’s how it’s been.

Then, his final confessional comes after their bonding moment when they were both reduced to tears after noting that they are both there for their families, their moms. It’s Adam telling me I know you have the idol and I am going to force you to play it. But, Adam always lies to me so in all honesty my name might not even come up tonight and if I feel like not playing it, I won’t do it. I love my mom just like he does, it’s crazy, my mom’s got brain aneurysms. Me and Adam are both out here for our families, for our moms.He’s not a weasel anymore in my book, he’s a good freaking dude, he’s a warrior.

I think that it's always great to hear another player speak well of someone else! A good sign for Adam's stock? Regardless, I loved this scene, and I hope they can indeed work together moving forward. Thinking Ken will win the IC, I could see Adam and Jay team up with Bret to take out David. I just don't know if Hanna would be on board.....and, let's face it, Jay is a bigger challenge threat, but is he?

Jay is at risk, with his rise in confessionals....and especially since he no longer has an HII. We have also heard Ken marvel at him regarding the challenges and tell us that Jay is in their cross hairs.

While Jay's arch is rising, Ken's arch is stable with 3 confessionals last week as well. We know that the last TC was on day 35, and he will get the legacy advantage on day 36. Most likely an advantage to win the IC. His confessionals: Jay again, you know 3 of the last 4 challenges he’s won, he got the immunity challenge today, you know if he hadn’t won we would have probably targeted him tonight, but now we don’t know what’s going on. That’s how this game’s being played, you don’t know from one day to the next. So, tonight’s completely up in the air.

This confessional is a window into what Dave is most likely thinking as well. Jay is threatening to their game as a challenge beast. They have him high on their list to target. And, since Ken/David/Hanna seem very tight, this is telling.

Second confessional was after the IC when Ken won with Adam's help. Jay is one of the strong competitors in the game and it’s definitely a struggle to sit there and watch a younger version of myself doing what I would have been doing 10 years ago. So, I felt good about wearing the idol around my neck as opposed to a Jay. A little rivalry between Ken and Jay.

Ken's third confessional was telling as well, Ken is solidly locked with David: I definitely want to be walking back here with David, who has been my closest ally and my closest friend. But, Adam’s afraid of David and doesn’t want to play against David.

Not hard to predict where Ken's loyalties are, and as I noted, Ken most likely tells David of the threat that Adam now is to them both outlasting to the finals. So, Ken, David, and Hanna are most likely going up against Jay, Adam, and Bret. F6 could be fun. One thing to note is that Ken is stable, so he does NOT look to be at risk for the next TC. We also know about that legacy advantage! I have to wonder if he and Dave and Hanna, as the most stable and settling down could ALL make it to the finals?

ETA: Hanna also had 3 confessionals and her arc is rising, from 2 to 3.
Her first one is exemplary of how she plays the game: I’m torn up emotionally, like I usually am. Will saved my butt in this game, so I do owe Will in a sense. But, I also owe David in a sense. David pulled a rock for me, and we have always been allies. So, you know you end up owing more than one person. I think Hanna is going to be really torn soon because we know that Adam also pulled a rock for her.

Then, It is important to split up Bret and Sunday. Sunday is a threat because she has sort of made herself into a tempting goat and I am very scared that people (see Adam) will want to sit next to her, and people that have worked less hard will get a spot that I have worked really hard for.

Hanna is jealous that Sunday is a better goat than herself! Ha! Since we saw Adam's picture inserted in the middle of this confessional, are we to assume that she wants to be Adam's only goat choice? She has to know that David and Ken are the tightest bond, so is she the most loyal to Adam? Hmmmm? To me it also says that she is thinking down the road and how to get to the end, with options! And, of all the people in the game it really does seem as if she has them.

Her third confessional was the last one of the night....Adam’s reluctance to vote out Sunday is my reluctance too, because it leaves a big threat left in the game, which is Daviid. The problem is if Jay plays his idol and David goes home, I lose David who I freaking love. So, I don’t know the right choice. The kind of person that makes a decision and convinces other people of that decision is the kinda person that wins survivor. Ding, ding, ding, Hanna gets a winning quote at the last possible moment. And, let's look at her. She notes that Adam's reluctance is hers as well. She has played this entire game with ADAM. She's bonded with David and Ken because she can relate to them as an emotional person with anxieties herself. Dave played an idol for her and so did Adam. She HAS options! She is straddling both sides, and at some point she's going to have to figure it out. She fights for Sunday to go so her options REMAIN. Sunday was best for HER game because it got rid of another goat, someone that could take the place that she wants at the end, as she's "worked harder for it", and targeting Sunday instead of David, keeps both her options alive and well. She has 2 paths to the end, she's under the radar, she eliminated her goat competition, she has a winning quote. She is less threatening than ANYONE left out there, as the only girl who's lousy at competition. Her arc is rising from 2 to 3, could this be the last efforts that throw her case over the top? At this point it seems likely that Hanna is there in the end, so the question remains, can she win? She's SAFE!

The remaining two contestants got 2 confessionals. Dave is settling down from 3 to 2 confessionals, Hanna is rock solid with 2 from last week, and Bret goes from 0 to 2. Dave's and Hanna's confessionals are the most relaxed and stable, makes me wonder if these two make it to the finals?

Let's have a look. David started with: Unfortunately because Jay is now safe tonight at tribal, there is so much scrambling going on now, and the most insecurity I have ever felt is right now. At the last tribal will voted with us but the thing is Will is looking to pad his resume a bit more, so if Will is smart, the thing to do is to follow up a big move with yet a another big move, and there’s this perception in the tribe so yeah, why wouldn’t you want to get rid of me tonight?

His assessment of the situation is accurate. Then, I don’t feel safe about the vote at all especially since Jay will know that we are throwing votes his way and if he does have an idol and he does play it, I automatically go home.

Dave has really cultivated friendships and loyalties, especially from Ken and Hanna, and all those crazy times he played idols for others earlier in the game is perhaps really paying off for him NOW!

Dave could be our winner, and I do not think he is at immediate risk for the next TC.

Bret has two confessionals: I’m used to TC not going my way and again it didn’t go my way. Will flipped and voted out Zeke. He said I want to start making big moves and checking them off on my checklist...He said he didn’t want to be a HS kid, but he’s thinking like a HS kid. Oh, I gotta do all my homework, gotta check off all these boxes. Give me a break! This is getting to be a crazy game and there are alot of people playing it. There’s gotta be a way for me to stay alive in this game.

Great confessional by Bret! Next one: I think Adam’s being smart about how he’s playing this game. And we have some common goals that we are looking to make. So, me and Sunday agree, we’ll go with Adam and vote together. But, how is Bret going to feel when he realizes that Adam played them? Being left out of the vote at this late stage doesn't say much for Bret's game. He will not win. Bret jumps from 0 to 2 confessionals. Bret is at risk. Especially when we know that Hanna's targeting the goats.

At this point in the game, as I have noted above, we know that the tightest bond in the game is most likely to be David and Ken. How lucky for David that he found Ken. The challenge threat who has no intention of cutting him loose, ever.

At F6, it could come down to Dave/Ken/Hanna vs. Adam/Jay/Bret. Or, Dave/Ken/Hanna/Adam/Bret vs Jay. If Jay doesn't win immunity, he could be toast. I would hate to see Jay go next, especially with all the bonding we've seen with Adam. If Adam and Jay decide to commit to each other, I see them pulling in Bret, and could Adam sway Hanna, at this point? There are wonderful possibilities! Especially if Adam finds an HII! (Or will David find it?)

Regardless: All I can do at this point is note that those at most risk for exiting the game BEFORE the end are:

Jay, Adam, Bret

Hanna, Dave, and even Ken look stable at this point. But, just cause they are stable for F6, doesn't mean they will make it to the end. A lot of story yet to be told!

Hope this thread as been a help!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     09-28-16       
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-03-16     1  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   michel2     10-03-16     2  
   Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     3  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   CTgirl     10-10-16     4  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   michel2     10-10-16     5  
         RE: Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     6  
   Episode 4 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     10-14-16     7  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     8  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   SquidProQuo     10-20-16     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   CTgirl     10-20-16     10  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     11  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-28-16     12  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     10-30-16     13  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-04-16     14  
   Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm the K...   Flowerpower1     11-12-16     15  
     RE: Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm t...   michel2     11-13-16     16  
         Random Thoughts   Flowerpower1     11-13-16     17  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-22-16     18  
     RE: Episode 9 Confessionals   Outsider32     11-22-16     19  
   Episode 10 confessionals....   Flowerpower1     11-26-16     20  
   RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     12-04-16     21  
     RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   michel2     12-05-16     22  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     23  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   michel2     12-10-16     24  
         EEEEEKKKKK!   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     25  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     26  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-11-16     27  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     28  
                 RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-15-16     29  
                     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •