The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33|Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-10-16, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Episode 3 confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-16 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

episode      | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | total

David Tak | 1 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 14
Zeke Van | 1 | 3 | 2+| 1 | 7
Chris Tak | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 7
Figgie Van | * | 1+| 4 | 2 | 7
Michaela Van | * | 1 | 4 | 2 | 7
Paul Tak | * | 2 | 2 | 3 | 7X
Adam Van | * | 3 | 1 | 2+| 6
Jessica Tak | * | 4 | * | 2 | 6
Taylor Van | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 6
Hannah Van | * | 3 | * | 2 | 5
Ken Tak | * | 1 | 2 | 2 | 5
Jay Van | * | 1 | 2 | 1 | 4
Sunday Tak | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 4
Cece Tak | * | 2 | * | 2 | 4
Bret Tak | * | 3 | * | * | 3
Michelle Van | * | 1 | 2 | * | 3
Will Van | * | 2 | * | 1 | 3
Lucy Van | * | * | * | * | 0

Eliminated

Rachel Tak | * | 2 | 2X
Mari Van | 1+| 3 | 2 | 6X
Paul Tak | * | 2 | 2 | 3 | 7X

+ = Winner Quote

There are so many DAWs in this season that doing confessionals is work! Paul got 3 confessionals in his boot episode and there were so many camera pans to him at inopportune times, falling in the surf, during the challenge, etc. etc.

This week there are a few interesting things to note. First of all, after such a STELLAR night in episode 2, Michelle goes from 2 to zip in confessionals, falling under the radar. She's the mastermind behind the scenes, the invisible puppet master, getting no blame for things as the fall out occurs at camp Millennial. I think it bodes well for her.

Her partner in crime, Jay also dropped from 2 to 1 confessionals, taking a lower profile. His one confessional was about the summit and who he hoped Figgy and Taylor wouldn't make out and embarrass them. Him settling down is also a good thing for him at this point, I think. I did see him be the one to ask Jeff after the challenge if they could have fishing gear instead of the comfort items....is he the new leader of Tribe Millennial? If he is, that would be interesting. In a tribe full of followers it's good to be the leader, but, is their tribe all followers? I don't think so....

As for the other two of the TRI-FORCE...Taylor and Figgy: Taylor's first confessional is simple narration laughing about who gets to go to the summit, his top people in his alliance: Me, Fig, Jay, and Will. His next confessional: Strategically, the Millennial tribe is moving forward and it’s really great for me. Ha! Ha! Me and Figs are pretty good at the moment. My girl’s here, she’s happy, and this couldn’t be a better position to be in, really. See Taylor and Figgy holding hands, then they plot to get out Zeke next. I don't like this confessional for Taylor....he's arrogant, he's still blinded by "his girl". I really feel that he is an insignificant person in the story of this season. So much so that I feel that he or Figgy will be meeting their demise shortly, and when one goes the other may be soon to follow? Taylor's count was stable. Sight risk.

Figgy, OTOH, dropped from 4 confessionals last week to 2 this week. Her confessionals were comments post return after TC,; Zeke and Adam were like: “Taylor and Figgy; well done, I commend you.” And like it’s not just us, buddy. There were seven votes. Adam and Zeke are at the bottom at this rate if we go back to Tribal. People that write down Figgy’s name go home., then her next one was: The boys went in the water and Taylor and I talked to Cece and David. We are trying to learn if they are on the outs, if there are any divisions in their tribe. The first confessional was insightful in that Figgy knows that she and Taylor were given credit, while she also knows that it wasn't because of them that they were saved. She realizes that she's in the spot light and she doesn't necessarily like it. She's a bit arrogant as well. Then the next confessional was far more informative than anything Taylor had to say. I think Figgy is safe for the time being, but she is on someone's radar, namely Adam and Zeke's.

David had the most confessionals this week, 5, which were mostly narrational. He tells us that he, Cece, and Ken are on the bottom but he's a GenX'r and will work and not give up. Next, he was chosen to go and as a Survivor Super Fan, and so far he's achieving all of his Survivor dreams. HIs next confessional was about Paul, rock star, doesn't ask the audience but tells them about him, etc, and he is not giving up and when there is a swap or merge he will need their help to vote out Paul. His next confessional told us he got a very important 30 seconds with Taylor, come a swap he'll turn on the GenX'rs. And finally, After they got back from the summit he feels with Taylor he has a ray of hope which is what he's needed.

David is giving us a lot of insight into his own game, and I could see this all as foreshadowing. I do believe he's sitting pretty for a while. SAFE

His buddy, Ken, got 2 confessionals, stable from last week, but his confessionals were very anti Paul as the leader....he doesn't do what he says, and would you want someone like that leading you into battle....sure sounds like it's Ken that would rather be the leader. We see Paul not doing what he says he's going to do, but we DO see Ken doing what he says he's going to do. Additionally, it was Ken that went to Jessica and pointed out that Paul was not doing for the tribe what he said he would be. Then, we know what happened.

For now, Ken is safe. They NEED him. He is feeding the tribe. It was Ken that spoke for the GenX'rs when they were at the challenge, and he responded that they could not have fishing gear. So, looks like Ken is well on his way to becoming leader, perhaps.

Zeke dropped from 2 to 1 confessional. He's not sitting pretty now as he told us, he was excited about TC, and then HE was blindsided. He could be at risk if they go to TC.

Adam, otoh, had a great night, imo. His first confessional: It’s been my dream since I was 9 years old to play this game and have this experience. I did not expect my first Tribal Council to be my first #Blindside. Now, I’m going to have to play from the bottom and it’s going to take a lot of work to get back into a position of power but I wouldn’t count me out. I think I can get back up to the top again. And, it was the prelude to the intro. A very stellar and meaty confessional for Adam, imo. A fantastic million dollar quote! And, we all know how Survivor LOVES a good underdog!

Then, The status quo of the tribe is not a good position for me. I am still flabbergasted by that vote, cause Figgy sucks at Survivor. You can’t make an obvious pair that is strong, good looking, talented in the challenges, and is not a threat in this game! And so, If Figgy goes home there would be a shift, and that’s what I need to happen in order to have some semblance of power here. Then, right after his confessional we see him talking to Michaela and Hannah about how it makes no sense, blah, blah, blah. He's making a very good point, and Michaela confirms what he said later, but she'll wait to make the call and listen to her gut when the time comes. I wouldn't be surprised if Michaela does just that later and goes with Adam.

Right now, I see Adam as at slight risk, but solely because he and Zeke are not in the 6. But clearly, they have Hannah, and I think they will get Michaela soon!

Michaela's confessionals are identical to Figgy. We all know she hates Figgy. I think Michaela will trust her gut, and join up with Adam/Zeke/Hannah soon, and possibly get rid of her nemesis. We'll see. For now, she's safe.

Chris went from 1 - 2 confessionals. HIs confessionals just set up Paul's and his own blindside. He's at slight risk.

Cece went from 0 - 2 confessionals. First one was about telling Taylor and Figgy that Paul was the leader at the summit, then her last one was about not knowing what was up, she could be going, no one was telling her anything. Cece is with David and Ken, and that is the best thing she has going for her. She's terrible at challenges, and she's not gaining social ground. I will say she's at risk, with a rise in confessionals and not much else to go on.

Jessica: She also went from 0 to 2 this week. But, she made the move. Her first confessional was talking about Ken being worried as he was in the minority, and her best bet was to stay with the 6, then her last confessional was very ominous for her....she's afraid of what would happen if Paul were voted out, and she's afraid of what would happen if he isn't voted out. Very ominous indeed. I think Jessica is at High Risk.

Sunday: She's a narrator, and she's solid at one confessional, but now she's thrown in with Jessica and broken the 6. Hmmm? Safe for this week.

Will: 1 confessional because he's excited to go to the summit with the GenX'rs. Will is seen with the triforce. But, is that the 'right' side to be with?

Lucy, Bret, Michelle: UTR
Lucy was seen being mean to people that were cheering for her in the challenge, and then in the preview promo for next week. She's certainly not making friends....

High Risk: Jessica
At Risk: Lucy, Cece
Slight risk: Taylor, Zeke, Adam

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     09-28-16       
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-03-16     1  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   michel2     10-03-16     2  
   Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     3  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   CTgirl     10-10-16     4  
     RE: Episode 3 confessionals   michel2     10-10-16     5  
         RE: Episode 3 confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-10-16     6  
   Episode 4 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     10-14-16     7  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     8  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   SquidProQuo     10-20-16     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   CTgirl     10-20-16     10  
     RE: Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-20-16     11  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-28-16     12  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     10-30-16     13  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-04-16     14  
   Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm the K...   Flowerpower1     11-12-16     15  
     RE: Episode 8 Confessionals, "I'm t...   michel2     11-13-16     16  
         Random Thoughts   Flowerpower1     11-13-16     17  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-22-16     18  
     RE: Episode 9 Confessionals   Outsider32     11-22-16     19  
   Episode 10 confessionals....   Flowerpower1     11-26-16     20  
   RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   Flowerpower1     12-04-16     21  
     RE: S: 33|Confessional Analysis   michel2     12-05-16     22  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     23  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   michel2     12-10-16     24  
         EEEEEKKKKK!   Flowerpower1     12-10-16     25  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     26  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-11-16     27  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-11-16     28  
                 RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-15-16     29  
                     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •