The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
James Denton going to host Miss America
Just saw this online, and thought I would share info about our favorite plumber: LAS VEGAS (AP) - James Denton, who p
greeneyes
0 messages
11-23-05 02:43 PM
Season 2- Episode 8
I thought that last nights episode was pretty good, as long as I don't try and worry about any of it being believable. (though still not up ther
bdemoney
4 messages
11-21-05 03:57 PM
Season 2 - Episode 7
The theme of this episode was wrapped up in 'what the camera captures'. Carl breaks up with Edie, and later we find out Edie had found an [b%5
Rhyn
5 messages
11-17-05 09:16 AM
Gabrielle's Pregnancy
Well...now that she's fallen down the stairs and carted away in an ambulance, there is the chance that Gabrielle may in fact lose the baby. Since
shabalaba
1 messages
11-16-05 05:41 PM
Actor Fired For Improper Conduct
Gee, I didn't know Terrell Owens was in the "Desperate Housewives" cast. http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/0- %2
Bebo
6 messages
11-16-05 05:00 PM
Sophomore Slump
No show has blown all of it's goodwill from it's freshman season faster than Desperate Housewives. At first I just assumed that they were taking t
bacon
3 messages
11-12-05 01:30 PM
Finally, Susan Gets her "Just Desserts"
I think I am in the minority in that I cannot stand Susan. She grates on my nerves more than any other character. Last night's ep was the icing on
CattyChat
7 messages
11-12-05 01:24 PM
Season 2, Episode 6 discussion
Didn't see a discussion of last night's episode started yet, so am starting one. Here are some of my thoughts on last nights show. %0
bdemoney
1 messages
11-07-05 03:15 PM
Upcoming Show Spoilers
Do not read this thread if you do not want to know about some spoilers. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4
KScott
5 messages
11-06-05 09:46 PM
I'm Looking for Compilations of Seasons to Rent, Purchase?
I wonder if there are in existance DVDs that contain entire seasons? Like, all of Season One, Two, ect. does anyone know?
chula
1 messages
11-04-05 09:46 AM
Nicolette gets air time
Here is and article from CNN, seems like they are bringing Edie out to play this month for November sweeps... http://www.cnn.com/
KScott
1 messages
11-04-05 07:32 AM
Season 2, Episode 5 discussion
Just watched tonight's episode and thought it was pretty good. Enjoyed learning more about the secret of the new neighbors. Sounds like Caleb (I
bdemoney
12 messages
10-27-05 03:22 PM
Andrews shirt
Does anyone know what kind of shirt Andrew was wearing that Bree made him take off?
loreley
1 messages
10-19-05 04:57 PM
Season 2, Episode 4 Discussion
Hey, did anybody watch besides me? I don't know why, but it wasn't my favorite episode. At least they had Bree, Susan, and Gabrielle g
Sahara
18 messages
10-18-05 07:41 PM
Mary Alice
Okay, I thought maybe we could just have one thread devoted to Mary Alice and her secret. It gets hard trying to find info. week to week in all of
samboohoo
16 messages
10-14-05 05:15 PM
Possible spoilers ahead
Looks like Bree ends up at perhaps the police station getting questioned. I see George in a picture also. Any thoughts? http://ww
KScott
6 messages
10-13-05 08:30 PM
Desperate Househusbands night on Celebrity Poker Showdown, October 13th, Bravo.
Because when a group of men are under stress, being emotionally tortured, in jail, and may be murdered by their wives at any moment, nothing s
Estee
0 messages
10-13-05 11:04 AM
Season 2 Episode 3 discussion
So no one but me is watching? DSL was down for a bit, but I'm back. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_fi
Snidget
15 messages
10-10-05 11:09 PM
Season 2, Episode 2 Discussion [View All]
Not sure if it's me or not, but to me, there is something missing this season. Something is lacking. I've said before that I keep feeling li
samboohoo
28 messages
10-09-05 10:55 AM
Don't like the Alfre story line
Loved the season premiere but I do not like where the Alfre story is going. For one thing every scene with her son seems incestious and the whole pers
kamille8
5 messages
10-02-05 06:24 PM
Season 2, Episode 1 [View All]
Ack!!! Where are you people? LMAO still at Bree changing those ties. And who is that in the basement. Has to be Paul, eh?%0
samboohoo
42 messages
10-01-05 01:04 PM
Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?
Some of you might be asking, "is this girl serious", but I'm gonna ask it anyways. Do you all really think that Mike is Zach's father? T
Xcited DesWif
11 messages
09-30-05 06:10 PM
What happened at the morgue?
Mike got the call to go ID Zach and they went to commercial. I went into the kitchen, and came back after it had started. Susan was sitting next to
photokitty
1 messages
09-26-05 03:52 PM
Season Finale Discussion Thread [View All]
They showed the origins of Dana and Mary Alices story. Diedre sold Dana to the Youngs and then came back several years later lookin for him.
CantStandToLook
69 messages
09-26-05 09:40 AM
Gossip ahead...
I don't want him to leave the show, he's hot!!!! http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Tab/Archi- e2005/050826.htm
KScott
5 messages
09-25-05 07:33 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •