The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 9 Entry/ Week 8 Results [View All]
[b]THE SHOW IS ON TUESDAY NIGHTS[/b] [center][font size="+3"]Week 8 Scoring[/font][/center] %
KObrien_fan
57 messages
07-25-07 01:16 PM
Cancelled?
I just read that the LAST 5 episodes of Pirate Master were cancelled immediately, and moved to CBS.COM... Is CBS crazy, or what? O.K.
amadeck
1 messages
07-24-07 05:13 PM
Be The... Pirate Master 1.8 [View All]
a.k.a. "Ghost Tribe Redux: A recipe for disaster!" *bing*bong* tweenage girl:"Mom! Someone's at the door!%2
tribephyl
33 messages
07-24-07 01:28 PM
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 8 Entry/ Week 7 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 7 Scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, watch out here comes CTGirl with a wideni
KObrien_fan
50 messages
07-18-07 07:21 PM
Pirate Master Episode 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Avast ye scallywags, please keep the details of the potential of Ghost Pirates and the consequences of it happens until the west coast gets to say%2
vince3
39 messages
07-18-07 10:27 AM
Pirate Master PTTE: Results and List Changes
*ding – ding* Captain Longbraid calling all Pirates to mid-ship. Look sharp. Ye know the drill by now. [center]http:%
kircon
11 messages
07-18-07 03:00 AM
Triple Play Tonight!
Buck, Doe, and Fawn! Call if forest veal. The Lot. I like this even though the production team sucks. Big Bro
mattben
1 messages
07-17-07 02:59 PM
I know what PM is missing....
Shooting and swashbuckling. While I like treasure as much as the next guy, this show really ought to be called "Treasure hunter" in it's curr
Spanky68
3 messages
07-17-07 01:52 PM
Be The... PirateMaster 1.6 [View All]
*ding ding* Pirates to the quarter deck please! Looks like the great ozzyooglymoogly likes the idea of themed episodes, so we're
tribephyl
30 messages
07-17-07 01:28 PM
Pirate Master Episode 8: CBS Misdirection
[b]The crew comes face-to-face with their past sins when some familiar spirits appear aboard the Picton Castle. Will vengeful ghosts s
Chez
9 messages
07-14-07 11:21 PM
Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 [View All]
Yeah, yeah, yeah...so I'm late...so sue me...or more like so sue MB. Anyways, with a morning breathwash of aged rum I present vol 1
tribephyl
28 messages
07-13-07 10:58 AM
Why Red Crew will win!
Everyone who has been following [link:www.truedorktimes.com/pirate_mast- r/spoilers/ep7/index.htm| TDT’s] excellent spoiling page on
michel
15 messages
07-12-07 01:11 AM
Pirate Master Episode 7 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Huh? Whazzat? It's on tonight? *groan* It's on late to boot? Ugh, okay........ Please keep all sigpic-free discussion
vince3
26 messages
07-11-07 12:23 PM
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 7 Entry/ Week 6 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 6 Scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, the game is heating up as the top two are
KObrien_fan
43 messages
07-10-07 09:58 PM
Pirate Master - Wk 7 "It's Time to Vote" Thread
Is anyone still watching? Does anyone still care? If so, it's time to vote! Who will be cut adrift this week? THE RULES%0
Scarlett O Hara
11 messages
07-10-07 09:32 PM
So what happens now?
If we always have 3 men on one team, and 2 on the other then how is the red team going to win? They need Christa, and the other team needs
Starshine
6 messages
07-09-07 10:14 AM
Money!
And whilst I am on the Pirate Master vibe how much money do they each have? Do they know? If so JD could have saved his cash. I guess that the off
Starshine
3 messages
07-07-07 03:41 AM
Pirate Master Episode 7: CBS Misdirection
[b]With the balance of power aboard ship tilting in their favor, the officers devise a cruel plan to tire out the crew just before they leave fo
Chez
2 messages
07-06-07 09:44 PM
Pirate Master Episode 6 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
After the [b]Rusty Chenbot (aka the HMS But First)[/b] gets done destroying any will to live that we have left to live, please keep si
vince3
29 messages
07-06-07 04:20 PM
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 6 Entry/ Week 5 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 5 Scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, lots of pieces of eight were awarded even
KObrien_fan
42 messages
07-06-07 02:54 PM
Pirate Master Ep. 6 - "It's Time to Vote" Thread
Just for the fun of it ... Who will be cut adrift in Week 5? THE RULES 1. Put the name of your choice for this week's pirate who w
Scarlett O Hara
5 messages
07-05-07 06:09 PM
Be The... Pirate Master 1.5 [View All]
*ding*ding* Pirates to the quarterdeck! *urp* Okay...looks like we actually have a theme this week. It's called "Your
tribephyl
38 messages
07-05-07 05:38 PM
Pirate Master Episode 5 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussions about the obvious fall of JD from the ship since he's gotta sell the Royal Pardon, the only real chance at
vince3
31 messages
06-29-07 10:41 PM
Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 [View All]
*ding*dong* All Pirates to the quarterdeck! Let's get this roll call thing covered so's I can get straight to my chest. J
tribephyl
53 messages
06-29-07 10:20 AM
Pirate Master Episode 6: CBS Misdirection
[b]Mutiny is the word on the Pirates' breaths as their powerful captain becomes flush with privilege. A secret society forms within t
Chez
2 messages
06-29-07 08:53 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •