The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Yeah, yeah, yeah...so I'm late...so sue me...or more like so sue MB.

Anyways, with a morning breathwash of aged rum I present vol 1.7 of the Be The ...Triad slayer.

Seems the theme this week was "Clash of the Titans".
Not the cheesy 80's movie version with stop-motion skeleton warriors, but one in which the evil titan is pitted in battle against the last two remaining "heroes" of the legend.

When we last left you, the damsel in distress, Nessa, and the dashing yet slow-witted hero/warrior were trading back and forth a pardon of no consequence. While everyone in the village was readying the sacrificial maidens for their undoing. Unbeknownst to them, the half english/half gypsy monster of lore was secretly wasting the heroes time and energy with gruel and pointless errands.

This week let's us into the mind of the big and mighty beast known as the Triad. A multiheaded beast whom speaks in odd tongues, hoardes treasure and makes life even more miserable for the already miserated.

*ding*ding*
Heroes and villans to the quarter deck!
Seems we've got a particularly odyessian voyage for you peasants to undertake. First to find the legedary time clock of the gods.
A strenuous and at times, mind boggling warp of a puzzle that will test your strength of character and musculature.

*pop* GO!

The Triad lopes forward with all heads aimed at getting the prize, and following close behind are the lowly heroes, struggling against all the unfairness this weeks episode has thrown at them.

The Triad reaches the legendary timeclock first and celebrates with an enormous booty.
To the dismay of all the lowly villagers, the mighty Triad asks for the sacrifice of a non-virginal hero.

The peasants discuss beheading the beast, alas it seems the beast has been paying off the local wisewomen into saving their shedding skins and one of our heros must be pushed onto the sword of legend.

The loveable family guy hero gets a last minute reprieve and the sacrifice is then transferred to the last remaining warrior.

Sorry, ZhoDon, your time has come at last.
Let this kiss from the fairmaiden-hoochie guide you through to the afterlife.

Alas, I hardly miss ye.

You can call me Daddo.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 vince3 07-11-07 1
   RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 agman 07-11-07 2
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 piratepolly 07-11-07 3
   RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 agman 07-11-07 5
       RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Sunny_Bunny 07-11-07 6
           RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 agman 07-11-07 7
               RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Sunny_Bunny 07-12-07 9
                   RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 agman 07-12-07 11
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 foonermints 07-11-07 4
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 sporkman 07-11-07 8
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 The Cake 07-12-07 10
   RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Spanky68 07-12-07 12
       RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 agman 07-12-07 13
       RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 The Cake 07-12-07 14
           RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Spanky68 07-12-07 16
       RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 dreamerbeliever 07-12-07 19
           RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Spanky68 07-13-07 25
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 jbug 07-12-07 15
   RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Spanky68 07-12-07 17
       RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 vince3 07-12-07 18
           RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Spanky68 07-12-07 24
               RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 The Cake 07-13-07 26
               RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Sunny_Bunny 07-13-07 27
 RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 dreamerbeliever 07-12-07 20
   RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7 Spanky68 07-13-07 28
 The admiral is amused. Estee 07-12-07 21
 Attention, Jeff Probst. Estee 07-12-07 22
   RE: Attention, Jeff Probst. Sunny_Bunny 07-12-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
To quote a great man: I'll be Back! (and I'm bringing some friends with me.......)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
aHHHHHHHH, pirate meat....It looks like the JD special !!!Dig in boys

piratepolly 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-11-07, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail piratepolly Click to send private message to piratepolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
>*pop*

AWWWKKK!! AAWWKKK!! Polly wanna cap gun! Polly wanna cap gun! AAWWWK!

Polly wanna cutlass! Polly wanna dagger! Polly wanna blunderbus! AWWWKKK!! Polly wanna grappeling hook! Polly wanna boarding ax! Polly wanna cannon! AWWWKKK!!

Polly wanna gig on a pirate ship! AWWWKK!! AAWWWKK!!

With pirates! AWWWKK!!!

07-11-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
>>*pop*
>
>
>AWWWKKK!! AAWWKKK!! Polly wanna cap gun!
>Polly wanna cap gun!
>AAWWWK!
>
>Polly wanna cutlass! Polly wanna dagger!
>Polly wanna blunderbus! AWWWKKK!! Polly
>wanna grappeling hook! Polly wanna
>boarding ax! Polly wanna cannon!
>AWWWKKK!!
>
>Polly wanna gig on a pirate
>ship! AWWWKK!! AAWWWKK!!

Does Polly want a beer?

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Jeepers Ra! We Reeeeeeeeeeeally have to keep that bird out of our grog supply.

Dominica’s national bird is a bit of a lush.

07-11-07, 10:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-07 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Nonsense, you can have one too hic hiccup....I's not as drink as you drunk I am........

grog....bring me more grog

07-12-07, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

*Thud*

And I suppose you are just "resting" on the floor?

Sober up buddy, or I'm giving you to the cook.

07-12-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

No not resting*rubs head* I think Polly got me drunk and took advantage of me!

grog,had way too much grog!

pirated from Joy/qwertiepie

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
*throws piece of trash after JerkyJoes raft*
*looks around*
Shiver me timbers! All the skin creatures jumped ship!
*Happy Dance*
Look at ME. I'm CrabMaster!

Now to find a barrel of grog for my new home. Why do you think we scuttle sideways?

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-07, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Now that I'm a member of the Triad, I'm not afraid to shine. Watch me dive underwater and get the clue! With that anchor line to follow I'm not that bad of an underwater swimmer. Atleast I'm better then Kendra.

I can't believe the red crew thought they could get away from us when we were trying to figure out the next clue. Don't they know what my greatest skill is? I'm the best follower on the ship. I could have followed them with my eyes closed tight,
wearing a blindfold,
at night,
with no moon.

Now Cameron, I think us officers will let you off easy this time. Don't oversleep again. Only Jolly Ol' Cap'n Azmyth is allowed to sleep in. Go tidy up our quarters and were call it a lesson learned. Just don't make too much noise. Cap'n Azmyth is taking his afternoon nap.

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-12-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Looks like I have graduated from the gallows & on to steering the ship! Many thanks Loupert, do I see the start of an alliance forming? Wait, that's right there aren't any sides.

On a side note, did anyone notice the beautiful Princess Leia do I was sportin? Now I just gotta get the captain to try out another new accent, maybe he can add Darth Vader's voice to his numerous other freaky tones.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Loupert....wheeze...wheeze...I'm your FATHER! Come over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Nice do, but you still look like a blissed-out glass blower waiting for the next Renaissance Festival to start so you can score some smoke from the knife thrower two booths down.

07-12-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Oh my gosh, lose the accent dude. You thinking you have a British accent is nothing but an azMYTH. I guess when the sharks ate me, I lost my pirate accent....

Keelhauled by tribe

07-12-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Oh Captain, my Captain...
So you would be 3 booths down doing impressions, right? I can just imagine the hoards of people lining up to view that.
Oh, and now you've just runied your chances of getting an invite into my van to toke up.

07-12-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
When I leave this ship, I am in the music business...in the Pac Northwest. You think I don't have my pharmaceutical needs met? Put down the glass pipe. I can get whatever I want whenever I want. So I am not going to be coming to your van. I don't think we'll ever be on the same side...not that there are sides to BE on.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Loupert....wheeze...wheeze...I'm your FATHER! Come over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Noooo! That can't be! Noooooo!

07-13-07, 00:02 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Wheeze...wheeze....It's true. Come on, son. Hang out with me. We'll throw ball, grab some hot dogs and slay all the innocent young jedi we can fit on our light sabres. It'll be fun.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
were trading back and forth a pardon of no consequence

And that's not all we were trading IYKWIM.
I'm missin my honey baby's kisses already! Now, what to do, oh, what to do!
Gotta figure out someway to get that accent tongued blue coat out of the captains cabin. I needs me some more gold!
It'll serve him right if Kendra gets on his team every time from now on! (sorry kendra - but you are a drag).

Honored by Tribe

07-12-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
don't hate the playa, hate the coat. And even Loupert admits that the hat is lined with some sort of hallucination-inducing drug.

I'm guessing your hallucination would be that your loverboy has come back as a ghost or something. Yeah, like THAT could ever happen. HAHAHAH!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You just might see dead people yet..........

07-12-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
I see deadbeats

And in Laurel's case: deadheads.

07-13-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
What a long, strange trip it's been....

07-13-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
WE see stupid people.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Father is home. Where are my little girls? Jupiter, Laurel, Kendra, Christa, and Nessa, come give daddy a kiss.

Three of you made me so proud. Kendra, I heard that you tried to prove your independence and voted against pops. That's a bad girl! Go out into the yard and pick out a switch, this will hurt me more then you.

whack!

07-13-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The... Pirate Master 1.7"
Normally, I would tell you not to whack one of my granddaughters, but on this occasion, go ahead. The little punk ...er little darling was supposed to vote for Zho Daun anyway.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "The admiral is amused."
Sue me? So here's another one who hasn't read his contract. You may want to check out subclause C8: 'forfeiture of all legal rights'. It's right above the one where you give up your -- well, we'll get to that.

So. The 'Triad', is it? You all come up with such amusing names for yourselves when you think you're in total control of the game. It's even funnier when I consider that you're still playing without a rulebook -- and yet, you still feel you're in charge, nothing could possibly happen which would ever upset your balance of power, and it's just a question of waiting for any potential Final Three and settling things from there.

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Attention, Jeff Probst."
Just so you know: if this try works where the other one didn't, the original will officially be your fault.

Again.

You can be replaced. You can all be replaced.

07-12-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Attention, Jeff Probst."
"You can be replaced. You can all be replaced."

Ha! If you were going to replace us, we would have been gone at least 3 survivors ago. Face it, you love us -- well, you love the Temple bar with matching handmaidens, to be more precise.

Now. WE have a few things to ask of you.

This was supposed to be a pleasure cruise for Ra and I, full of bodice rippings and being tied to masts, etc. Instead, you "surprise" us with this lot?! We want our ship back, dang it!

Please don't ask me to listen to Azhats horrible accents anymore. If you are going to cast bad actors who are trying to hone their craft, please cast ones with talent. Besides, being British myself, it's like listening to him rake his hand-hook over the chalkboard. I don't mind him doing a bad Frog accent, as the Frogs deserve it, but it's just so bloody annoying!

Nice try sticking us with another Romber. To bad it didn't work out, but Jonessa just doesn't sound all that appealing anyway.

Oh, and the "Who's your daddy" thing with Rupert2? Just. to. creepy.

You know it's bad when the parrot Ra gave me starts squawking on and on about "Polly wants this, Polly wants that" BEFORE he gets together with his Seagull buddy and busts into our grog supply.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •