The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Pirate Master
CAMERON DADDO TO HOST "PIRATE MASTER," THE NEW REALITY-BASED SERIES CREATED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING PRODUCER MARK BURNETT, PREMIERING THUR
KoalaChick
14 messages
11-23-21 01:19 AM
Possible new show
Hey everyone, I read this stuff all the time, but have never posted - until now. I have some inside info! As you heard Mark Burnet
rs
10 messages
11-21-21 01:19 AM
Pirates of the Carribean Reality TV show
Hi guys, new here so bear with me if this has already been covered. I've done a google search and it brings back nothing relevant...
MrsPeaches
2 messages
04-08-16 03:31 PM
please help me!
I am curious about what the object of this series will be if anyone knows can you please explain this to me?
maggietalk93215
3 messages
02-18-16 06:23 PM
Pirate Master PTTE [View All]
Ahoy buckos, Captin Longbraid here. I hear scuttlebutt about a new MB show. Something about being a Pirate Master. Arg! http://ww
kircon
34 messages
12-08-15 05:50 PM
PirateMaster [View All]
Somebody please get captain "spiderbraids" out of that uniform and phony accent. The red team doesn't stand a chance with his leader
cherlynn
38 messages
05-04-15 04:41 PM
Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep discussions of the 3 on 3 battle to the death between the Black Crew and the Red Crew that may or may not include a real-life sabotage att
vince3
29 messages
05-04-15 04:30 PM
Be The... Pirate Master Vista edition
Before giving a final bonvoyage as we cut our viewers down to somewhere around 12, (And that's counting all 3 vinces. ;-) ) I'd like to
tribephyl
18 messages
03-03-15 01:46 PM
Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) Internet Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep details of the Final 3 of Jay, Ben, and Christa's final expedition, the Pirate Court complete with the return of the ghosts, and
vince3
25 messages
11-16-07 07:36 PM
PM PTTE Wk 13 Results - Wk 14 List Changes - Final Results
ding – ding* Captain Longbraid calling all Pirates to mid-ship. Look sharp. Ye know the drill by now. [center]http://draw
kircon
18 messages
09-01-07 01:22 PM
Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread
Please keep all information about what may or may not be the final episode in the history of this show until at least one of us can download and summa
vince3
19 messages
08-29-07 01:11 PM
"Pirate Master Episode 14: CBS Misdirection "
This is the last one. [b]While one Pirate is left in the dust, two Pirates run neck-and-neck in a crucial Expedition. Pas
whoami
9 messages
08-27-07 04:16 PM
Pirate Master Episode 13: CBS Misdirection
[b]The Captain makes pawns of the small crew still left aboard ship. Will crew members accept blood money in order to throw an expedit
whoami
2 messages
08-16-07 07:23 PM
Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of the Final 5 skirmish of Capt. Christa and her two men vs. Laurel and the poor soul that picks the red shot here until at le
vince3
30 messages
08-16-07 05:11 PM
Pirate Master PTTE: Results and List Changes
*ding – ding* Captain Longbraid calling all Pirates to mid-ship. Look sharp. Ye know the drill by now. [center]http://w
kircon
10 messages
08-16-07 04:56 PM
Suns For Fun
[table border="0"][TR][TD] [url]http://users.adelphia.net/~inmyown- ime/Sunsforfun1.gif [center][font size
Georgianna
10 messages
08-14-07 10:01 PM
Pirate Master Episode 12: CBS Misdirection
[b]Internal strife threatens to tear apart a powerful alliance. Trust is shattered when two officers vie for the heart of their captai
whoami
1 messages
08-10-07 08:45 PM
Cheryl Kosewicz found dead in home
From the front page: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/form- r-pirate-master-contestant-cheryl-kosewicz-found-dead-in-home-5583
vince3
13 messages
08-07-07 06:00 PM
Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread [View All]
Since these things are gonna appear at 3am (and I may or may not be up at that time.....) I'll put these up sometime on Monday during the nightt
vince3
35 messages
08-07-07 02:42 PM
Pirate Master Episode 11: CBS Misdirection
All new this week. A Pirate, determined to keep his allies on the competing team in power, betrays his crewmates while hunting for gold
whoami
3 messages
08-02-07 09:23 AM
Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS Misdirection
Well CBS is still putting up their misdirection [b]In the aftermath of one Pirate's dismissal, a new powerful alliance emerges from
whoami
3 messages
08-01-07 09:16 PM
Pirate Master Episode 9 East Coast Internet Spoiler Thread [View All]
Might as well put this up now, since it's entirely possible that the episode might be up on the CBS.com site in 3 hours..... Please kee
vince3
23 messages
07-30-07 11:50 PM
Pirate Master Canceled? [View All]
I just heard on the radio that CBS has canceled this show and they were making fun of it "being cut adrift". Looking for a link. %
HobbsofMI
58 messages
07-29-07 03:22 PM
Getting Better and it died?
Eventually watched the show, and I have to say it was better than most of the series was. The two teams had a different task (OK both counting tas
Starshine
0 messages
07-27-07 09:16 AM
Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection
[b]The ship's command is rocked to its foundation when an unexpected twist shocks them all! When the captain's bounty is recover
Chez
12 messages
07-25-07 03:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •