The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master PTTE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-21-07, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master PTTE"
Ahoy buckos, Captin Longbraid here. I hear scuttlebutt about a new MB show. Something about being a Pirate Master. Arg!

If you scallywagís would like to play a game, I will hoist the flag on my sea rover, the Rapunzel. And what is on that flag? Well, Sink Me! Itís:

PTTE

Hereís the Code of Conduct for you squiffy, Flibustiers:

1. Every Pirate shall obey the Captainís command.
*List your prediction on who gets cut adrift for the entire season. Start with the first Marked Pirate cast adrift (#16) and end with the Pirate Master (#1).

2. All Pirates shall perform their share of duties aboard the ship.
*Maintain your list. Are your predictions correct? Well Sink Me! Are you getting Black Spots? Arggg! Feel free to change your list. Just swab the deck when yer done.

3. At the Captainís discretion, treachery is punishable by addition of points. *You will be given +5 points every week if you change your Pirate PTTE list. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.

4. Pirates shall protect their own bounty. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week. You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 p.m EDT on Thurs. 05/31/07. You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first episode airs.

5. All bounty shall be split according to the Pirate Master code. *You do NOT want points... they're bad. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

*Points will be awarded to every pirate cast adrift in the game after each episode of Pirate Master. Points will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's cast-off would finish and where the they actually finished.

For example: You thought that Azmyth was going to be Pirate Master; he was cut adrift at 16. (16 - 1 = 15) That means you would receive 15 points for the week. You think that Azmyth will go at 14; he was cut adrift at 8. (14 - 8 = 6) That means you would receive 6 points for the week. Or ....you thought Azmyth was going to be booted at 16, and he was. (16 - 16 = 0. You would receive 0 points for the week.

6. Pirates shall take on the responsibility of preparing a timely list.
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed.

7. Every Pirate shall have equal title to fresh water and strong liquors. Grab your pint of grog or ice tea and join us for the first season of Pirate Master.

8. Possession is nine tenths of the law. I be keeping all the lists in the Chest of Zanzibar until the final cast-off. There will be no hornswaggling

Here be your list of Pirates:

"We be brave, we be bold,
but with king's men starboard stern,
we be sure to not grow old".

Alexis Shubin

Azmyth Kaminski

Ben Fagen

Cheryl Kosewicz

Christa DeAngelo

Christian Okoye

Jay Hatkow

Joe Don "J.D." Morton

John Lakness

Jocelyn "Joy" McElveen

Elicia "Jupiter" Mendoza

Kendra Guffey

Laurel Schmidt

Louie Frase

Nessa Nemir

Sean Twomey

Now is the time to be a pirate, Henry Steel can be proud of. Give no quarter while you post your list. I be off to the Rapunzel, to bring a spring upon her cable. Deadline is 1 minute before showtime, May 31, 2007

Are you the Pirate Master?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master PTTE   kircon     05-21-07       
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   dragonflies     05-21-07     1  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Magnolia_Rocker     05-21-07     2  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   emydi     05-21-07     3  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   mcrone     05-22-07     4  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   dreamerbeliever     05-24-07     5  
     RE: Pirate Master PTTE   kircon     05-24-07     6  
         RE: Pirate Master PTTE   dreamerbeliever     05-25-07     8  
             RE: Pirate Master PTTE   tribephyl     05-25-07     9  
                 RE: Pirate Master PTTE   dreamerbeliever     05-25-07     11  
   tribe's pre-show/original PTTE   tribephyl     05-24-07     7  
     RE: tribe's pre-show/original PTTE   emydi     05-29-07     16  
         RE: tribe's pre-show/original PTTE   CTgirl     05-29-07     17  
     RE: tribe's pre-show/original PTTE   Magnolia_Rocker     05-29-07     19  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   ARnutz     05-25-07     10  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Bravehart     05-25-07     12  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   michel     05-28-07     13  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   adricharlie     05-28-07     14  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   CTgirl     05-29-07     15  
   Corvis' PTTE   Corvis     05-29-07     18  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Georgianna     05-30-07     20  
     RE: Pirate Master PTTE   kircon     05-31-07     24  
         RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Georgianna     05-31-07     27  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Glow     05-30-07     21  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   MJewel     05-30-07     22  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   whoami     05-30-07     23  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   kircon     05-31-07     25  
     RE: Pirate Master PTTE   dreamerbeliever     05-31-07     26  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Bravehart     05-31-07     28  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   cahaya     05-31-07     29  
   KYGail PTTE entry   dreamerbeliever     05-31-07     30  
   RE: Pirate Master PTTE   Wallflower66     05-31-07     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •