Ahoy buckos, Captin Longbraid here. I hear scuttlebutt about a new MB show. Something about being a Pirate Master. Arg!
If you scallywagís would like to play a game, I will hoist the flag on my sea rover, the Rapunzel. And what is on that flag? Well, Sink Me! Itís:
Hereís the Code of Conduct for you squiffy, Flibustiers:
1. Every Pirate shall obey the Captainís command.
*List your prediction on who gets cut adrift for the entire season. Start with the first Marked Pirate cast adrift (#16) and end with the Pirate Master (#1).
2. All Pirates shall perform their share of duties aboard the ship.
*Maintain your list. Are your predictions correct? Well Sink Me! Are you getting Black Spots? Arggg! Feel free to change your list. Just swab the deck when yer done.
3. At the Captainís discretion, treachery is punishable by addition of points. *You will be given +5 points every week if you change your Pirate PTTE list. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.
4. Pirates shall protect their own bounty. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week. You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 p.m EDT on Thurs. 05/31/07. You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first episode airs.
5. All bounty shall be split according to the Pirate Master code. *You do NOT want points... they're bad. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
*Points will be awarded to every pirate cast adrift in the game after each episode of Pirate Master. Points will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's cast-off would finish and where the they actually finished.
For example: You thought that Azmyth was going to be Pirate Master; he was cut adrift at 16. (16 - 1 = 15) That means you would receive 15 points for the week. You think that Azmyth will go at 14; he was cut adrift at 8. (14 - 8 = 6) That means you would receive 6 points for the week. Or ....you thought Azmyth was going to be booted at 16, and he was. (16 - 16 = 0. You would receive 0 points for the week.
6. Pirates shall take on the responsibility of preparing a timely list.
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed.
7. Every Pirate shall have equal title to fresh water and strong liquors. Grab your pint of grog or ice tea and join us for the first season of Pirate Master.
8. Possession is nine tenths of the law. I be keeping all the lists in the Chest of Zanzibar until the final cast-off. There will be no hornswaggling
Here be your list of Pirates:
"We be brave, we be bold,
but with king's men starboard stern,
we be sure to not grow old".
Joe Don "J.D." Morton
Jocelyn "Joy" McElveen
Elicia "Jupiter" Mendoza
Now is the time to be a pirate, Henry Steel can be proud of. Give no quarter while you post your list. I be off to the Rapunzel, to bring a spring upon her cable. Deadline is 1 minute before showtime, May 31, 2007
Are you the Pirate Master?