The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Since these things are gonna appear at 3am (and I may or may not be up at that time.....) I'll put these up sometime on Monday during the nighttime hours....

Please keep sigpic-free discussion of the post Azmyth-led Triad era here until at least one of us can put up something that looks like a summary of events for the dial-up peeps. (I wonder if they're gonna mention Cheryl's passing....)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Georgianna 07-31-07 1
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... byoffer 07-31-07 2
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... caileanhawk 07-31-07 3
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... byoffer 08-01-07 23
 Part One Sunny_Bunny 07-31-07 4
   RE: Part One kircon 07-31-07 5
   RE: Part One Chez 07-31-07 6
   RE: Part One vince3 07-31-07 7
 Part Two Sunny_Bunny 07-31-07 8
   give me a few for the next ones, Ok... Sunny_Bunny 07-31-07 9
   Yap, Yap, Yap! kircon 07-31-07 10
   RE: Part Two Chez 07-31-07 11
       RE: Part Two Sunny_Bunny 07-31-07 13
           RE: Part Two Chez 07-31-07 14
 Part Three Sunny_Bunny 07-31-07 12
   RE: Part Three Max Headroom 07-31-07 15
       RE: Part Three kircon 07-31-07 16
 Part Four kircon 07-31-07 17
 Part Four point One kircon 07-31-07 18
 Part Four point Two kircon 07-31-07 19
 Part Four point Three kircon 07-31-07 20
 Part Four point Four kircon 07-31-07 21
 Part Four point Five: The End kircon 07-31-07 22
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Loree 08-01-07 24
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Sunny_Bunny 08-01-07 26
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Georgianna 08-06-07 33
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... michel 08-01-07 25
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... kircon 08-02-07 27
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... KObrien_fan 08-02-07 28
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Georgianna 08-02-07 29
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Spanky68 08-04-07 30
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... cahaya 08-06-07 32
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... jbug 08-06-07 31
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter... Georgianna 08-06-07 34
       In case anyone cares, here is the C... Chez 08-07-07 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-07, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 01:28 AM (EST)

vince3,

I just wanted to say 'thank you' for putting this up. I stopped trying to 'view' Part Four of the last Episode after my ninth attempt:

One produced a clear picture ... and no sound

Five resulted in perpetual loading

And three 'crashed' my ancient PC. Although I have high-speed service there is obviously something in the whatever-tube hash that it finds indigestible. Each time, I had to plug-in and unplug its power cord several times before it (thankfully) came back to life.

So, this thread is important to me. And if all of you will leave your names and wonderfully long and detailed messages, I will click you back. Ever so gratefully!

G

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
I will thank you also, since CTV in Canada doesn't seem to be in a rush to put up ANY of the cancelled episodes.

caileanhawk 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caileanhawk Click to send private message to caileanhawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
According to Rogers who is my cable supplier, Pirate Master
Chickens With Their Heads Cut Off (Ep.10) is on tonight (Wednesday) at 10pm on CJOH (Local Ottawa, Ontario, Canada channel).

Are they going to begin airing these again?

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Was it on??? I didn't see your post until too late. grrr.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Part One"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

Previously on Pirate Master:
In truly the worst of many decision making blunders, the powers that be at cBS decided that it would be a good idea to take a show that was in the ratings dumpster, and shove it onto a substandard website where the ever shrinking audience would shrink even further due to DSL and cable viewers not being able to see video and hear audio at the same time, to lose part 4 all together, and to stick out their tongues at dial up users and say “neener, neener, losers!” This of course, brought the viewer-ship down even further, and has started a movement to slit Admiral Burnett at the belly and toss him overboard as chum.

Azzhat got the big chop from disgruntled crewmates and his “iron clad” triad buddies, and was set adrift leaving the crew accent free and without a cook. There was much rejoicing.

After a miraculous surprising Red Team win, Christa got the hallucinogenic big hat and spent the rest of the episode trying to make everyone believe that she wasn’t really the captain. Jay agreed with her.

Kendra was worthless as usual, got the black spot as usual, and ended up staying on board as usual.

Everyone else? Pfffffft, same drivel, different day.

Part One: We were wrong. It’s not the hat that causes hallucinations, its Jay.

It is a clear, calm night at sea following the ousting of the Azzhat. Louie is drinking, and Ben sits in the Captains quarters whining at Jay that he “feels so depressed after cutting someone adrift and doesn’t know if he can take it anymore.” Jay ignores this, and launches into his next strategy of the game. He is gunning for Nessa, whom he admits is a “little boxer who can kick my butt.” The way to getting rid of her is to keep Christa in the hallucinogenic hat for another week. He tells Christa that they need to bring Nessa into the cabin, ply her with grog, and convince her that she will be part of their final four.

Christa the Non-Captain Captain then tells us “Jay has been Captain since day one, he’s just never worn the hat.” Well Duh.

Part one concludes with the four sitting around a table being all warm and fuzzy. It cuts to Nessa telling us how comfortable she is feeling, and how she knows she will make it to the final four. Jay tells us that he has no intention of having her in his final four.

Oh, lets take a guess at who’s right.

ETA: I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so should I go on, or wait for someone else? I'm also trying to not go overboard on the snark, so you get the real picture. lol

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Part One"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Please go on. I was going to start summerizing, but now I can walk my dog. Thanks for doing this.

edit to remove sig. I can't read instructions. Sorry

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Part One"
Please go on. I'm just curious to know what happens. It's impossible to watch it on line.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Part One"
Please contine. My current priorities is to finish what I've been trying to do since Sunday, then watch and post Sunday's Big Brother summary (hopefully before tonight's airs....), then maybe I'll get around to watching this drivel. Please let us know if there's any kind of "In Honor of...." for Cheryl, wouldya?

07-31-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

Part 2: Long Winded Kendra and the Waterfall of Doom

A lovely sunrise shot with soothing music shows Laurel and Kendra in the kitchen cooking. Well … Laurel is cooking; Kendra is shoveling food down like she’s lived in an Ethiopian village for a year. Laurel explains that Christa asked them to work in the galley, with a promise that they would never be called cooks, lest they fall prey to “The Galley Curse.”

Kendra then takes the time to explain state the obvious by telling us that anyone who works in the galley ends up “talking a lot, talking in funny accents, and cut adrift.” Wow, who knew?

This is followed by shots of Laurel, Louie, and Jay with glazed expressions as Kendra keeps talking and talking and talking. Laurel tells us that her yammering “drives us nuts” while Ben says, “Kendra is the voice that fills space.”

She’s doing so much talking, that she’s providing wind for the sails. The boat takes off across the blue waves and everyone is working, with Christa at the wheel. Suddenly, a black back skims across the water, much to the delight of the crew. Someone off camera asks if it’s a dolphin, but Louie says “No, that be a whale! No wait, thar be two whales!” Ben exclaims that it must be a good omen to make lots of money.

Jay explains to the Captain that they need to keep her in the hat for three more expeditions for his master plan to work. As he, Ben and Christa plot on deck, Jay tells Ben that no matter what crew they are on, if they find the treasure they need to tell Christa to make sure she keeps her hat. Ben balks at this idea, suggesting that if Jay finds it, why not call it and become captain? Jay asks, “what if they DON’T elect me?” Ben gives in, saying that it goes against the kind of person he is, but he will go along with the snakes plan “and do what he has to do to win.” He also observes that the tighter Jay is with Christa, the more vulnerable he is. What the heck game has he been watching? Jay isn’t tight with anyone!

Cameron calls 2 bells to the deck. He offers the key to Christa, who defers the key to Laurel in her never ending quest to be perceived as non – captain.

Cameron tells the story of the ships Cooper. The Cooper is the crewman in charge of finding and maintaining fresh water supplies. For this challenge, they will have to carry buckets of fresh water to perform their tasks. Since there are seven crewmembers left, the extra crewmate goes to the black team.

Black Team: Christa, Jay, Laurel, Ben. (Uh oh, they are all on the same team, ruining Jay’s plan of covering both expeditions)

Red Team: Louie, Nessa, Kendra. (And boy, do Nessa and Louie look ticked off.) Nessa points out that she’s got the least amount of money on the ship, is a strong competitor, and plans on never going in “half a$$ed, no matter the odds against her.)

The pirates must row to the rocky beach, and find a trail leading into the jungle and a stream. They must fill the buckets they brought, and carry them up a steep hill till they get to a bridge, and use the water to uncover their next clue.

And they are off. Since Black crew has more rowing power, they take the lead. Jay and Louie have a scuffle as Louie tries to grab hold of the Black boat to slow them up. Black lands first and heads off into the jungle. Black reaches the stream first, fill their buckets and head up the mountain. Kendra tells us what we have already seen, and complains that her team is one man short. Jay talks about how carrying those big heavy water buckets hurt his legs, and how this challenge wore him out. Nessa explains that she and Louie carried the water, while Kendra carried the flag. She says Kendra never even offered to carry it, as “she’s pretty much accepted that physically she’s not where everyone else is.”

Black team reaches the bridge and gets the next clue. They have to figure out how may gallons = 16 pints. When they figure out the answer (2) they must then fill that number of canisters on the bridge (there are 5) with the water they brought to bring up the bottle containing the next clue.

Unfortunately, Jay says that 4 gallons =16 pints, which makes them lose time. By now, Red Team has caught up, and Kendra knew it was 2 right away. Both teams rush to fill the canister, but run out of water. There is a little puddle of water under the bridge, so they start filling the buckets to get the clue. Nessa finally gets the bottle, followed by Ben. Red team has already started up the trail while Louie opens the bottle with his teeth to get the next clue:

“Now make haste across a pond to a cave beneath a mighty fall.” The pirates will now make their way up a mountain trial in search of a dangerous thousand-foot waterfall, where they will find a cave, which will lead them to their next clue. This is a beautiful place! Everyone just stands and gapes for a moment before moving down to the pond, diving in, and making their way to the cave. Ben says it was so cold he just shriveled up (his lungs that is.) Louie tells us that the cave clue said “the next clue isn’t here, its where the water flows. So they all head back to the bottom of the falls.

Both teams try to scale the walls, looking for the clues. Nessa and Louie try looking in the water. Kendra? Well, she just clings to the edge of the rocks, well away from the actuall waterfall, and says “every time I got in, I started gasping because it was so cold. So, rather than wasting my time even trying, I just stood and waited on the side.”

I’m not kidding. That IS the quote.

End of part 2.

07-31-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
9. "give me a few for the next ones, Ok? :-)"
and so far, no mention of Cheryl's death.

07-31-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yap, Yap, Yap!"
I wanted to expand on Kendra.

Laurel states: Yap, Yap, Yap, Kendra talks my ear off and it bothers me. Because she’s always stating the obivious.

(Kendra yaps)

Ben states: Nothing against her as a person, but it’s hard to be on the ship with her, day and night. Kendra has become the voice that fills in the space.

(Kendra states she want's to work on her tan.) No response.

The next scene show the others working the ropes.

07-31-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Ok, i am confused.

2 pints = 1 quart
4 quarts = 1 gallon

So 60 pints = 60/8 = 7.5 gallons

What am I doing wrong?

07-31-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Part Two"
I went back and rechecked.

It's a typo. It should be 16, not 60.

Will change it now.

07-31-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Part Two"
OK, thanks, glad to see all that "higher math" finally paid off.

07-31-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
12. "Part Three"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Part 3

Jay talks about how the water is so “thick in the air” that they are all drowning. Ben suddenly thinks to himself “Hey, there is no way the clue is behind the waterfall, it must be underwater in the pond.” He dives under the water, and there it is! He grabs it, and the Black team takes off for the shoreline.

Now the team must climb back up the mountain and make their way to a mud pit, and the Coopers buried treasure. They will have to wallow around in mud and leaves to try and find it. The black team all say that they were already beat down by the initial search, and they head off tired and hurting for the mud pit. Louie uses Nessa’s mask, finds the clue, and the Red team follow behind them. Of course, Kendra is lagging in back because she’s so TIRED. Nessa is in charge, and keeps telling her to catch up.

Black team heads into the mud. The red crew catches up, and it’s a scramble in mud that “sucks you down.” Jay says he understands now why people die in quicksand. Kendra of course, states the obvious that “we were both there at the same time, searching.” Jeepers, is this girl a DAW or what?!

Everyone gets muddy and slick, when Christa yells “I found it!” Ben and Jay are helping her, when suddenly Louie decides that he’s going to try to wrestle it out of their hands under the mud. Jay pulled the hardest and got the treasure saying “there is no way he was going to pry that treasure away from me, unless I was dead!” Black team wins the treasure! Nessa looks sad, Louie looks sad, Kendra just looks oblivious.

The crews are back on board, miraculously clean but all of them wiped out. The haul is 40k, and Christa decides to divide it equally between the black crew. Christa is happy because “I’ve never had more than a few hundred in my bank account before.” In the sleeping quarters, Nessa brags about her prowess in challenges, further solidifying Jay’s desire to get rid of her. In private, Nessa tells us that “she’s not worried, she and Jay have a pact, and they will hold to it.” Oh my, obviously she’s never watched Survivor.

As Christa, Jay and Ben count their money, Jay complains that his shin is bleeding. Christa tells him “Jay, you just won a whole lot of money, quit crying!” Jay tells her “I ain’t crying, I’ll take a busted shin for 10 grand, man.” They all drink to “Captain Sweetbeard.”

Ok, on to the blackspots. True to form, Christa wants to reuse the caucus method. Most want Kendra gone, but she disagrees because “Kendra is so easy to pick off.” Jay realizes that Christa has a mind of her own that is “bigger than I anticipated” and it has him a bit worried. He does feel that he can trust her, if he can keep her with him. They discuss the blackspots again, and decide that it should be Nessa vs. Kendra, with them all lying and telling Nessa that she is the pawn, not the target.

Part 3 concludes with Christa saying that she and Jay are the opposites of each other, but that she can use that to blame everything on him. I’m still a nice pirate, it’s just his fault.”

ETA: Would someone mind taking the last segment? I got a call from my Mum and need to go see her.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Part Three"
ooh, the suspense is killing me. I can't watch from here and am curious to hear how the episode ends.

07-31-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Part Three"
I'm working on it.

07-31-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
17. "Part Four"
Everyone assembles on deck. The captain walks out of her cabin and states that there are not too many here making it harder to hand out black spots. Christa asked everyone who they wanted to get the black spots again. She hands out the black spot parchments. She states in a confessional that she doesn’t like conflict and tries to stay away from it. “It’s the crews fault; they choose the black spots."

"You may open them.”

Kendra has her fifth black spot. In confessional, she states she’s getting tired of defending herself every week.

Louie asks who has the other spot. Nessa timidly squeaks, me. She says she feels stabbed in the back. “I’m done with her. Her word means nothing to me.” Nessa is really PO’d.

Nessa and Jay climb higher on the boat. They show his bleeding legs.
Nessa starts pouring her heart out to Jay. Jay asks her why Christa put her in that situation. (If I hadn’t watched him set things up, I would believe him.) Jay states that he told the captain to black spot Laurel & Kendra.

In a confessional, Jay states he doesn’t understand why Nessa thinks she’s going to be final four with him, Ben, and Christa. “I don’t know why she thinks that, go figure? (Boy is he cold, but a good pirate.)

Jay tells Nessa he thought his opinion was important. “Where’s she going with this? Am I next?”

In a confessional he states he has no problem playing both sides: Nice guy and backstabber. You can’t play like Howdy Doody and expect to win. If you play like a nice guy, you will get cut adrift.

Jay tells Nessa he’s not out to get her, Christa is. Nessa says “You better not be lying to me, or I’ll punch you out.”

Jay then comforts Nessa with a hug and she thanks him. It does not look good for Nessa.

07-31-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
18. "Part Four point One"
Kendra is sharing with Louie that Nessa is not helpful on the ship she just badgers them.

In a confessional Kendra states that Nessa was given the black spot because she is fast and no one can catch her. No one wants to go up against her at the end. If you talk to her before a competition, she will take your head of. And state she needs to concentrate and focus.

Kendra tells Louie Nessa “frost my cookies”.

Louie states in a confessional, that he believes Christa choose the right pirates for the black spot. The slowest and the fastest. “You can attack the weak or you can attack the strong.” Louie likes having Kendra around because she would get cut before him.

The sun slowly sets over the ship on a peaceful ocean.

07-31-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
19. "Part Four point Two"
Ben and Nessa are laying next to each other in bed talking to each other. Ben tells her “Don’t count yourself out yet ‘cause, nothing’s for sure.” Nessa wonders if she’s up as a pawn, if Christa has a trick up her sleeve. “It’s a pirate ship, you never know what’s going to happen, you never know who you can trust.” She states she has no idea what to think about anything.
Nessa ask Ben if he’s talked to Jay about this. Ben tells her he’s just saying Kendra, everyone is saying Kendra.

In a confessional, Ben wants to keep Nessa, but he feels he would be the only one to vote that way. That would put a target on his back. He will figure out who to vote tonight. He will have to live what decision he makes.

Another beautiful shot of the Sun touching the ocean with the Picton Castle to the right of it. This turns into a full looking moon overlooking the deck.

07-31-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
20. "Part Four point Three"
*ding – ding*
All Pirates to mid-ship. The host, whose name I still don’t know, welcomes everyone to Pirate Court. This is the time and place where everyone has their say. One of you will be cut adrift. Bla, blaa blaaaa.

PIRATES COURT IN SESSION. CAPTAIN Christa

This is your second week in command. Kindly tell the court why you’ve marked Kendra and Nessa.

The captain speaks in a squeaky voice, Kendra is here for the same reason as always. She’s the weakest link. We may have to swim sometime or somewhere and she can’t swim.

Nessa is black spotted for the opposite reason. She very strong and people fear going against her in the end.

I ask everyone what they wanted. It’s not my fault. I choose by a majority.

Kendra Defends Yourself!
I know I’m slow in the water, but I will not stop on you. (Just don’t ask her to swim in cold water, it takes her breath away, you know.) I’m getting stronger; I will keep giving everything I have, like I have every day.

I don’t know what else to say that I haven’t said the last four times I stood before you.

I hope you choose to let me stay.

Sorry it's choppy. I have an energetic puppy, today. k

07-31-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
21. "Part Four point Four"
The host states again that Kendra has been here five times before; He has told her to rejoin her crew four times.

Host: What is happening Laurel?
“Kendra is a weak link, but at the same time, I would rather swim against her when it becomes every man for himself.
But I’m more worried about Nessa as a threat, who’s a strong competitor, who will take over.

They show quite an evil-eye look from Nessa which ends with a Spock eyebrow.

Host: How difficult is this for you tonight, Louie?

The hardest part is coming here and cutting someone adrift. I ask myself who do I want to compete against?

Host: Ben?

Kendra has become progressively better and stronger. Each time we lit a fire under her “bum” she has stepped up and taken it.

Kendra smiles while Nessa has a puzzled and shocked look on her face.

Host: What’s your perspective Jay?

“For some reason, she’s (Kendra) become the Black Spot Baby. Jay then praises the qualities Kendra has for the next 15 seconds. She’s alongside everyone digging for treasure, she’s always within minutes of the treasure (whatever that means), and her weak link status makes her a non-threat.

Kendra has a bigger smile while Nessa has a bigger puzzled and shocked look on her face.

07-31-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
22. "Part Four point Five: The End"
Host: Nessa defend yourself

First I’m flattered I’m up here because I’m such a threat.
It’s ironic because Ben, Jay, and Christa are very strong competitors.
“I want to know if my strength is more of a threat to you, than Kendra’s weakness is detrimental.”
You are in big trouble if you have a swimming expedition coming up.
“My strengths may not cause you to win, but Kendra’s ONE, pretty vast weakness could very easily cause you to lose”
I have the least amount of gold.
“I’m on a pretty solid losing streak” I don’t understand how it could be such an incredible threat to every one.

The music now changes to a darker tone.

Is there some kind of pact I don’t know about? I hope not.

Is there something going on that I don’t know about? Shot of Louie looking straight forward. Shot of Jay looking straight forward, with no emotion.

Is there something I’m missing? Shot of Christa looking straight forward.

Shot of Laurel and Ben with stoic faces.
Nessa ask “Is there a secret agreement I don’t know about? Some reason for me being up here?

Captain? Christa says no.
Jay? Jay says no
Ben? Ben just shakes his head no.

Nessa says, That’s it.

Host: It’s time to cast your ballots. You have three cards. One each for these two pirates, and one for mutiny.

Louie takes the sheaf off the knife and votes first *ching*, laurel is second, *ching*, and Jay is third *ching*, Ben is very slow getting up, he walks to the knife and votes, *ching*. There seems to be a knowing look between the two. (I believe Nessa knows she’s gone.

Host: Four pirates, four votes. Let’s see what you’ve done.

Captain, you are safe. It’s between Nessa and Kendra.

Nessa..............pause............pause...........pause............your voyage is over.
Nine seconds of pause. Kendra lets a big smile go.

Host: It was unanimous. Nessa is stunned and quietly whispers wow.

Pirates Court is adjourned. Captain, cut this pirate adrift. A small smile escapes from the Captain as she walks down the stairs.

Nyssa’s last words to the crew: “I’m both flattered and disgusted at you guys cowardice. I’d rather run among the strong, than lie about the weak. Have fun eating each other alive."

Nessa climbs overboard onto the raft. Captain Christa chops the rope. *chink*

As Ben leaves, he looks out to Nessa and says “I’m sorry”

Nessa’s confessional on the raft: I don’t know what happen, I’m still in shock. There are some conniving people on that ship, If that’s how they want to play, I’m glad I not aboard anymore. I don’t want to surround myself with those kind of people.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
They sure picked the wrong time to vote this show off the tube and onto the net. The last two eps have been much better than the last few that were on TV.

Jay deserves to win this thing. Nobody has played it like him.

Preview for next week looks interesting. Jay is plotting and Kendra over hears him and runs to Capatin Christa with the info. The smile of satisfaction on Kendra's face is funny.

08-01-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-07 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

What amazed me was the fact that Kendra seems totally oblivious that she's such dead weight. After the black spots were handed out she got the majority of the confessionals and scenes with other pirates and in every shot she was complaining about how unfair it was that she keeps getting the spots, that she's so bloody "helpful" around the ship and that she would never, ever stop during challenges.

Why Louie didn't point out her standing well out of the way of the waterfall during the hunt, or her lagging behind on the way up to the mud pit because she was so "tired" I don't know.

I think she truly believes that she's a valuable member of the crew, and that people are saving her because she's such a good worker. She totally does not see that she's the one everyone wants to keep in reserve in case some sort of Survivor type final 2 occurs.

On the other hand, those left in the game KNOW Jay is the puppetmaster. Why don't they go after him and cut him adrift?

08-06-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
On the other hand, those left in the game KNOW Jay is the puppetmaster. Why don't they go after him and cut him adrift?

Viral Inertia: 'I know I should do something, but I'm not sure what, so I'll do nothing and hope that someone else (or a lightening strike) does whatever it is that I should do for me'?

One thing is certain: the bug is certainly epidemic in Burnett environments ...

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Sunny Bunny, Kircon and Vince: Thanks for the summary.
Kircon, not that it matters but the host's name is Cameron.

From Canada, I can only see the webclips and they didn't show the pre-expedition pact with Nessa. That was cold. I have to say that Jay is playing very well. Watch the Chicken coop web clip and you'll get the impression that Jay was a Survivor fan. He names the chickens, breakfast, lunch and brunch before chopping their head off. Too bad there were no Kimmi on the cast.

08-02-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Hey Michel, I know the host name is Cameron Daddo, an Australian actor. But he really doesn't matter. But IMHO, had Rupert been the host everyone would be watching it on TV, not reading about it.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Watch the Chicken coop web clip and you'll get the impression that Jay was a Survivor fan.

He sure is. Jay is a great guy and very strategic minded, he had this game pegged early on.

08-02-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
KO,

Of course he did! He's one of you ...

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Thanks for doing this, everyone. I have a superb DSL connection, but can't get PM to play on either of my computers. I am completely dependant on you guys to recap for me.

The wierd part is that I could watch PM online up until the week it was cancelled. It used to come through just fine, even the final segment. Then in week 9, I couldn't get the boot segment to show up, and this week, NOTHING came through at all.

Sigh.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Just to add my thanks, too. I've been following this off and on to see what happens. I'm still so miffed that it was taken off the air that I haven't had the real desire to try to watch it online each week.

Piracy on the high seas and flying of the Jolly Roger by agman

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
My many thanks added too for the summaries.
I'm still in shock that they left so many of us hanging like this with no way to watch!

So, my Nessa is history. I'm using my siggie for the game one last time! Too bad I gotta retire her so soon. Nessa was one strong player/pirate.

Honored by Tribe

08-06-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet Spoiler Thread"
"I'm using my siggie for the game one last time! Too bad I gotta retire her so soon. Nessa was one strong player/pirate."

Wish you'd hang onto that tag just a bit longer. She was my favorite pirate and, who knows, we may be lucky enough to see (or, at least, courtesy of Vince3 and Company, read about) Ghost Nessa before this is over.

In which case she is going to need her fine voice here ... again.

08-07-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
35. "In case anyone cares, here is the CBS official summary of Episode 10"
Episode 10: Chickens with Their Heads Cut Off

Little Pirate, Big Threat: Nessa is Cut Adrift

With Azmyth gone, the alliance of Jay, Christa and Ben realizes that Nessa is now their greatest threat. In order to keep their friends close and their enemies closer, the three of them form a false pact with Nessa, who is more than happy to join their group. After the Black Crew wins another Expedition, Christa and Jay decide that it's time to get rid of the strongest competitor, so they put Nessa up on the Black Spot, along with Kendra. Nessa feels betrayed by Christa, unaware that she and Jay had been conspiring to get rid of her. At Pirates' Court, Nessa starts to catch on to her shipmates' conniving ways, but it's too late. The vote is unanimous: Nessa is cut adrift.

"I don't know what happened back there, I'm still in shock," she says as she floats out to sea. "There's some conniving people on that ship. If that's how they're gonna be, I'm really happy not to be on a ship with those people anymore 'cause they're not the kind of people I want to surround myself with."

A Pact of Lies

After another Pirates' Court, Jay meets with Ben and expresses his concern about Nessa's potential to gain power. "Nessa, she's one of the strongest competitors out there," he explains. "I don't want to go up against her in the end. She's in a lot better shape than me. She's a little boxer, she'd kick my butt." Christa joins the two of them and Jay comes up with the idea of convincing Nessa that she's in a pact with the three of them so she'll be less inclined to go against them later. Christa listens to Jay's plan and later comments, "Jay's pretty much been the Captain of the ship since day one. He's just never worn the hat."

Nessa enters the room and everyone tells her that they hope she can join them in being the final four at the end of the competition. Oblivious to Jay's true intentions, Nessa excitedly agrees to join their pact. "Right now, my strategy with Nessa is to make her feel warm and comfy with myself, Ben and Christa," Jay explains. "When in reality, she's really not part of my final four."

Throwing the Expedition

The next morning, Laurel quickly becomes irritated with Kendra's talky nature as the two of them work in the galley together. "Kendra talks my ear off," Laurel complains. "Everyone wants her gone, but Kendra has slipped through the cracks time and time again."

As the crew prepares for the day's Expedition, Jay pulls Ben and Christa aside. "Today's Expedition is all about keeping Christa and myself running the ship," he explains. "I'll do whatever I have to do to keep Christa in power." Jay comes up with yet another plan: He will point out the treasure during the Expedition if he happens to be on the opposite crew as Christa, hoping she and Ben will do the same.

Ben is hesitant to agree and asks Jay if he would just step up to be Captain if he found the treasure, but Jay doubts the crew would elect him. Ben agrees to the plan, before noting, "Jay is a snake. It's good to have a snake on your side because he's always conspiring…But Jay's got a grasp on Christa and I see them getting tighter and tighter and that's a threat to me because the tighter they get, the farther away I get."

The Cooper's Treasure

Cameron calls everyone over to the quarterdeck where Laurel opens the next compartment of the Chest of Zanzibar. Cameron reads the note, which reveals that the treasure was hidden by the ship's Cooper, who was an expert at finding water sources on the islands. Everyone draws shot to determine which crew they'll join. Once everyone draws, the Red Crew consists of Louie, Kendra and Nessa while the Black Crew includes Christa, Jay, Laurel and Ben.

"It makes things easier that myself, Jay and Christa are all on the same crew right now," Ben says. "It makes it tricky in that none of us are on the opposing crew, so if we lose, then that could throw a little wrench in the works." As both crews climb into their longboats, Cameron explains that they'll need to take buckets with them on this Expedition.

Water Under the Bridge

On the Expedition, the Pirates must first row to the beach and find the trail into the jungle, leading to a stream. Once there, they must fill their buckets with water. They will then carry the buckets up a steep jungle trail to a bridge and use the buckets of water to uncover their next clue.

As both longboats head out to begin the Expedition, the Black Crew takes the lead because they have more bodies. Once on land, the Black Crew reaches the stream first and starts filling their buckets with water. Both crews then head up the trail, struggling with the weight of the full buckets. Knowing that Kendra isn't physically strong, Louie and Nessa carry the Red Crew's three buckets of water themselves up the trail.

Once both crews arrive at the bridge, the Pirates must solve an equation: How many gallons equal 16 pints? When they discover the correct answer is two, they must fill the corresponding numbered pipe with the water they brought to reveal the next clue. Jay thinks the answer is four, so the Black Crew proceeds to fill the pipe labeled "IV" on the side of the bridge. On the Red Crew, Kendra knows the correct answer is two, so they immediately pour water in the corresponding pipe.

The Black Crew rethinks their initial guess and realizes they must fill a different pipe to retrieve their clue. As both crews start to run out of water, they turn to a small puddle under the bridge to finish filling the pipes. Nessa reaches in the pipe and pulls out a bottle, which contains their clue, and the Red Crew runs off. The Black Crew then retrieves their bottle and follows them. The Pirates will now race up a mountain trail in search of a dangerous 1000-foot waterfall where they will find a cave, which will lead them to their next clue.

Gasping For Air

Both crews arrive at the waterfall where Ben immediately dives into the frigid water and swims to the cave behind the rushing waterfall. A clue adorns the cave wall, explaining that the next clue can be found where the water flows. Ben swims back under the waterfall in search of the clue. "Now, the waterfall's coming down crazy heavy," he explains. "I'm half drowning, I'm sucking in water like it's my job and you're feeling around for a clue and we have no idea where it could be hidden."

As the Red Crew treads water and climbs up the rock walls in search of the clue, Kendra clings to the far wall since the water is too cold and powerful for her. This leaves the Red Crew down to only two people searching for clues. Eventually, Ben dives underwater, sees the clue, and snatches it up. The Black Crew climbs out of the water, exhausted, and begins to race up into the jungle where they must find a mud pit where the Cooper's treasure is buried.

Meanwhile, back at the waterfall, Louie sees the clue underwater and grabs it. The Red Crew then begins their trek up the jungle trail with Nessa in the lead.

This Mud's For You

Both crews arrive at the mud pit and crawl through the thick, deep mud, feeling blindly for the treasure. Christa yells, "I got it," so Jay helps her reach under the mud to grasp the treasure. Competitive to the end, Louie gets his hands in there too and tries to secure the treasure for the Red Crew. However, it is Jay who succeeds in pulling the treasure out of the mud. "There was no way was going to pry that treasure from my hands unless I was dead," Jay proclaims.

"This win just solidifies our place in the game," Christa says of herself, Jay and Ben. "We're golden to the end, guaranteed." With that, Christa covers her face with mud and fires the blunderbuss in the air.

Exhausting Expedition

The Red Crew returns below deck after their loss where Nessa laments the fact that she's on a losing streak. But she is still optimistic about her chances on the ship because of her pact with Jay, Christa and Ben. Meanwhile, the Black Crew excitedly returns to the ship and counts their $40,000 treasure, which all goes to Christa.

When the Black Crew returns below deck, Jay is exhausted from the Expedition and realizes he's not the strongest competitor on the ship. "Getting rid of the strong competitors right now is important," he says. "You really gotta start looking at who do I want to be up against at the end."

Go Big or Go Home

In the Captain's Cabin, the Black Crew joins Christa as she splits the treasure evenly with her crew, so each Pirate receives $10,000. Christa then takes a diplomatic approach to the Black Spots again and asks her fellow crewmembers for their opinions. Everyone agrees that Kendra should receive another Black Spot.

Later, Jay joins Christa in the Captain's Cabin to discuss the Black Spots. "Christa, she's got a brain of her own," Jay explains. "She's got this attitude of go big or go home." When Christa and Jay agree that neither Kendra nor Laurel are "big," they realize that they should go after Nessa. Jay tells Christa that they'll have to lie to Nessa's face and convince her that she's merely going up on the Black Spot as a pawn when they put Kendra up there again.

Stabbed in the Back

Christa hands out the letters to the crew, assuring them that she still asked everyone on the ship for their input. Kendra sees her fifth Black Spot and comments, "It seems to not matter how well I do. I get tired of standing up and trying to plead my case every week." When Nessa sees her Black Spot, she feels personally betrayed by Christa. "I thought that Christa and I were cool," she points out angrily. "You know, she and Jay and Ben and I had a pact that it would be the four of us."

Nessa immediately vents her anger at Jay, who pretends to be just as surprised about Nessa's Black Spot. Jay lies to Nessa, telling her that he suggested Laurel and Kendra, which elicits more anger from Nessa, who believed that those two would go before her.

"I thought my opinion was important," Jay says to Nessa, trying to reassure her that he had nothing to do with this. "Where's she going with this? Am I next?" Jay examines the situation as Nessa continues to complain, saying, "I have no problem of playing the dual roles here of nice guy and backstabber. If you think you can play this game like Howdy Doody and be a nice guy the whole time, you're gonna end up cut adrift."

The Weakest vs. The Fastest

Kendra also vents her anger over the Black Spot to Louie, who listens as she complains about Nessa. When analyzing Christa's decision, Louie says, "She's put the weakest and the fastest up on the Black Spot…Nessa deserves to stay. She's the best competitor. I mean, it's good for me to have Kendra around because if anybody wants to cut the weak, they'll cut her. So it's not an easy choice."

Below deck, Nessa turns to Ben for comfort as she continues to complain about her Black Spot. "I don't know if I'm up there as a pawn," she explains. "It's a pirate ship…You never know who you can trust." Ben tries to reassure her that everyone will vote for Kendra tonight. "The reason that I'd get rid of Kendra this week is because I'm closer to Nessa than I am to Kendra," Ben says. "But if I'm the only one who votes for Nessa to stay, then that singles me out. I gotta make that decision when I get there."

Pirates' Court: A Betrayal is Revealed

At Pirates' Court, Captain Christa explains that after talking with the crew, she marked Kendra again because of her weak swimming ability and she marked Nessa because she's a strong competitor that could pose a threat towards the end of the competition.

Kendra steps forward to defend herself and admits that she's slow in the water before saying, "I will never stop and give up on you. I can just remind you that I am getting stronger." When Cameron asks the crew why Kendra has been marked five times, Laurel says Kendra is weak, but in the end, she'd much rather compete against Kendra than Nessa. Nessa is surprised to hear Ben and Jay sing Kendra's praises when each of them bring up the fact that Kendra is getting progressively stronger on each Expedition.

When Nessa defends herself, she says she's flattered to be considered a threat before adding, "I want to know if my strength is more of a threat to you than Kendra's weakness is detrimental." She then mentions her losing streak and wonders if something else is at play. "I'm not really sure if there's some kind of pact or what the deal is," she says, addressing her fellow shipmates. "Is there something going on that I should know about?" She looks at each member of the jury and they all shake their heads, remaining quiet.

When it's time to vote, the Pirates cast their ballots atop the dagger's blade. Cameron examines the ballots and informs Christa that she is safe from Mutiny. He looks at Kendra and Nessa and tells Nessa that the vote is unanimous: her voyage is over. Nessa's mouth drops in shock, before she turns to her crew. "I'm both flattered and disgusted at your guys' cowardice," she says as she begins to disembark. "I'd rather run among the strong than lie among the weak. Have fun eating each other alive." And with those final words, Nessa is cut adrift.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •