The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 5 Entry/ Week 4 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 4 scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, we have a new leader, but the top three
KObrien_fan
59 messages
06-28-07 07:16 PM
Pirate Master - Ep. 5 - "It's Time to Vote" Thread
Just for the fun of it ... Who will be cut adrift in Week 5? THE RULES 1. Put the name of your choice for this week's pirate
Scarlett O Hara
8 messages
06-28-07 03:07 PM
Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Results/Wk 5 List Changes
*ding – ding* Captain Longbraid calling all Pirates to mid-ship. Look sharp. Ye know the drill by now. http://drawger.com%2
kircon
3 messages
06-26-07 07:45 PM
Pirate Master Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep sigpic free discussion of tonights episode of how to introduce a kind of immunity idol into a pirate-themed reality show until the west co
vince3
23 messages
06-26-07 12:34 PM
Pirate Master Episode 5: CBS Misdirection
[b]Two crews scavenge Blackjack Bay in search of the perfect hand. [/b] Is the "perfect hand" a land formation they need to find du
Chez
5 messages
06-25-07 09:58 AM
The Royal Pardon: buy-your-own-immunity.
So let's examine what we know (and think we know) about this thing, other than 'Isn't this kind of stupid? Whoever has the most money i
Estee
9 messages
06-22-07 02:54 PM
Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 3 Results/Wk 4 List Changes
*ding – ding* All Pirates to mid-ship. You know the drill by now. Here are the results: [center]http://www
kircon
4 messages
06-21-07 07:28 PM
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 4 Entry/ Week 3 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 3 scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, another fun week playing me fantasy game%
KObrien_fan
51 messages
06-21-07 07:28 PM
Pirate Master Episode 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussions about tonight's exciting exhibition of how [b]not[/b] to be a Captain by JD (or anyone else...%2
vince3
50 messages
06-21-07 05:20 PM
Be The... Pirate Master 1.3 [View All]
*ding*ding* Pirates midship! It's time to discuss morale. I hear we've been having lots of complaints? What's tha
tribephyl
42 messages
06-21-07 00:04 AM
Hoiw have the ratings been so far?
I am generally out of the TV loop, as I only watch Survivor, CSI and now PM. I saw an article that said the initial PM ratings stank. Have they
Spanky68
5 messages
06-15-07 11:44 PM
Pirate Mater Episode 4: CBS Misdirection
[b] As lingering outrage grows, one Pirate is out for the scalp of another.[/b] [b] A new treasure brings with it a shocking wrinkle i
Chez
2 messages
06-15-07 12:18 PM
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 3 Entry/ Week 2 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 2 Scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, welcome to a few new players playing me f
KObrien_fan
45 messages
06-14-07 09:00 PM
Pirate Master Fantasy Game Week 2 Entry/ Week 1 Results [View All]
[center][font size="+3"]Week 1 scoring[/font][/center] Ahoy mateys, we have a new season underway and quite a
KObrien_fan
56 messages
06-14-07 08:05 PM
Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 2 Results/Wk 3 List Change
*ding – ding* All Pirates to mid-ship. You know the drill by now. Ahoy maties! Captain Longbraid here. Here are th
kircon
5 messages
06-14-07 04:44 PM
Be The...Pirate Master 1.2 [View All]
*ding*ding* Stop polishing your knobs, quit hoisting your jibs, all pirates midriff! Now! Er. Mid-Ship! Now! F
tribephyl
41 messages
06-14-07 04:31 PM
Roving Reports - The UnOfficial Pirate Master Ep. 1 Summary
[font size=3][b][center]The Entirely UnCopied UnPlagiarized UnOfficial Summary of[/center][/b][/font] [font siz
Sunny_Bunny
10 messages
06-13-07 05:31 PM
Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection
[b] The Pirates are growing tired of the current Captain’s reign. Is mutiny on the horizon? [/b] [b] One Pirate resorts
Chez
6 messages
06-13-07 04:20 AM
Be The...PirateMaster... [View All]
...a dialouge game. I figured that with the talking like a pirate (always a good time) and the interesting diversity of characters/pi
tribephyl
62 messages
06-12-07 03:30 PM
Chenbot makes Daddo walk the plank!
Three Faces of McMahon http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46110b140cab70d0.jpg [font size=1]Cyg's 3
vince3
5 messages
06-12-07 07:47 AM
May 31st episode.... [View All]
First of all, I coudn't believe all that had happened, and it was only 22 minutes into the show....that's a good thing. John did ge
aquariaqueen
28 messages
06-10-07 02:52 AM
Ep. 2 Spoiler Thread
Here are a couple of vidcaps I found over at Survivoraddicts: First, it appears that at some point, Azmyth will become Captain. Cher
Scarlett O Hara
14 messages
06-08-07 05:11 PM
Using officers for alliance destruction.
There are going to be times when a new captain is better off choosing their enemies to be officers instead of their friends. [i]Officers don't
Estee
9 messages
06-08-07 04:08 PM
Pirate Master Episode 2, East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussions of tonight's episode here until at least Midnight EDT
vince3
51 messages
06-08-07 12:38 PM
Be The... Pirate Master 1.1 [View All]
*ding*ding* Ahoy you ... you ... you . p p p ppp p i pi pire... I just can't. Okay big breath. Ahoy you ... enthusiastic yet
tribephyl
106 messages
06-07-07 07:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •