The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So what happens now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-06-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So what happens now?"

If we always have 3 men on one team, and 2 on the other then how is the red team going to win? They need Christa, and the other team needs to have Kendra and Laurel, otherwise it is going to be difficult.

Is the game going to change soon? Just one officer would be better next week (bye bye boring Ben)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So what happens now? Scarlett O Hara 07-06-07 1
   RE: So what happens now? Starshine 07-08-07 5
 RE: So what happens now? KObrien_fan 07-06-07 2
   RE: So what happens now? Spanky68 07-06-07 3
       RE: So what happens now? KObrien_fan 07-06-07 4
           RE: So what happens now? nazpink 07-09-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So what happens now?"
Hello Starshine. Welcome to these boards. Like Survivor, I'm sure that after a certain number of pirates are set adrift, the show will change from its "team"-orientation to an "individual" competition. It'll be every man for himself eventually. So far, it is very much like Survivor but with a "Pirate" theme. If you are interested in spoilers on this show, I suggest you visit other websites such as truedorktimes.com.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-08-07, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So what happens now?"
Thanks Scarlett, I'm a fugitive from the TAR boards and have never seen Survivor, so I don't really know how it works.

Thanks for the link, but I found that the last season of TAR was really spoilt for me by the spoilers, so I am avoiding them at the moment.

Wasn't really asking for spoilers, just a conversation on how people felt things will go, particularly as things seem so promising for some of the people,

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So what happens now?"
If they were thinking they could arrange for a non mutiny mutiny.

Louie and JD are on one team with say Laurel, Kendra, and Jupiter

Jay, Azmyth, Ben are on the other team with Christa, and Nessa

Christa and Nessa agree to throw the challenge to make sure a new Captain will be in charge. Louie, JD, and Jupiter are back in power, they black spot all 3 men, and then bam, the balance of power shifts and no more terrible triad.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So what happens now?"
Very plausible and logical (as usual, KOF). In case they don't do it that way, MB will likely throw in a curveball like "only one officer...and it has to be someone new...so enjoy the TWIST, Azmyth". That would do the trick.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So what happens now?"
I'm certain that MB will take care of it himself, but if the "merger" or whatever this game has for end game doesn't happen soon, there are other outs. This game is in no way close to Survivor strategically speaking, but there is strategies that can be employed.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-09-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So what happens now?"
I suspect that if the ratings aren't too horrible we can look forward to a second season. My guess is that if there is a second season it will be better than the first. If not then Burnett should retire this concept all together and think his lucky stars that he has Survivor. Usually it takes a second season to make a fair conclusion on whether a show should keep going.

Since this is the first season then I'll give this years pirates a bit of slack. Although I have said in previous threads that it seems casting production has accepted more big talkers than doers. I would like to see the crew members take power by botching up the captain's treasure hunt but I'm not quite confident that they will.

Ben has really hurt himself in this game. He has been officer everytime except once (when Louie ruled) and has been tied with a captain that no one liked. Joe Don purposely distanced his officers from the crew and ticked the crew off. Then Azmyth has been in his only fairyland spouting off fake British accents and silliness to ruin anyone's reputation. Ben's screwed unless he decides to team up with crew and put a dagger in Azmyth's rule. I doubt it though. Even then he is still only buying some time as others have made some connections or at least are comfortable with each other.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •