1. Age 40
2. Marital Status Married.
3. Kids? No, but I am one, does that count?
4. Employment? Not at the moment...I was a dotcommunist until last week.
5. Educational background? Checkered, but the University of Maryland did award me a degree eventually. I forget what it said.
5.5 Military background? Army brat. Draft registrant.
6. Intersting employment background? Sold t-shirts and colorful sheets of paper while following the Grateful Dead on tour.
7. Gender? Male, but I sure wish you'd said "Sex?"
8. Social Security Number and
major credit card # (just
9. List the contestant(s) from
SurvivorII that you admire the
most? Jeff, Rodger, Alicia, Nick
10. Now the one(s) you
admire the least? Jerri, Mad Dog, Michael, Kimmi, Debb, Mitchell
11. If you were to
make the show, what would
your strategy be? Whatever it had to be. No plan survives initial contact with the enemy.
12. Cite an example where
you have been ruthless? I ate a dingo's baby. In addition, I play Diplomacy, a game of ruthless conniving and backstabbing that is sociologically not unlike Survivor. Furthermore, I allow grass to grow for weeks at a time before mercilessly scalping it to a length of mere inches. Finally: I have personally made fun of Shakes the Clown in public on at least two occasions.
13. What special skill(s) would
you bring to your tribe? Smarta$$, disrespectful one-liners; cattiness; b!tchiness; beef jerky; ability to fart secretly and blame it on Bryant Gumbel.
14. Describe your most embarrasing
moment? Having to tell Shakes that he misspelled "embarassing" in this post. (re: Number 12, amended--make that three times).
15. Ever experienced that not
so fresh feeling? (just kidding) I'm experiencing it right now. Does that do anything for you?
16. Favorite Food? Red meat.
17. Poster on the board
you would most like to
have visit you if you
won a "visit from family
member" Reward Challenge (posters already
in game will not be
eligible, but answer will be
updated accordingly if need be)? George Tirebiter.
18. Favorite Movie? (may list
more than one) Any Monty Python film except Jabberwocky; any film involving Mike Myers; any Star Trek movie after they killed off Shatner; South Park, Bigger, Better, Uncut; Pulp Fiction
19. Favorite book? (may list more
than one) Cryptonomicon (Neal Stephenson); The Art of War (Sun Tzu); The Foundation Trilogy (Isaac Asimov); Hitler and Stalin (Alan Bullock)
20. Would you sleep with
Shakes the clown for a
guaranteed spot in the final
2? Sure--he'll be asleep, what's the problem?
21. List five items you
would like to bring as
a luxury item? (if selected,
I will choose one of
the items from the list)(No
survival items!) 1. Laptop computer. 2. Shakes the Clown Dartboard Set. 3. 8x10 glossy of Technoir. 4. Maryland flag. 5. Golf bag (loaded).