The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Apprentice Episode 13, It's Time To Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired
ARnutz
19 messages
12-02-04 05:59 PM
Candy Task Photos
Here are the photos... Sandy selling (eye) candy: http://images.nbcmv.com/photos/preview/- heapprentice/2TAPhvN04.j
OC TV Fan
15 messages
12-02-04 04:45 PM
Andy - the editing is misdirecting us from seeing him as winner.
Andy's team mates keep saying he's too young, and many of the posters through this forum keep dismissing him for his age. I think people are bi
katysax
4 messages
12-02-04 00:28 AM
Next few tasks?
What are the next few tasks? All I know are M&Ms are coming up, and wk 11 is going to be a Levi's Jeans task.
frodo2
13 messages
12-01-04 01:24 PM
Oh My God- Next week's preview shows Ivana taking off her skirts!
Yes, I have always known that Trump make Ivana stay for her entertainment value. However, the stuff that goes on next week certainly takes the cak
phcy
16 messages
11-30-04 08:46 AM
next week 2 versus 3?
doesn't seem all that fair! perhaps 1- kelly should sit out or 2- bring in a third person, like kwame or bill rancic 3- divide re
gnosis92
8 messages
11-28-04 11:34 PM
Apprentice Episode 12: East Coast Update Thread" [View All]
Do we know the rules? Here they are, for our newcomers: Please discuss tonight's episode only on this thread until the folks on th
seahorse
56 messages
11-27-04 00:52 AM
Confirmed Jenn M to Apex [View All]
New photos from NBCMV.COM show Jenn M in presentation with Sandy & Andy... http://images.nbcmv.com/photos/preview/- heapprenti
OC TV Fan
36 messages
11-26-04 10:08 PM
Kevin may not make it to the final two
On Kevin's website, he says, [i]I have been approached by so many of you, fortunately with more praise then criticism, but a
frodo2
7 messages
11-26-04 04:34 PM
Spoiler - Ivana takes off some clothes.. and then...
I found a website that apprently has the skinny on Ivana. In fact they may have a 3 minute video of Ivana. I think they have a censored and uncencored
aprenticebuff
4 messages
11-26-04 11:34 AM
The Apprentice Episode 12, It's Time To Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be
ARnutz
23 messages
11-26-04 08:30 AM
exit scenes
I watched on E and they stated that those exit scenes in the cabs are real. However, instead of bringing the people who were fired to the airport,
thu1
4 messages
11-26-04 00:35 AM
jen m as final 2 would ruin the show for me [View All]
there is a "rumor" backed by betting dollars that jen m makes it as the final 2. furthermore, despite sandy's recent successes, jen m remain
gnosis92
24 messages
11-25-04 08:13 AM
Handicapping the Apprentice
I'm splitting the people in Apprentice into risk brackets. "High Risk" means that this person could be fired next show. "Moderate Risk means t
frodo2
13 messages
11-24-04 08:29 AM
Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Do we know the rules? Here they are, for our newcomers: Please discuss tonight's episode only on this thread until the folks on th
AyaK
29 messages
11-23-04 01:33 AM
2 teams of 3?
With Apex up 4 to 2 now, next week someone from the new Apex should be headed to Mosaic to balance things out. In the previews for next week I didn
idiotcowboy
15 messages
11-20-04 10:48 AM
what if wes choose maria to go to apex?
why did wes send kelly to apex, rather than maria? kelly is a strong player, maria is not. whew! i'm glad i'm not a
gnosis92
3 messages
11-19-04 09:18 PM
Help...
I have this week's summary and I had a HUGE VCR mishap. When does MSNBC replay this episode? Can someone help with info when I can catc
volsfan
3 messages
11-19-04 06:37 PM
2 ppl fired next episode?
the numbers dont add up...who are gonna be fired this week? if u saw the preview, they show trump bringing back the candidates ...perha
lulu lemon
3 messages
11-19-04 11:41 AM
The Apprentice Episode 11, It's Time To Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be
ARnutz
19 messages
11-18-04 08:50 PM
confirmed: kelly is moved to apex
nbc has pics for week 10, nov 18th episode. it is confirmed that kelly is moved from mosaic to apex. the pm for mosaic rema
gnosis92
2 messages
11-18-04 00:20 AM
week 11 speculations, nov 18th [View All]
you know, ivanna calling jen a fembot is hilarious! "the fembots will rise" my data i try to make as ma
gnosis92
23 messages
11-16-04 09:21 AM
It's about that interview...
We are getting close now and I seee that a majority seem to favor JenM and Kelly (mostly Jen). BUT... there is that spoiler we all kno
Wolfcat
1 messages
11-14-04 08:30 AM
Big Surprise in boardroom ?
The promos all week kept saying that there would be a "big surprise" or that that we'll see "something that's never happened in the boardroo
Ricky
8 messages
11-14-04 01:22 AM
Episode 10 Discussion [View All]
[font color=navy blue] Keep it here until midnight, EST. Thanks!!! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/
anotherkim
67 messages
11-13-04 04:51 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •