The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 teams of 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 teams of 3?"
With Apex up 4 to 2 now, next week someone from the new Apex should be headed to Mosaic to balance things out. In the previews for next week I didnt see anything specific that would indicate who, but this season it has been "pick someone to send to the other team", every time but one (Pamela).

Assuming they pre-pick the PM's as usual we can assume it is likely either Jen or Ivana PM-ing Apex and they will be the one making the decision on who goes/stays. Interestingly enough I expect whichever one it is sends the other to Mosaic.

A team of Kelly-Jen-Kevin vs Andy-Sandy-Ivana seams almost too unfair for words, but somehow that's the combo I'm betting on

-ICB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 teams of 3? lulu lemon 11-19-04 1
   RE: 2 teams of 3? rtrader 11-19-04 2
   RE: 2 teams of 3? lindan 11-19-04 3
   RE: 2 teams of 3? idiotcowboy 11-19-04 4
 RE: 2 teams of 3? djandy 11-19-04 5
   RE: 2 teams of 3? gnosis92 11-19-04 7
 RE: 2 teams of 3? banzai 11-19-04 6
   RE: 2 teams of 3? ARnutz 11-19-04 8
   RE: 2 teams of 3? rtrader 11-19-04 9
   RE: 2 teams of 3? idiotcowboy 11-19-04 10
       RE: 2 teams of 3? jae 11-19-04 11
   RE: 2 teams of 3? gnosis92 11-19-04 12
       RE: 2 teams of 3? banzai 11-20-04 13
       RE: 2 teams of 3? jae 11-20-04 14
           RE: 2 teams of 3? djandy 11-20-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lulu lemon 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lulu%20lemon Click to send private message to lulu%20lemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
jen and ivana are seen arguing...so they look to remain on same team.

look for kevin to be sent cause he has immunity, MAYBE kelly.

so apex:
kelly
ivana
jen

mosaic:
kevin
sandy
andy

mosaic loses the pepsi challenge, and one of andy/sandy is forced to leave next week

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

so apex:
kelly
ivana
jen

mosaic:
kevin
sandy
andy

mosaic loses the pepsi challenge, and one of andy/sandy is forced to leave next week
>

I think your teams are correct. In the previews for next week, they show one shot with Andy and Sandy near the podium area with one figure coming in the door which looked a lot like Kevin. It would also make sense that the PM for Apex would want to give up the player with immunity and that would be Kevin.

I think from a creativity standpoint, Mosaic with Andy, Kevin, and Sandy is the stronger team. Since the challenge is about designing a new Pepsi bottle, they should come up with the better design. However, the second part of the challenge is to make the presentation in front of the CEO's and clearly Apex with Jennifer and Kelly would have the advantage here. It depends on whether the presentation will overshadow any defects with the bottle design. But it does look like Apex has the better chance of winning next week.

Although I will be pulling for Mosaic and an upset win.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
>mosaic loses the pepsi challenge, and
>one of andy/sandy is forced
>to leave next week

Let's hope Mosaic won't lose next week.

If they lose, the remaining 2 candiates from Mosaic must take on all Kelly, Jenn, and Ivana in the final task before the Interview. There is no way the 2 of them can beat a team with Kelly and Jen in them. Apex will win again, which means Ivana will be in the Final 4. God forbid this from happening.

I predict Apex will lose this week and Ivana will be fired.

11-19-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
Yep, you're probably right on the configuration. Since Mosaic probably looses I bet Andy is the firee, expecially since they showed us the little Donald-Carolyn jab at him post firing. Too bad actually since I would much rather see Ivana sent packing before him.

-ICB

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-19-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
I thought that Trump and Carolyn at the end of the Boardroom saying that Andy needs to step up was foreshadowing that he does just that. Andy is likely the PM on Mosaic, and Andy excels at creative tasks (and is shown saying "genius" in front of a white board with their idea on it). Andy is also a very eloquent speaker, and would make a great presenter as well. I predict that Mosaic wins with Andy's idea, and that Ivana or maybe even Jen gets fired.

I used to think that Jen would be The Apprentice, but the editing of the last 2 episodes leads me to believe that she won't be. If she were a finalist then I think they would have glossed over a lot of things that Jen has done and said (telling Elizabeth to get out of the playground and grow up, scheming with Raj that she will go after Ivana to save him, not being able to understand the wheel concept, stealing credit for Ivana's idea). If she were a finalist, I don't think they would have shown these negative things about Jen. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's fired next week, although I think Ivana would be more likely.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
spoiler bets have been placed on jen m and kelly.
in the past, employees with inside information have made such bets.

>I thought that Trump and Carolyn
>at the end of the
>Boardroom saying that Andy needs
>to step up was foreshadowing
>that he does just that.
> Andy is likely the
>PM on Mosaic, and Andy
>excels at creative tasks (and
>is shown saying "genius" in
>front of a white board
>with their idea on it).
> Andy is also a
>very eloquent speaker, and would
>make a great presenter as
>well. I predict that
>Mosaic wins with Andy's idea,
>and that Ivana or maybe
>even Jen gets fired.
>
>I used to think that Jen
>would be The Apprentice, but
>the editing of the last
>2 episodes leads me to
>believe that she won't be.
> If she were a
>finalist then I think they
>would have glossed over a
>lot of things that Jen
>has done and said (telling
>Elizabeth to get out of
>the playground and grow up,
>scheming with Raj that she
>will go after Ivana to
>save him, not being able
>to understand the wheel concept,
>stealing credit for Ivana's idea).
> If she were a
>finalist, I don't think they
>would have shown these negative
>things about Jen. So
>I wouldn't be surprised if
>she's fired next week, although
>I think Ivana would be
>more likely.
>
> djandy
>

>
>S8 ABC Red Ink Champ,
>S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ,
>CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ
>

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-19-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
Thursday, November 25, 2004
The Pepsi Challenged

1. from the TV Guide ad:

Donald Trump asks his six remaining proteges to design a new soda bottle for Pepsi -- and they nearly go flat. Friendships fizzle, loyalties leave a bad aftertaste, and in the end, Trump shakes up the entire brew in an explosive boardroom.

2. from the video preview:

- Ivana still talks about Jenn's fembot. The feud is still on.
- The task is to design a new soda bottle for Pepsi.
- Andy writes something on the paperboard, turn around a person sitting behind a desk, and exclaims "She knows!". Sandy is writing something on the paperboard too.
- Next clip we see Kelly, Ivana, & Kevin walk to the auditorium to do the presentation.
- They didn't know they have to present their presentation in front of over 100 excutives. Ivana says she was nervous.
- One of them will go straight to the final 4 if they don't screw up. Then we hear George says if, if....

1. For strategy, Ivana will become PM for Apex. If she's the PM, then she can't move to Mosaic. It's like locking her position and preventing from moving.
2. It's reshuffling time. Ivana has an alliance with Kevin so they'll send Jenn to Mosaic. Jenn hijacked Ivana's idea in the Levi task. Kevin doesn't like Jenn and didn't help her in writing the presentation. They all left Jenn alone to write the presentation.
3. About loyalties leave a bad aftertaste: sounds like Apex again.
4. friendships fizzle: look like Ivana & Kevin alliance is breaking.
5. nearly go flat: either someone flip flop ideas or messed up and used up all of the budget. Since they run out of money, they probably cut corners and the ads don't look good.
6. Trump shakes up the entire brew in an explosive boardroom: look like both team didn't do well.
7. final 4: in the preview we see someone is guaranteed to be in the final four. But there're 2 PMs so shouldn't it be 2 guarrantees? Therefore, one PM and gets fired. Leaving only 1 PM who is exempt to the final 4. George says if...if could be misleading.
8. Andy exclaims "She knows". Sound like Jenn M. is in the Mosaic team and is still clueless about another innovative idea.
9. Kelly, Ivana, & Kevin walk to the auditorium together. So this is the Apex team.

So I'm guessing Apex will lose. Ivana gets fired.

What's your speculation?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
Wow! An excellent and very detailed analysis banzai. I felt like Ivana may be next before I read your post. Ivana was losing PM in week 2, so I would bet if she is losing PM again, she will be the next to go. All previous candidates who lost twice as PM were fired as PM (Pamela, Elizabeth & Wes) add that to Ivana's many "non PM" boardroom visits and DT will surely send her packing.

I would add the statement in last nights boardroom about Andy and how he needs to step up. This would lead me to believe Andy will be PM of Mosaic. If he wins, he will be exempt the following week and go straight to the final four.

A J Slice original (c)2004

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
If Ivana is the PM for Apex, it does make sense that she will keep Kevin and get rid of Jennifer. She's taking a risk if they lose, but her odds for survival are probably the same going against Kelly by himself or against Kelly and Jennifer in the boardroom. Viewing it from that perspective she has nothing to lose by keeping exempt Kevin and she is getting rid of a strong boardroom adversary in Jennifer (plus Jennifer doesn't seem too strong in creative tasks, and this upcoming task will require a lot of creativity). For now, she has an ally with Kevin (though based on TV Guide, it looks like not for long).

With this configuration, if Apex loses, I think Ivana is probably getting fired. So for her to survive, she'd better win.

11-19-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
Excellent analysis, one point.

>7. final 4: in the preview we see someone is guaranteed to be in the final four. But there're 2 PMs so shouldn't it be 2 guarrantees? Therefore, one PM and gets fired. Leaving only 1 PM who is exempt to the final 4. George says if...if could be misleading.

Only the winning PM is exempt, so while it is certainly possible whoever the loosing PM is, is fired, it's not necessary for them to be and the wording to still be correct.

-ICB

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
All the spoilers I've read are spinning around in my head right now and something a little hard to believe like "Andy not getting fired despite losing as PM" or "Sandy PMing the Pepsi Task" has to happen for the spoilers to be consistent with one another.

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"

hey "banzai"

i like your presentation seems very familiar to me i must have seen it before.

i like the way you (a) present objective "evidence" or "facts"
(b) draws conclucions like a LSAT law puzzle.

my points
1- i've not re-watched it yet, so i have no facts to counter your facts. so for the sake of argument i'll draw some more deductions

2- if mosaic wins, and apex loses, then andy as the pm has immunity and is thus guranteed to be the final 4. of course, the same is true of ivanna.

3- the task following this task is the last task before the final 4 and interviews, correct?

4- we know the episode count, so only 1 person will get fired. it almost certainly will be the pm of the losing team.

5- if andy wins for mosaic, sandy and jen m survive another round. b/c spoiler bets, possibly based on "inside information" was placed on jen m, not sandy, i suspect that "mosaic III" loses the last task, and sandy is fired.

6- additional facts not included below: TD says that Andy needs to step up to the plate. this strongly suggests he pm's.

if the spoiler bets are true, the final 4 are
(a) if apex III wins and mosaic III loses the final task
1- andy
2- kelly
3- jen m
4- kevin.

(b) if mosaic III wins and apex III loses the final task

1- andy
2- kelly
3- jen m
4- sandy

the winner will be jen m, according to spoiler bets.

banzai, while i don't know if the facts you allege are 100% accurate, but if they are, your logic and reasoning, reminds me of the kind of thinking that LSAT game puzzles are famous for "ivanna as pm is locked in and cannot move".

>Thursday, November 25, 2004
>The Pepsi Challenged
>
>1. from the TV Guide ad:
>
>
>Donald Trump asks his six remaining
>proteges to design a new
>soda bottle for Pepsi --
>and they nearly go flat.
>Friendships fizzle, loyalties leave a
>bad aftertaste, and in the
>end, Trump shakes up the
>entire brew in an explosive
>boardroom.

>
>2. from the video preview:
>
>- Ivana still talks about Jenn's
>fembot. The feud is still
>on.
>- The task is to design
>a new soda bottle for
>Pepsi.
>- Andy writes something on the
>paperboard, turn around a person
>sitting behind a desk, and
>exclaims "She knows!". Sandy is
>writing something on the paperboard
>too.
>- Next clip we see Kelly,
>Ivana, & Kevin walk to
>the auditorium to do the
>presentation.
>- They didn't know they have
>to present their presentation in
>front of over 100 excutives.
>Ivana says she was nervous.
>
>- One of them will go
>straight to the final 4
>if they don't screw up.
>Then we hear George says
>if, if....
>

>_________________________________________________
>Apex has Kevin (exempt), Ivana, Jenn
>M., & Kelly
>Mosaic has Andy, Sandy
>
>1. For strategy, Ivana will become
>PM for Apex. If she's
>the PM, then she can't
>move to Mosaic. It's like
>locking her position and preventing
>from moving.
>2. It's reshuffling time. Ivana has
>an alliance with Kevin so
>they'll send Jenn to Mosaic.
>Jenn hijacked Ivana's idea in
>the Levi task. Kevin doesn't
>like Jenn and didn't help
>her in writing the presentation.
>They all left Jenn alone
>to write the presentation.
>3. About loyalties leave a bad
>aftertaste
: sounds like Apex again.
>
>4. friendships fizzle: look like Ivana
>& Kevin alliance is breaking.
>
>5. nearly go flat: either someone
>flip flop ideas or messed
>up and used up all
>of the budget. Since they
>run out of money, they
>probably cut corners and the
>ads don't look good.
>6. Trump shakes up the entire
>brew in an explosive boardroom
:
>look like both team didn't
>do well.
>7. final 4: in the preview
>we see someone is guaranteed
>to be in the final
>four. But there're 2 PMs
>so shouldn't it be 2
>guarrantees? Therefore, one PM and
>gets fired. Leaving only 1
>PM who is exempt to
>the final 4. George says
>if...if could be misleading.
>8. Andy exclaims "She knows". Sound
>like Jenn M. is in
>the Mosaic team and is
>still clueless about another innovative
>idea.
>9. Kelly, Ivana, & Kevin walk
>to the auditorium together. So
>this is the Apex team.
>
>
>So I'm guessing Apex will lose.
>Ivana gets fired.
>
>What's your speculation?

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
>seems very familiar to me

To gnosis92:

Oops. My bad. And I'm sorry. Now it looks like I'm hijacking your innovative analysis.

Therefore, I have to conclude that Jenn M. hijacked Ivana's innovative idea.

- Jenn M. finally understood the fit wheel once she saw it in her hand and loved the idea just like I understood & loved your analysis.
- She was excited with the idea, cut in and shared with the Levi president. I was also excited with these future speculation and would like to share with other DAW in the forum.
- She modified, improvised, improved, presented, and explained well. I improved & modified my analysis by adding the video preview excerpt.
- A poster above likes my analysis. The Levi president liked Jenn's presentation.

This is just a case of copycat. By the time it's over, I just realize that I steal other people's idea.

Again, I'm sorry for hijacking your innovative analysis.
Looking forward to see your analysis.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
I really wouldn't read too much into the NBC promos. They almost always over-promise, yet under-deliver (borrowing Wes' words). They said Jenn hijacked an innovative idea and I disagree on both counts of "hijacking" and "innovative".

Also, off-topic, but is there a rule against unnecessarily quoting long posts for no reason?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-20-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2 teams of 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

All of this negative editing of Jen M. leads me to believe that she won't win. In a Kelly vs. Jen M. finale, I think they're setting up a Kelly win.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •