The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"
nbc has pics for week 10, nov 18th episode.

it is confirmed that kelly is moved from mosaic to apex.

the pm for mosaic remains unclear. it wouldn't surprise me if it is andy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: confirmed: kelly is moved to ap... munson 11-17-04 1
   RE: confirmed: kelly is moved to ap... gnosis92 11-18-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"
Andy as losing PM of Mosaic would certainly explain his firing over Maria, Wes or Sandy.

If Kelly is really the best of this bunch, well, pretty sad bunch.

Seriously, I wouldn't hire any of them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"
i agree that andy would like to be this week's PM,

given he wanted to be last week's pm, and he thinks
being pm is a smart way to play the game,
but how do we know andy is fired this week?

it does sound like it, as it says "one person in mosaic takes over to the dismay of the group" sounds like a repeat of andy in the deutch-nypd ad.

others have posted
1- wes and maria are fired
2- ivanna and kevin are fired
3- ivanna and jen m are fired.

even if andy is pm and loses, he it is not clear to me his firing is a certain thing, as could pin the blame on maria or, less likely, wes. should apex lose, the pm, either ivanna or kevin, will almost certaily be fired.

i don't see maria, wes, or sandy strongly contesting andy on his desire to be PM. they want to FUTR.

an apex side, although kelly could be PM, and have exemption,
i see either ivanna or kevin being this week's PM.

in almost every episode, the fired pm makes at least one "fatal" mistake/mistep that costs them the victory, from overpricing on pam's and john's part, to insomnia on jen c's part, to making a 4 bedroom into 3 bedroom on raj's part.

it sounds to me that this week's episode is similiar in spirit to the deutch nypd ad.

what are the "directions" for this competition?
i cannot help but wonder whether apex's focus just on the butt, to sell bluejeans catalog, is "literally following the directions" or whether it is going off on a tangent.
if the directions are "focus on the butt" then apex will win, as the preview clearly says "for apex, it's all about the butt"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •