URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 137
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-16-04 at 01:51 PM
nbc has pics for week 10, nov 18th episode.

it is confirmed that kelly is moved from mosaic to apex.

the pm for mosaic remains unclear. it wouldn't surprise me if it is andy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"
Posted by munson on 11-17-04 at 11:03 PM
Andy as losing PM of Mosaic would certainly explain his firing over Maria, Wes or Sandy.

If Kelly is really the best of this bunch, well, pretty sad bunch.

Seriously, I wouldn't hire any of them.

"RE: confirmed: kelly is moved to apex"
Posted by gnosis92 on 11-18-04 at 00:20 AM
i agree that andy would like to be this week's PM,

given he wanted to be last week's pm, and he thinks
being pm is a smart way to play the game,
but how do we know andy is fired this week?

it does sound like it, as it says "one person in mosaic takes over to the dismay of the group" sounds like a repeat of andy in the deutch-nypd ad.

others have posted
1- wes and maria are fired
2- ivanna and kevin are fired
3- ivanna and jen m are fired.

even if andy is pm and loses, he it is not clear to me his firing is a certain thing, as could pin the blame on maria or, less likely, wes. should apex lose, the pm, either ivanna or kevin, will almost certaily be fired.

i don't see maria, wes, or sandy strongly contesting andy on his desire to be PM. they want to FUTR.

an apex side, although kelly could be PM, and have exemption,
i see either ivanna or kevin being this week's PM.

in almost every episode, the fired pm makes at least one "fatal" mistake/mistep that costs them the victory, from overpricing on pam's and john's part, to insomnia on jen c's part, to making a 4 bedroom into 3 bedroom on raj's part.

it sounds to me that this week's episode is similiar in spirit to the deutch nypd ad.

what are the "directions" for this competition?
i cannot help but wonder whether apex's focus just on the butt, to sell bluejeans catalog, is "literally following the directions" or whether it is going off on a tangent.
if the directions are "focus on the butt" then apex will win, as the preview clearly says "for apex, it's all about the butt"