The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-04, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
you know,
ivanna calling jen a fembot is hilarious!

"the fembots will rise"

my data
i try to make as many predictions based on the best available evidence i have, and i have two sets of data to work from

1- the preview of week 10, at the end of week 9 (prior to Chris' surprisingly graceful and gracious exit interview)

2- Episode No.11" , Nov. 18th
"The Butt Stops Here"
The teams compete to be the right fit when Donald Trump assigns them the task of creating an in-store catalogue for Levis jeans. It's all about the butt for Apex as one member tries to hijack an innovative design idea, while a member of Mosaic takes control of the project -- much to everyone's dismay.

my speculations
1- teams are un-balanced at 5-3. while there is no end to the possibilities on how the teams could be re-shuffled (i.e men v.s women) it looks like one person will cross over from mosaic to apex to make the teams balanced at 4-4

2- seeing kelly say to jen "cha cha cha" AND seeing jen m and ivanna together AND seeing maria sounding off on wes strongly suggests kelly will cross over to apex

3- kelly's exemption will make him dangerous to apex SHOULD THEY LOSE. -- kevin, jen, ivanna, one of these would be "fired"

4- apparently the "reward" will involve billy joel, such as attending his concert. BORING.

5- andy will comment on how HAPPY he is to see kelly gone, although keep it professional and comment on how kelly isn't a "teamplayer" rather personal, as when ivanna calls jen a "fembot". kelly and andy do not like one another, and do not respect one another.

6- perhaps ivanna's comment about jen m being a fembot follows from what (a) what happened to raj, (b) what happened to chris, and (c) watching the newest apex team member Kelly go ga-ga over jen

7- the contest includes pictures of apex team members. in this respect it is clear jen m is considerably more attractive than any mosaic member -- including sandy, maria, wes and andy.

8- apex's problem is that although the members are strong players, they are not TEAM PLAYERS. while kelly's credentials are most impressive, west point, army ranger, etc., he's very arrogant, and may not be a team player for apex. one example, kelly in week 8 talked "if we fail it's andy's fault" and week 9 "if we lose, it rests solely on sandy", which is a mini-ivanna. (in week 7, ivanna said, if we lose, it's jen's fault).
this fingerpointing will continue unabated.

8.5 there should be a interview where kelly says, "if we lose, it's fault" as well as ivanna "if we lose, it's fault"

9- since newmosaic - has been led by andy, sandy, and wes, the most likely PM for newmosaic week 10 is maria. maria does not command andy or sandy's respect.

10- while no one on mosaic is "safe" from firing should mosaic lose. sandy has the team's respect from week 9 and 8, and andy is eager to contribute, so wes or maria would most likely be fired should mosaic lose.

11- personally i don't have confidence that maria's home economics/tayloring background gives mosaic much of an edge, and a far smaller edge than sandy and the bridal business gave mosaic for week 9, and apex is NOT DEMORALIZED by maria's background.

12- i have very little fact-basis to predict what will happen in the BR next week.

13- the firing of chris in week 9 will not solve apex's "team-player/chemistry/commaradie" problems, and kelly will severely exacerbate them.

14- apparently the contest involves levi asking the teams to create a catalog of blue jeans

15- the descriptor "it's all about butt---hijacks" hijacks could mean "stolen" or could mean, as in week 8, just one idea dominates. the phrase "all about butt" would more likely apply to apex's, as you see a shot of jen and ivanna sticking out their butts. it could be these pics of the butt are the only thing apex focuses on, hence "hijacks", or it could be an idea borrowed from mosaic (or the idea of using team members rather than models)

16 - in week 8, team apex went with a militarisitic theme. while elizabeth protested, they ignored her protests. on week 8, kelly agreed with maria on the sex appeal issue. week 9, the entire team with with kevin's contractor and raj's decision to destroy a seperating wall. so the term "hijacks" could be that all 4 team members focus on pictures of butt in levi blue jeans as the idea to do.

17- "while one member of mosaic takes control over the project" the most likely culprit is maria and her home economics background - witness how she bragged how she could do a better job week 8 than andy, by adding "sex appeal". andy, wes, and sandy will butt-heads with maria on strategedy.

18- we'll see jen m using her wiles and flirtation to appeal to kelly, and attempt to form an alliance. jen m probably realizes of a kevin/ivanna alliance. ivanna knows jen is gunning for her.

19- apex team members have an "exit strategedy", while at least wes and andy are focused on winning on team mosaic.

who will win?

if the contest involves photographing team members in those blue jeans, apex, with the very beautiful, near-model quality jen m, and the extremely muscular keven should be able to defeat mosaic, with the wimpy andy and blinky maria, just as sandy was able to help mosaic defeat apex in week 9.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-12-04 1
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th Wolfcat 11-12-04 2
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-12-04 3
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th gnosis92 11-13-04 4
       RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th Wolfcat 11-14-04 5
           RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th gnosis92 11-14-04 10
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th jae 11-14-04 6
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th gnosis92 11-14-04 11
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th xserver 11-14-04 7
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th ARnutz 11-14-04 8
       RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th xserver 11-14-04 9
           RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th ARnutz 11-14-04 13
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th gnosis92 11-14-04 12
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-14-04 14
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th gnosis92 11-15-04 15
       RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-15-04 16
           RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th Wolfcat 11-15-04 17
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-15-04 18
 RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-15-04 19
   RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th okca 11-16-04 20
       RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th banzai 11-16-04 21
           RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th jae 11-16-04 22
               RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th ARnutz 11-16-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
at NBC website, they advertise "The Rules Are Broken in Another Boardroom First! "
Look like Mr. Trump will fire 2 people.

The ad for week 12 says there're only six contestants. Right now there're 8 so he'll fire 2 people.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
Hmm...

This is a very interesting episode already.

here's my 2 cents.

I was very interested in the concept that Jen has been skating "under the radar" and manages to avoid boardrooms (aww, but that IS part of the game isn't it), AND most importantly, didn't the Donald say "I probably WOULD have fired Jen" to Chris???

IF Apex loses - AGAIN - and Jen "skates out - again- .... hmmm....

I'm not buying this myself, but it might be a scenario.
ALSO, we all have seen Kelly as a strong player BUT do remember Trump flat out said "I don't like people who exagerate" in response to Kelly's misrepresenting the number of dogs washed a couple of weeks back. So though he's strong, the Donald hasnt shown any liking of him.

Lastly, I mis heard Carolyn in last weeks tease and thought she said "Send HIM home"
It was them - "send 'EM home"
I was almost prepared to see Donald fire ALL APEX last night. What fun that would have been! hehe

11-12-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

I think Apex will win and Mr. Trump will fire Maria & Wes since those 2 were fighting in the preview.
Well, the preview is always misleading.

I also guess Ivana & Maria will be the PMs.

11-13-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
i predict a mosaic win, based on the comment "not this time" may imply that apex loses, jen is allowed to leave, and TD wants jen to return, along with kevin and ivanna. 2 are fired.
next week will be ivanna's last week. probably kevin.

>LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04
>AT 11:53 PM (EST)

>
>I think Apex will win and
>Mr. Trump will fire Maria
>& Wes since those 2
>were fighting in the preview.
>
>Well, the preview is always misleading.
>
>
>I also guess Ivana & Maria
>will be the PMs.

11-14-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
If Apex loses and Kelly does NOT bring Jen in...
After Raj and Chris recently and adding Kevin and Ivanna's statements that she skates out of boardrooms last week, (and very likely to be repeated by them if they are in the boardroom this week) could it be possible Donald brings JenM in?

Hey, I wouldn't be suprised at all if the surprise take over of Mosaic is Wes. I've noticed that the editing seems at times to hold off showing a lot of a team member early if they are more focal later in the series (e.g. Sandy, Kevin,). I think he's under rated and I haven't heard him SAY anything stuipid, plus he must feel he needs to make up for his loss at the dog wash and that their team doesn't NEED Kelly (I think Kelly's going over to Apex), and am sure Andy will agree and seems to like Wes better than Kelly anyway.
If Mosaic loses, my money is on Maria's depature.

11-14-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-04 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

>If Mosaic loses, my money is
>on Maria's depature.

agreed. no one on mosaic will recommend andy, wes, or sandy or kelly. sandy could bring up maria's "bold faced lie" as fodder.

however, if we accept the theory that 2 people will be fired, it would most likely be maria AND wes.

TD's "not this time" could mean mosaic, after winning 3 in a row, finally loses, however, it would strike me as rather unfair that TD fires 2 people from mosaic, given the margin of victory mosaic had handed over to apex the week prior.

the all-knowing nbc/apprentice staff called the margin of victory mosaic handed to apex as "one of the biggest beatings in apprentice history (sic)" what this implies is that even if apex beats mosaic next week, or the following weeks, it would not be a margin greater than what we saw on the 11th.

so if it is a good educated guess that 2 people will be fired,
apex, if it does win, would not have the same margin that mosaic had in the week prior. that would be pretty unfair, esp, mosaic's 3 win's in a row.

IF TD fires 2 people, the background probability he fires 2 apex members, given the 12-1 beating the week prior, is much higher than for mosaic.

so if i were a betting man, i'd bet money on a mosaic win, with the current information. (obviously, previews not yet posted, may change my confidence). for example, if maria and wes, shown in the preview as "arguing" engage in a fist-fight, that would be grounds to dismiss both of them unconditionally for unprofessional conduct. i suppose it's possible.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
>AND most importantly, didn't the Donald
>say "I probably WOULD have fired Jen"
>to Chris???

Most importantly, the word was "might" not "would" which changes the meaning a lot.

I, too, am hoping for an Ivana-Maria showdown. Incompetence vs Incompetencer. Who will win?

Why would Apex pick Kelly? If they lose, it means one of the 3 of them will go home. I think Donald selected Kelly to go over because he is the only PM to win twice so far.

11-14-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
>>AND most importantly, didn't the Donald
>>say "I probably WOULD have fired Jen"
>>to Chris???
>
>Most importantly, the word was "might"
>not "would" which changes the
>meaning a lot.
>
>I, too, am hoping for an
>Ivana-Maria showdown. Incompetence vs Incompetencer.
>Who will win?
>
uh jae, one of them will win, and that winner will have immunity. so are you sure you want this? if you truly dislike
ivanna and maria, and want to see them go, a better scenario
would be to have either ivanna or maria as next week's pm
BUT NOT BOTH.

it's pretty clear that maria will enjoy strong support from teamplayers like wes and andy.

if ivanna is pm, while kelly would support ivanna, i would bet jen m is gunning for her to lose and get fired.

a better scenario, consistent with my predictions, would be if apex loses next week, we should hope wes or andy or sandy is mosaic's PM, and ivanna, NOT KEVIN, is apex' pm, and gets fired.

the following week, maria is mosaic's PM, and Kevin or Jen or Kelly is Apex Pm, and mosaic FINALLY loses, and maria is fired.

of course, if maria is next week's pm and kevin is apex' pm, and mosaic wins and apex loses, maria will have immunity and kevin will be fired.

>Why would Apex pick Kelly? If
>they lose, it means one
>of the 3 of them
>will go home. I think
>Donald selected Kelly to go
>over because he is the
>only PM to win twice
>so far.

agreed.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
Mosaic chooses to send Kelly over to Apex since he is immune. Maria will get fired before any of them so they will keep her.

Two people are fired this week. I would think Maria & Wes on Mosaic or Ivana & Jen M. on Apex. I'll have to watch the previews to get a better idea though.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
I agree with you xserver, Mosaic may send Kelly to Apex.

The only other possibility is that Apex chooses Kelly because he is the strongest and they are only looking at what will help them win. They would most likely not even think that Kelly has immunity. If I were on Apex and asked to choose a person from Mosaic, of the 5 (Maria, Sandy, Andy, Wes & Kelly), Kelly is the strongest and thus would be most likely to help get Apex a win.

Two people are fired this week. I would think Maria & Wes on Mosaic or Ivana & Jen M. on Apex.

I also agree these are the people most likely to be fired.

A J Slice original (c)2004

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
It's possible that Maria may be the PM. If so, her only hope for survival is a team victory, so sending over an strong, but immune candidate is not a good idea. It would be better to send over Wes (the weakest besides her) to increase her chances of winning and decrease the other team's.

However, I don't think she'll see it this way. Who she brings into the boardroom or how many she can get in the boardroom is just irrelevant.

I don't think Apex is going to get to choose a candidate, just because they didn't do it that way the last reshuffle.

11-14-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
I don't think Apex is going to get to choose a candidate, just because they didn't do it that way the last reshuffle.

This is true, but I'm not sure how they'll do it because last year the teams would choose from the other side and this year we've only had one reshuffle... guess we'll have to see.

I agree with your assessment of what Maria would do.

11-14-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
>Mosaic chooses to send Kelly over
>to Apex since he is
>immune. Maria will get
>fired before any of them
>so they will keep her.
>
>
>Two people are fired this week.
> I would think Maria
>& Wes on Mosaic or

AGREED

>Ivana & Jen M. on
>Apex. I'll have to
>watch the previews to get
>a better idea though.

why jen m over kevin?

11-14-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
I heard there was a rumor that Jennifer & Kelly are the final two.

So I'm guessing that Mr. Trump will send Kelly to the Apex since he sent Pam to the Apex before.
In the home-renovating task, Jenn M. refused to be a PM because she was a recent PM. So she probably says the same thing and Ivana becomes the PM.

Apex can't lose. Jenn & Kelly are the final two so Mr. Trump can't fire them.
Ivana has an alliance with Kevin so she will send Kevin up to the suite.
In this task, Mr. Trump will fire 2 people. Since Ivana is solo, therefore this scenario is not possible.

So I have to conclude that Mosaic will lose.

11-15-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
15. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"

>So I have to conclude that
>Mosaic will lose.

y can't TD fire ivanna and kevin?

11-15-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
16. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-04 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

>
>y can't TD fire ivanna and
>kevin?

because Ivana has an alliance with Kevin so she'll send Kevin up to the suite. Kevin is not around anymore to be fired. In this episode, Mr. Trump has to fire 2 people. Ivana is solo now. So this scenario is not possible.

But it's possible that Mr. Trump can fire 1 person from each team. Or Ivana & Maria decided to quit.

11-15-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
17. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"

>Or Ivana &
>Maria decided to quit.

Yeah; That'll happen! heh

I think many people (I'm one of them) think we will see two fired. I am a bit reserved about this week as I think there's a good chance someone we generally "like" will get axed and possibly start the "what the hell was that?" discussion again.

11-15-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-04 AT 06:11 AM (EST)

since Jenn C. just post some new photos at her website: http://www.jennifercrisafulli.com/
I'm guessing that Andy & Maria are fired for this episode #11.
For episode 12, the ad says friendships fizzle. That's where Ivana loses the alliance with Kevin.

11-15-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
photos for this episode are up at NBC.
I can't tell who are the PMs.
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_2/

okca 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okca Click to send private message to okca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
I think they are ivana & andy. Their faces are focus in these pictures.

Also there is NO WAY that kelly is ever going to listen to ivana talks unless she is the PM.

11-16-04, 05:56 AM (EST)
21. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
If Apex wins and Ivana is the PM, then she's exempt for episode 12. Episode 13 is a recap. So we still see her in episode 14.
Oh my god, Mr. Trump is torturing us. She outwits and outlasts most of the contestants.

episode 13: recap
episode 14: M& M task
episode 15: interview
episode 16: finale

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
>Also there is NO WAY that kelly
>is ever going to listen to ivana
>talks unless she is the PM.

Well she could have been planning an exit strategy, or trying to bring down someone else in the team, in which case Kelly will be all ears.

11-16-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
23. "RE: week 11 speculations, nov 18th"
Well she could have been planning an exit strategy, or trying to bring down someone else in the team, in which case Kelly will be all ears.

... and perhaps it is what Ivana does which has the teams called back in the boardroom after the (first?) firing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •