The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Do we know the rules? Here they are, for our newcomers:

Please discuss tonight's episode only on this thread until the folks on the West Coast have a chance to see the episode. Thus, no posts about tonight's show outside of this thread until after midnight, OK?

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... anotherkim 11-18-04 1
   RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... speardefense33 11-18-04 2
 No one here? PhoenixMons 11-18-04 3
   RE: No one here? speardefense33 11-18-04 4
       RE: No one here? PhoenixMons 11-18-04 5
           RE: No one here? volsfan 11-18-04 6
 Apex wins PhoenixMons 11-18-04 7
   RE: Apex wins volsfan 11-18-04 8
 RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... CantStandToLook 11-18-04 9
   RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... speardefense33 11-18-04 10
       RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... speardefense33 11-18-04 11
       RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... CantStandToLook 11-18-04 12
           RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... speardefense33 11-18-04 14
               RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... BoBoSYD 11-23-04 29
       RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... djandy 11-18-04 13
 Previews djandy 11-18-04 15
 RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... kidflash212 11-18-04 16
   RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... djandy 11-18-04 17
       RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... kidflash212 11-18-04 19
           RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... djandy 11-18-04 21
       Cab ride from hell! 63_Stingray 11-18-04 20
           RE: Cab ride from hell! djandy 11-18-04 22
   RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... PsychoJason 11-18-04 24
 RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... tannl 11-18-04 18
   RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... thu1 11-18-04 23
       RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... tannl 11-19-04 25
           RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... kidflash212 11-19-04 28
 just thought of something... cookiemom 11-19-04 26
 RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coa... Alag 11-19-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Thanks for starting this one, Ayak. I was playing Mommy and didn't get here in time.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--now to go try and watch the show...update me so far, someone!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Whoooo, where does the decision to send Kelly rank on the all-time worst in Apprentice history? Top-10? Right up there with Raj's 3-bedroom, Kwame not firing Omarosa, Bradford's boardroom mouth and the like.

I think this will come back to bite them hard.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-04, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "No one here?"
Very quick update...

Kelly moves to Apex.

They are doing a Levi in-store catalog and a Levi man is choosing the best catalog.

Kevin in PM in Apex. Apex is putting themselves in the ad and Ivana suggested the idea of some sort of rotating wheel to determine what jeans you'd wear (part of the catalog).

Wes is PM for Mosaic. Mosaic has a mishmosh of shots at their photo shoot and Maria is going psycho trying to take charge because, as always, she's the expert. SHe told Wes to get out of her face and he didn't stand up to her.

Back to watch the show...will update on next break.

11-18-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No one here?"
Yeah, I'm here. I was wondering the same thing. Ivana is coming strong tonight. Dare I say the strongest performer thus far?

11-18-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No one here?"
Her idea was awesome - she's been growing on me ever since the inital team swap.

I think the wheel was a fantastic idea! She totally won this thing for Apex.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No one here?"
But Jen got credit for it!

11-18-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
7. "Apex wins"
Apex's wheel idea was just what they were looking for, though they commented that they were lacking in sex appeal.

Mosaic, of course, had lots of sex appeal (Maria put herself in charge) and nothing else. The catalog was not impressive at all, IMO. I think the Levi people were being nice.

Trump asked the Levi guy who impressed him the most from Apex and he said Jen. OMH. I would have been as livid as Ivana was since Jen had NO CLUE how the wheel worked until it was produced and it was Ivana's idea. WTF was that all about, anyway?

I sure hope Maria goes and not Wes, even though he should've put her in her place at that shoot.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Apex wins"
I am thinking Wes and Maria both get the boot! Two go tonight!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Geeze...this show is almost painful to watch tonight.

Maria and Wes should both be fired and Jenn's the poster child for DUH!!!

11-18-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Yeah, this is a cringe-inducing episode today. What happened to Jen? Buckling under pressure? She seems to lose brain cells by the week. She's in a tailspin.

Ivana had the strongest week, go figure.

11-18-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Whooo!! Wow. Well, Wes did well enough in the boardroom to take Maria down, but not well enough to save himself. I tip my hat to him for taking her down with him.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
"Ivana had the strongest week, go figure."

ok look around for flying pigs cause I have to agree. Gawd, I cant stand that girl but she's held her own the last few weeks.

That's right , you're fired..both of yous

11-18-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Well, I'll probably paste this on the main board when it's all said and done, but even though my team (Apex) won, Maria's gone (whooop!) and my guy Kevin is exempt for next week, this episode just kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

Why? Jen.

The entire season I've been singing her praises and she's been one of my faves and easily my favorite woman both as a worker and personally, she just seemed above all the catty BS and no one messed with her...but lately...ick. She's been on this horrid collapse on both a professional and personal level lately on par with the Yankees in the ALCS, or Ben Affleck's career. Just downhill fast.

And I really don't like Ivana, she's just been a step up from Maria for awhile, but she's been improving every week and she really did carry this team, and it just didn't rub me the right way when Jen got credit for her idea.

A month ago if Ivana did something right and Jen got credit for it, I'd be like "Haha, that's called karma, holmes, start contributing and maybe you'll catch some". But now, with Ivana on the incline and Jen on the decline...it just doesn't seem right. Ivana is actually becoming more likeable as a person while Jen is becoming more repulsive. And...is it just because I'm going on 3 hours of sleep or is Ivana becoming more attractive as the season goes on? My world is quite possibly being turned upside down. Soon the sun will revolve around the moon, black will be white, up will be down, tuna will be chasing sharks, and I'll actually like Will & Grace.

So I don't know how to feel about Jen at this point. I'm glad a change of scenary did Kelly well and I've always liked Kevin. Sandy's growing on me and Andy's cool enough. I guess I'll just hope that Jen pulls herself out of this so I can actually root for her and my world will once again make sense.

I need a drink.

BoBoSYD 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BoBoSYD Click to send private message to BoBoSYD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
It's the phenomena known as Sledge Hammer Editing: So we simpleton viewers wont be too disappointed in The Don(na)'s decisions, Pappa editor, great poohbah and confessor of MB TV, eases us towards accepting the slaying of our favourite by gradually changing our perceptions of them: Jen has become nastier, Ivana is starting to look better and better And Maria's I-Am-Woman-Hear-Me-Roar confessionals have incerasingly been about her ego.
The apprentice has to be likeable - who'd want to do business with the Don(na)'s empire if it employs a pain in the asterisk? SO my guess is look for the dude that seems to do no obbvious wrong week after week.
The nice one. The good one.
Matchmaker matchermaker matchmaker make me a match...

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-18-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
After Jen stole all of Ivana's thunder, and Jen tried to get Ivana fired instead of Raj, Jen says that she can't understand why Ivana doesn't like her and is trying to get Jen fired. Clueless.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

11-18-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Previews"
The next task is to design a new Pepsi bottle, and present it to a few hundred executives from Pepsi. Andy is shown saying "genius" in front of an idea on a white board. Andy is probably PM on this task, which suits him well because he is very creative. Also, at the end of this week's Boardroom both Trump and Carolyn say that Andy needs to step up -- foreshadowing that he does. The preview also says that one of them will advance to the Final 4 -- if they don't screw it up (a play on words of a twist off Pepsi bottle cap?) And of course Ivana and Jen M.'s feud continues.

djandy

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-18-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Okay, I'm so mad I could spit - the cable in my neighborhood went out at exactly 9:50PM, during the final commercial break before the boardroom and didn't come back until 10:12PM. Could someone please tell me what happened while I plan my revenge on Time Warner Cable?

11-18-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Trump fired Maria for losing her cool and for the bad marketing concept (not using butt shots), and he fired Wes for poor leadership and his inability to control Maria.

djandy

11-18-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Thank You - What was the reasoning behind firing two? just because Lord Trump felt like it?

11-18-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Because they both screwed up so bad that he probably didn't want to waste his time on either one of them. That and they started off with 18 candidates this time, so had to fire 2 of them to get down to the right numbers by the final episode.

djandy

63_Stingray 483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 63_Stingray Click to send private message to 63_Stingray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Cab ride from hell!"
Would you have wanted to be in the same cab with jen after she was fired? Wes should have just shut the door and hailed another cab. He was a pretty bad leader and should have taken more decisive action when Jen shook her finger at him during the task. Also, isn't it a hoot to keep hearing Trump allude to this fictional job that Bill has in Chicago managing the construction of the nonexistent building? Bill doesn't look real happy.

11-18-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Cab ride from hell!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

>Would you have wanted to be in the same cab with jen after she was fired?

I think you mean Maria.

Wes did say that he had hoped that he would have at least gotten his own cab. None of them looked happy to be there with the other, after they got each other fired.

djandy

PsychoJason 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoJason Click to send private message to PsychoJason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Watch it on CNBC tomorrow at 8 or 11.

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Jen did a lot better job at the presentation than Kevin and Ivana did. Jen came across very well while Kevin and Ivana acted as if they were outside their element.

thu1 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thu1 Click to send private message to thu1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
>Jen did a lot better job
>at the presentation than Kevin
>and Ivana did. Jen came
>across very well while Kevin
>and Ivana acted as if
>they were outside their element.
>

haha yeah, because she stole Ivana's wheel idea. But did you see the look on Jen's face when the Levis guy said that she was the best member of the team? She looked a little more nervous than ecstatic, I think because now she believes that her team mates might hate her for being clueless about their project, but end up taking the most credit for their win. I'd be pretty paranoid. haha.

Sometimes, things are so screwed on this show that you can't help but wonder if they intentionally made the Levis guy say that Jen was the best. Although Jen is a great speaker, I think that what she said in their presentation kept running in circles... "blah blah, we want them to like their jeans, blah blah..." They didn't even let us see a lot of the footage of her part, and what they did let us see wasn't like totally off the wall impressive. They're jeans, what could anyone possibly say about them that is soooo great?

Maybe they just want to stir up some trouble with Apex. hmmmmm.

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

Yep but, Kevin was sweating bullets and was too hyper while Ivana can't walk and talk at the same time. Since presentation is every thing, Jen really helped save the day. As far as the other team's presentation, they never should have allowed Maria to talk during the presentation. I knew the minute she opened up her mouth, she turned the Levi's group off. She was all up in the Levi guy’s face as if she wanted to scratch his eyes out.

When Andy had a chance to talk to the cameras, he said Maria needed to shut up during the presentation because she said too many inappropriate things.

11-19-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
"Kevin was sweating bullets
and was too hyper"

It shocked me to see Kevin so nervous - he looked so uncomfortable. Hard to see someone so poor at public speaking winning this thing.

cookiemom 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiemom Click to send private message to cookiemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "just thought of something..."
several times I've heard that they always film the exit scene at the beginning of the season so that no one will get a headsup at to who was fired each week...but that can't be unless the refilmed tonight's exit because Donald fired 2 instead of one...and they shared a cab which must have sucked for both of them...hum....

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Apprentice Episode 11: East Coast Update Thread"
Aaah! I just got back from being out of town for a week and missed tonight's episode. All I caught was the last ten minutes where BLINKY finally got canned! Wahoo! But I liked Wes. Can someone please please please recap for me?? Kim? Aya? C'mon, I know you want to. I just want to hear the funny bits and Ivana being a jealous beeyauch. Do it for Chris. Do it for the Rolex. He's counting on you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •