The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Next week's PM's and Team Members
From the previews of next week, it appeared that Jen M. and Wes are next week's PM's and they get to choose their teams like last season when th
djandy
17 messages
10-20-04 08:33 AM
Episide 6 Show Night Discussion [View All]
[font color=navy blue]Once the show has actually started (you know, in a little over 3 hours), please keep it here until the show has ai
anotherkim
112 messages
10-18-04 12:33 PM
The Apprentice Episode 6, It's Time to Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be
ARnutz
19 messages
10-15-04 11:07 AM
oncebitten - Post removed
oncebitten, I removed your post for two reasons: 1) The information was already posted in this forum, [link:community.realitytv
sleeeve
4 messages
10-14-04 11:50 AM
Ep 6 preview
Episode #6 "Crimes of Fashion" The candidates compete in a world of high style and beautiful women - the sexy, cutthroat world of fashio
Oscirus
14 messages
10-13-04 06:26 PM
Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's The Apprentice 2 [View All]
This thread is the episode summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's The Apprentice 2, which premieres Thursday, September 9 at 9PM ET/PT and wi
SurvivorBlows
60 messages
10-13-04 06:25 PM
the QVC episode (contains a spoiler)
so i read on in one of the articles on the main page that the men lose the QVC challenge.(the women's cleaning product outsold the men's pannini
truffleshuffle
12 messages
10-11-04 02:04 PM
Did Donald and the producers miss the point?
This one seems obvious but everyone on the show missed the point of the excersize. The competition should not have been judged on gross sales, it sh
Critters
1 messages
10-10-04 10:22 PM
Lessons Learned...
Wow, I didn't know The Apprentice was an educational show! It seems Pamela was the only candidate who knew about this and was really trying to g
ARnutz
4 messages
10-09-04 05:33 PM
Episode 5 Discussion--- [View All]
[font color=navy blue]keep it here until midnight Thursday EDT, please, out of courtesy to our West Coast friends. Thanks!%
anotherkim
57 messages
10-08-04 08:51 PM
Apprentice contest still open...
Not quite a spoiler, but... For a task filmed but not yet aired: the contestants set up a marketing campaign for Google.com's new book sear
carlg
2 messages
10-08-04 11:11 AM
The Apprentice Episode 5, It's Time to Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who
ARnutz
22 messages
10-08-04 09:04 AM
Jen C - fired from real job
I heard on the radio that Jen C. was fired from her real job due to jewish comments. I bet those two ladies (who probably aren't even jewish) ar
ohboy
1 messages
10-05-04 12:09 PM
A woman will win this season
Since ultimately Trump makes the decision, I bet he picks a girl this time around just so he looks "fair" and not sexist.
RyrieRae
16 messages
10-05-04 11:00 AM
Betting on two Apprentice players raises suspicion
[font color=navy blue]The story from [link:story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st- ry&cid=496&ncid=716&e=9&u=/ap/2004092
anotherkim
13 messages
10-05-04 10:52 AM
Alliances
Funny to see them form, and I think its actually harming instead of helping? I'd also like to surmise who is rooming with whom - seems to indic
Angelfood
6 messages
10-05-04 10:50 AM
Episode 4 discussion, thoughts [View All]
[font color=navy blue] if there is an update thread, then I can't find it. http://community.realitytvworld.com%2
anotherkim
25 messages
10-04-04 08:40 AM
The Apprentice Episode 4, It's Time to Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will b
ARnutz
14 messages
10-01-04 06:52 PM
VIDCAPS: The Apprentice 2 Episode 4 Preview
Next time, on The Apprentice.... [h3] http://i.realitytvworld.com/images/appr- ntice2/vidcaps/Apprentice2Ep4Preview/01.jpg -
SurvivorBlows
7 messages
09-29-04 06:49 PM
The Apprentice 2 Episode 4 NBC press release
[i]SPECIAL WEDNESDAY "APPRENTICE" FEATURES THE RETURN OF BILL TO THE BOARDROOM A SPECIAL WEDNESDAY "APPRENTICE" DISHES UP DRAMA
SurvivorBlows
5 messages
09-29-04 01:00 PM
Episode 3 summary finally up on the General Discussion Board
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the summary has been posted. Although a bit late, I'm afraid. Please take the chance to read it if you
bdemoney
0 messages
09-27-04 03:35 PM
"Break the Rules Next Episode" [View All]
So the preview says next week Donald is going to "break the rules for the first time ever." What might that mean? No spoiler, just
toddE
28 messages
09-24-04 11:15 PM
Episode 3 will send the men to the boardroom
In last nights preview of the next episode you could clearly hear the Donald talking over a male voice in the boardroom. I would never discount and E
PagongRatEater
2 messages
09-24-04 08:59 PM
The Apprentice, Episode #4, It's Time to Vote!
Welcome to The Apprentice Season 2, Episode #4 Voting thread. The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (9/3
Poopdeck90210
2 messages
09-24-04 07:57 PM
The Apprentice Episode 3, It's Time to Vote!
[i]Hi folks, we do this for other shows, so I thought I'd try it out here and see if there is a good response! I wasn't a member of thes
ARnutz
25 messages
09-24-04 06:08 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •