The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
WES GETS CANNED
Wes, the "wealth manager" gets canned in the next few episodes. He's taken it upon himself to reach out to more than a few PR agencies in his
qblack88
0 messages
11-12-04 10:22 AM
nbc "THURSDAY, a Team Takes One of the Biggest Beatings Ever! "
hello folks. nbc's website has this to say "THURSDAY, a Team Takes One of the Biggest Beatings Ever!" do they m
gnosis92
7 messages
11-12-04 04:26 AM
The Apprentice Episode 10, It's Time to Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who w
ARnutz
19 messages
11-11-04 10:01 PM
week 10 speculations
could sandy be the PM in week 10? i would argue that that would be the best strategic move possible. if she leads her team to
gnosis92
13 messages
11-11-04 07:16 PM
will jen m be fired before sandy?
jen m is the strongest woman candidate hands-down. sandy is a wedding planner/bridal salon owner. she is widely considered dea
gnosis92
15 messages
11-11-04 06:23 PM
Just some thoughts
Hi everyone - I'm new to posting but have been a lurker for a while . . . Am I just too obsessed with all of this? I just can't fig
HelenOnWheels
3 messages
11-11-04 06:24 AM
chris to be fired next week?
any predictions? his outrage at the end of the boardroom suggested that trump would've fired him on the spot if raj had brought him in...stupid ra
lulu lemon
17 messages
11-09-04 09:33 PM
Next three episode descriptions found.
From www.tvtome.com/Apprentice/season2.html 21. Barking Up the Wrong Tree Teams face a corporate restructure
Shema
11 messages
11-08-04 12:24 PM
Ep. 9, Nov. 4 DISCUSSION [View All]
[font color=navy blue]Keep it here until midnight EST, please. That's how we play in these parts as a courtesy to our West Coast friends.
anotherkim
39 messages
11-05-04 09:45 PM
Jen C / Jen M
Hi: After watching episode 9, I started wondering a few things.... 1. Jen C. I just could not understand why she would
phcy
0 messages
11-05-04 05:51 PM
The Apprentice Episode 9, It's Time to Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be
ARnutz
19 messages
11-04-04 09:56 PM
Episode 2 - Who will leave?
I haven't seen this topic posted yet, so I will start it now. Who's Next? Uh Oh, looks like we're going to be lopsid
Pepito
5 messages
11-04-04 05:00 PM
episode 9 Ivana's reckoning
hi, i'm new here, this is my first posting. i am predicting episode 9 and 10. evidence: at the end of episode 8,
gnosis92
3 messages
11-01-04 07:24 AM
Week 8, Oct. 28 Discussion [View All]
[font color=navy blue]Keep it here until the show has aired on the West Coast (midnight Eastern time). Update, dis, b!tch, moan, r
anotherkim
90 messages
10-31-04 04:34 PM
11/18 Episode Info
Fresh off the presses from NBCMV.COM THE APPRENTICE --(9:00PM-9:59PM) --(TV-PG) "Episode No.11" . "The
OC TV Fan
5 messages
10-31-04 03:22 PM
Outwit, Outlast, Outplay, OutKast -- Outsourced?
Time for a really, really bad concept. Shark-jumping bad. Survivor-Season-7 bad. FOX-bad. Y'see -- how is this resurrection going to
Estee
6 messages
10-30-04 11:43 PM
Official RTVW Apprentice Episode 8 Summary
It's up, [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID62/920.shtml|here]. http://community.realitytvworld.com
landruajm
0 messages
10-30-04 06:45 PM
Theories please.....
Does anyone think there is a formula to this? I think that once the candidates are chosen, from all the supposed tests they have to get throught
1turtle
2 messages
10-29-04 03:07 PM
Andy the Leader
I'm posting this in the spoiler room since the time limit hasn't past yet. Mods can move it over when the time runs out. I was very imp
frodo2
2 messages
10-29-04 02:43 PM
Week 8 Speculation
We know Andy and Elizabeth are the respective PM's this week. Given that Andy has survived three boardrooms (the general gold stardard for firing
idiotcowboy
15 messages
10-28-04 11:53 PM
Who Do YOU think
Hi, I am a big fan of the apprentince. It is a great show that teaches good business techniques. I was wondering who you all think will be the appre
NightStalker2349
1 messages
10-28-04 10:15 PM
The Apprentice Week 8, It's Time to Vote!
[h3][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.[/center][/h3] The purpose of this thread is to predict who w
ARnutz
26 messages
10-28-04 10:06 PM
Article on Apprentice 3
[font color="dark green"]I was talking to someone at an event the other night, and she gave me some interesting information about Apprenti
greeneyes
10 messages
10-26-04 01:13 PM
Episode 7 Discussion [View All]
[font color=navy blue]Talk about tonight's show HERE until it has aired on the West Coast which makes that about midnight Eastern time. %
anotherkim
53 messages
10-22-04 10:41 AM
The Apprentice Episode 7, It's Time to Vote!
[h2][center]Welcome to The Apprentice Voting thread.[/center][/h2] The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired
ARnutz
24 messages
10-22-04 01:19 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •