The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-04, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
The promos all week kept saying that there would be a "big surprise" or that that we'll see "something that's never happened in the boardroom before" "a first for the boardroom".

Was the big surprise that he fired Elizabeth right on the spot ? That doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? Pepito 10-29-04 1
 RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? Pensha26 10-29-04 2
 RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? Captain_Savem 10-29-04 3
 RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? smokedog 10-30-04 4
 RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? rtrader 10-31-04 5
   RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? jae 11-01-04 6
   RE: on thursday show shobaggs 11-14-04 8
 RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ? grit 11-01-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
Yes, he broke protocol and fired Elizabeth on the spot. I think it was a VERY big deal.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
Since it was a first. It was a surprise! Not overly exciting, but still a surprise.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-29-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
That was the "big suprise" and it lived up to it. After it happened I just sat there for about a minute saying "Wow....Wow....Wow..."

I can't wait to see how the others respond to this!

The Evolution Continues...

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
I agree that this was a big deal. Trump was so disgusted with her that he wouldn't even give her a boardroom to lobby for someone else to get the boot instead. Given the deplorable contestants we have seen in the past (Omarosa), he had to be really pissed with Elizabeth to bend the rules of the boardroom. Congrats on your legacy of failure. Liz!

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

I would agree that it didn't seem that big of a deal. My take on watching Trump mull things over in his mind (about an Elizabeth, Raj and Chris boardroom meeting) was that he didn't see anything compelling about firing either of the men over Elizabeth so why bother with the boardroom meeting.

What would be more of a big deal was if Trump simply fired Elizabeth on the spot before asking her who she would take into the boardroom. The fact that he asked her implied to me that he might have considered firing someone else like Ivana (though we didn't see much of her, because the final outcome resulted in her staying this week). I could not see him firing Kevin after what he did this week, and Jennifer M. was exempt.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-04, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
I thought him asking her for her two choices was mere formality rather than him toying with the idea of firing Ivanapanama.

It wasn't shocking, and it wasn't that appropriate either. There are far worse candidates than Elizabeth.

shobaggs 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shobaggs Click to send private message to shobaggs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: on thursday show"
when Kelly and Wes scrap the car while they were trying to get by really piss me off they should have stop or something instead of driving off I'm surprize trump or george or even Caroline didnt mention it they acted like it was no big deal I'm glad bow-tie Rob got fired you see him flirting with Robin please she could do better

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Surprise in boardroom ?"
I didn't think it was a big surprise. I knew she was going to be fired about 25 minutes into the show. Yawn.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •