The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
AI9 Final 5 Should go/Will go
you know the drill Tonite will probably be a b2 with Seacrust making Crystal choose which group is safe and she sits down in the middle al
emydi
5 messages
05-05-10 06:11 PM
AI9 Top 5 Performance Show ECST [View All]
Please keep all discussion of AI's failure to get 5 songs that can't be more than 2 minutes each crammed into a one hour show on this thread until
Snidget
74 messages
05-05-10 09:07 AM
American Idol Survey
Not that they'll listen to anyone, but they have a survey up where you can rank the judges and things like the save. It is really long%
Snidget
0 messages
05-05-10 08:03 AM
Dear American Idol
Dear American Idol, I don't watch your show, but I hear that this year it is even more like a high school talent show than in years p
HistoryDetective
14 messages
05-04-10 06:17 PM
AI9 Top 6 Results Show ECST [View All]
Keep all filler, special guests, video packages, judges blather, host break downs and who goes home on this thread until after the show has ai
Snidget
74 messages
05-01-10 01:43 PM
Year Of The Woman, huh?
Actually, they got it exactly right. It's the singular. :P http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48df
Estee
13 messages
04-30-10 09:06 PM
AI9 PTTE WEEK 6 RESULTS WEEK 7 CHANGES
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47b3829c78c867f7.gif Timmeh! We (well some of us) will miss you!
emydi
6 messages
04-30-10 12:46 PM
AI9 Top 6 Should Go/Will Go
So typically at this stage we go to a bottom two rather than a bottom three, so who do you think will be standing together in the dim lighting of do
Snidget
9 messages
04-28-10 08:43 PM
Rankings - Top 6 - Shania Twain Week
First off, let me be the first to say ... DUMP KARA AND BRING ON SHANIA! Perhaps the best mentor since Barry Manilow a few y
geekboy
13 messages
04-28-10 08:39 PM
And the PR campaign gets fired up...
I totally disagree with what this author says about Crystal but I do think articles like this help advance the AI agenda for Lee. MTV is as
zazzy
2 messages
04-28-10 11:22 AM
AI9 Top 6 Performance Show ECST [View All]
Please keep all Shania Twain themed performances, filler and assorted what not from tonight on this thread until the West Coast checks to see whose
Snidget
86 messages
04-28-10 10:01 AM
Canadian Idol judge comments on Idol and its winners
Just found a really interesting interview with Canadian Idol judge Sass Jordan, who mentions a few times how amazing some of the Idol winners are in
letshave3
0 messages
04-26-10 10:30 PM
AI9 Top 7 Idol Gives Back/Results ECST [View All]
New and improved with even more bonus filler. Please keep all discussion of tonight's special guest stars, filler, video packages designed to ma
Snidget
110 messages
04-23-10 02:11 PM
Was at taping last night!!
Here is the summary of what it was like to see George Lopez talk about Simon's nipples!! http://communities.washingtontimes.com/- ei
mpayne1016
1 messages
04-22-10 06:47 PM
AI9 PTTE WEEK 5 RESULTS WEEK 6 CHANGES
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47b3829c78c867f7.gif Timmeh! Survives the double elimination!! WOO
emydi
8 messages
04-22-10 04:40 PM
Rankings - Top 7 -Inspirational Songs
I have to say tonight was a lot better than I anticipated. I counted only one 'schlocky' song the whole night, which is amazing. Also, in my
geekboy
17 messages
04-22-10 08:48 AM
AI9 Top 7 Should Go/Will Go
As the fodder thins...who would you send home this week and who will America send home. Will the wisdom they showed sending home Kate last night cont
Snidget
18 messages
04-21-10 07:15 PM
Great article
This is a great article on what happens before taping! http://communities.washingtontimes.com/- eighborhood/payne-full-living/2010/apr
mpayne1016
0 messages
04-21-10 03:22 PM
AI9 Top 7 Performance Show ECST [View All]
Please keep tonight's Inspirational Music Themed show and any deeds it compels you to do on this thread until the show has finished on the West Coas
Snidget
73 messages
04-21-10 10:23 AM
New Scott Savol Music!
Hey guys! Scott Savol has just released a new song called “Beauty Queen” what do you think of it? http://vista.streamguys.com
njrocker
1 messages
04-18-10 06:58 PM
AI Season 9 Critiques from Masterclass Lady
Each week a pro provides vocal masterclass evaluations of the AI contestants' performances. I like the dimension it adds to the AI viewing experie
zazzy
5 messages
04-16-10 05:46 PM
Who picks up votes from Andrew's and Katie's fans?
We're at the point where the fans switching from the booted to someone remaining can make a difference in who can remain safe. Who gets A
zazzy
5 messages
04-16-10 04:53 PM
AI9 Top 9.2 Results Show ECST [View All]
Please keep all discussion of who goes to the 'Heartbreak Hotel' tonight and any filler that makes you want to run away to 'Blue Hawaii' on th
Snidget
49 messages
04-16-10 04:38 PM
AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go
So again if it were all up to you, which two will be gone (I think we may have a bottom three, but you can do a who else you think will get the
Snidget
15 messages
04-15-10 07:29 PM
Rankings - Top 9 Part II - Elvis Presley
Better than expected this week, and some obscure song choices that I always love...on to the rankings 1 - Lee DeWyze - A little Less Conv
geekboy
13 messages
04-14-10 07:43 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •