The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
My first day online
I just hovered my mouse over my files and i found a cool trick a balloon pops up telling mewhat my mouse is hovering over try it
thesocialber1
5 messages
02-17-10 10:13 AM
AI9 2/10 Hollywood--Groups ECST [View All]
That grand AI tradition that separates the contestants into small groups of competing personality disorders. Some will meld together and create somet
Snidget
42 messages
02-16-10 06:50 PM
AI9 2/9 Hollywood Week ECST [View All]
[i]Hooray for Hollywood That screwy, ballyhooey Hollywood! Where any office boy Or young mechanic can be a panic With
Snidget
46 messages
02-10-10 05:05 PM
AI9 2/3 Mixed Bag Auditions ECST [View All]
A mixed bag of whatever auditions they want to show us as close to Hollywood and the voting rounds as the can. You don't think they are all in this
Snidget
61 messages
02-05-10 05:37 PM
AI9 2/2 Denver Auditions ECST [View All]
[i]But the Colorado rocky mountain high I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky The shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye
Snidget
65 messages
02-05-10 06:51 AM
Live Chat with Laura Saltman TV expert and Hollywood Access Correspondent
Come chat live with Laura Saltman of “Dish of Salt.” Discuss popular shows such as American Idol and Dancing with the Stars with the ultimate tele
KittenMittens
0 messages
01-29-10 04:33 PM
Typically, the murder attempts don't start until the voting stage.
http://tinyurl.com/yc4yrxk Gosh, do you think the judges would give her sob story credit for the jail time? After all, she%2
Estee
2 messages
01-28-10 01:25 PM
AI9 1/27 Dallas Auditions ECST [View All]
[i]There's a yellow rose in Texas that I'm gonna see Nobody else could miss her not half as much as me She cried so when I left her
Snidget
54 messages
01-27-10 10:46 PM
AI9 1/26 LA Auditions ECST [View All]
[i]Everybody's very happy 'Cause the sun is shining all the time Looks like another perfect day I love L.A. (We love it)
Snidget
58 messages
01-27-10 02:14 PM
Pants on the ground...
Oh boy! Do I sense a groundswell?! Already gone viral. Completely Twitterpated. Totally YouTube-iversal. http://www.youtube.com
tribephyl
10 messages
01-26-10 10:54 PM
AI9 1/20 Orlando Auditions ECST [View All]
[i]If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree I'll stay on the bus Forget about us Put the blame on me If I don
Snidget
60 messages
01-21-10 05:55 PM
AI9 1/19 Chicago Audtions ECST [View All]
[i]THE FOG comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over harbor and city on silent haunches %
Snidget
49 messages
01-20-10 12:48 PM
AI9 1/13 Atlanta Audtions ECST [View All]
[i]I said Georgia, Ooh Georgia, no peace I find Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind[/i] Oh let the
Snidget
85 messages
01-14-10 10:30 AM
AI9 Season Premiere Boston Auditions [View All]
[i][center] Did he ever return, No he never returned And his fat
Snidget
80 messages
01-13-10 02:24 PM
AI9 Audition Pimp Tracking Thread
They are trying to sell us a bill of goods, they want us to pay triple the amount listed on the 'Total' line, and they want us to smile when w
Estee
0 messages
01-12-10 10:47 AM
Kris Allen - First Listen - AOL CD Listening Party
You can listen to the full CD here: [link:community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-- ys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=p
geekboy
0 messages
11-09-09 02:11 PM
Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results [View All]
This thread chronicles the Season 8 winner, runner up and other alumni as they get signed to labels, make the PR rounds, get endorsements, rel
zazzy
45 messages
08-11-09 07:25 PM
AI Season 8 Tour-- videos [View All]
The AI Season 8 tour started on July 5--and there are enough videos on you tube to collect nearly the whole concert. I'll be posting them
zazzy
22 messages
08-02-09 09:16 AM
AI8 Top 12 13 Performance Show 3/10 ECST [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's performances on this thread until the West Coast finishes asking why they have a whole show full
Snidget
262 messages
07-01-09 03:01 PM
How/Why Did Kris Win? [View All]
Don't get me wrong, i'm quite happy that Kris pulled it off, but there has been so much discussion about "the upset", "Shocking AI Fin
geekboy
25 messages
06-08-09 03:05 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •