The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Semi-Final Rankings
Rankings for the Semi-Finals are the same as it's been most weeks for the final 4 1st - Melanie - Clearly the best of the night and the m
csnumber23
2 messages
12-15-11 11:21 AM
X-Factor USA Top 5 Results ECST [View All]
Keep all judge fights, judge snits, judge gloats, host misfunctions and results on this thread until the West Coast knows how far they have to r
Snidget
44 messages
12-12-11 04:57 PM
X-Factor USA Top 5 Performance ECST [View All]
Down to 5 contestants, so double the torture, keep all discussion of the two songs each of the contestants will inflict as well as any host malfun
Snidget
44 messages
12-07-11 11:59 PM
X-Factor USA Top 7 Results ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of tonight's results, lip sync mishaps, sullen tweenagers, and judge fights on this thread until the West Coast massages t
Snidget
26 messages
12-06-11 05:24 PM
X-Factor media coverage.
Let's start with this first in a potential series of not-quite-PG13 articles from Grantland, in which a writer with no visible spoilers in his pos
Estee
11 messages
12-01-11 08:56 PM
X-Factor USA Top 7 Performance ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of the fresh new horrors unleashed upon us by the top 7 and their mentors on this thread until the West Coast (or their cats)
Snidget
62 messages
12-01-11 06:36 PM
Top 7 Rankings
The Top 7 performances were mediocre overall to me 1st - Melanie - Best of the night by a wide margin 2nd - Josh - Not his best
csnumber23
3 messages
12-01-11 12:56 PM
Top 9 Rankings
The top 9 rankings are close to the same as last week for me #1 - Josh - Has been very good every week and should be the favorite. %
csnumber23
3 messages
11-28-11 09:11 AM
X-Factor USA Top 9 Results ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of filler, host doing something in an random order that is confusing the judges, scandals, apologies, sob stories and resu
Snidget
24 messages
11-23-11 11:25 PM
X-Factor USA Top 9 Performance ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of tonight's (yes it's Tuesday, yes it is on against the DWTS finally) Giving Thanks themed show on this thread until th
Snidget
30 messages
11-22-11 11:09 PM
X-Factor USA Top 10 Results ECST [View All]
Keep all results of [s]rap hip hop ballad dirge reggae adult contemporary[/s] rock night here until the West Coast finishes re-writing the d
Snidget
43 messages
11-19-11 02:21 PM
X-Factor USA Top 10 Performance ECST [View All]
[i]I-eye-I Wanna Rock n' Roll All NI-eye-ight, And Party Every Day[/i] Keep all discussion of tonight's Rock Themed sh
Snidget
53 messages
11-17-11 01:18 PM
Top 10 Rankings
Top 10 Rankings, for the most part I was not crazy about the performances in my favorite theme week. (Rock) #1 - Josh - By far, n
csnumber23
3 messages
11-17-11 01:08 PM
Spot the Agenda.
For discussion of all the tricks the producers use to promote, push, protect, and propagandize their Chosen One. There are a lot of them. Ever
Estee
7 messages
11-17-11 10:58 AM
Live Show #1 WILL GO SHOULD GO
Did they explain what would happen 1 or 2 go home. Does each group have a person in bottom 4?? I zipped thru all that and just watched the songs
emydi
10 messages
11-10-11 04:46 PM
X-Factor USA Top 11 Performance ECST [View All]
Keep all agendas, filler, performances, and pleas for UK-X-factor scandals (so much more delicious than ours) here until the West Coast reco
Snidget
72 messages
11-10-11 08:54 AM
X-Factor USA Top 12 Results ECST [View All]
Keep all filler, agenda items, controversies, how the results work, and the actual results here until the West Coast feels safe to turn the li
Snidget
45 messages
11-04-11 04:38 PM
VFTW pick tracker: X-Factor U.S.
While they'll wait for the first live shows to make their official pick(s), they're doing some pre-performance considering of their options
Estee
1 messages
11-03-11 07:06 AM
X-Factor USA Top 12 Performance ECST [View All]
This time, the voters have a say. Keep all discussion of the performances, filler, controversies (or ignoring controversies) on this thread
Snidget
109 messages
11-02-11 11:48 PM
Top 12 Rankings
Well tonight went exactly as I thought it would. I was really impressed with about 8 acts. Below are my top 12 in order of first my personal list and
csnumber23
9 messages
11-01-11 06:27 PM
X-Factor USA Top 16 17 ECST [View All]
So everyone performs, will we get the over the top production values of the UK version? How will they settle the CBS studio bathroom wars with DW
Snidget
93 messages
10-28-11 10:32 AM
Rankings entering the live shows
Here is how I rank them 1-17 as of now. I know they get down to 12 the first week but does anyone know if it has to be 3 from each group in the final
csnumber23
6 messages
10-22-11 01:33 PM
X-Factor USA Judges Home #3 ECST [View All]
Keep all the drama of the 53 seconds of actual content spread out over the next two hours here until the West Coast knows if that ??? on the X-f
Snidget
76 messages
10-22-11 01:28 AM
X-Factor USA 1 Fun-Office Pool
Ask and you shall receive. You have been invited to join Snidget's office pool. To do so, just click join pool. If the link
Snidget
1 messages
10-20-11 02:52 PM
X-Factor USA Judges Home #2 ECST
Keep all discussion of tonight's very special episode of X-factor on this thread, and this thread only, until the West Coast finishes off trying
Snidget
20 messages
10-18-11 01:35 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •