The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
X-Factor USA Judges Home #1 ECST [View All]
So, real home, or rented for TV? What shenanigans will go on in this round when there aren't other judges to argue with/override
Snidget
63 messages
10-17-11 11:20 AM
American Idol on Tour 2011
Last night, I saw the American Idol concert at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. I just wanted to share some of my thoughts on the kids:%
grit
4 messages
10-13-11 11:34 PM
X-Factor USA Boot Camp #2 ECST [View All]
Get ready for the whirl-o-matic giving all the DAW's 1/10th of a second off their 15 minutes. Keep it all here, assuming you catch any of it as
Snidget
44 messages
10-09-11 04:03 AM
X-Factor USA Boot Camp #1 ECST [View All]
162 Acts, keep it here until the West Coast drops and gives us twenty.
Snidget
37 messages
10-07-11 02:52 AM
"A disjointed, self-indulgent, ultimately pointless mess."
...what is "What Simon would say if we gave him total amnesia and forced him to watch the first Boot Camp session?" Who are these peo
Estee
0 messages
10-06-11 09:48 AM
X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST [View All]
It's Paula's World and we're just trying to figure out which auditions are CGI's of her hallucinations and which ones are Simon's Karma.%
Snidget
53 messages
10-02-11 12:09 PM
X-Factor USA Audition #3 ECST [View All]
Audition...commercial...Audition...comm- rcial...rinse...repeat... PEPSI CUP!!!
Snidget
46 messages
09-30-11 01:48 AM
Kelly Clarkson Fans Get a Free MP3 Download of “The Party’s Over” By Lara Johnston
If you like Kelly Clarkson, you will definitely like new artist Lara Johnston! Lara is clearly on the rise with her powerful voice and fiery, ca
purpledarts
0 messages
09-28-11 09:28 PM
X-Factor USA Series Audition #2 ECST [View All]
Two more hours of audtions tonight. How will it do in the ratings tonight? Given most of the auditions from the extended previews are gone, does
Snidget
61 messages
09-26-11 12:38 PM
X-Factor USA Series Premiere ECST [View All]
Since Simon and Pauler are back on TV together, we will bring them back to the RTVW Forums to where they started out together. Auditions
Snidget
75 messages
09-26-11 12:33 PM
Recycling: Contestant Rejection Phase #2 begins. (Spoilers)
According to several sources (including leaks from those who attended the live auditions), we definitely have some familiar faces among those pa
Estee
0 messages
09-23-11 03:38 PM
Congrats to the Fun Office Pools Winner
Glad I checked the twitter feeds so I got a few extra points for getting the vote totals right. Even with those points it wasn't enough to catch Za
Snidget
5 messages
07-15-11 07:33 AM
AI 10 Finally ECST [View All]
Keep all the filler, pimping, bus revving, silence of the judges, how many minutes over it really runs (already scheduled to run until 7 pas
Snidget
172 messages
07-15-11 07:32 AM
American Idol 10 - Looking Back, and Looking Forward [View All]
Season 10 of American Idol has come and gone. Every year, I try and post a thread like this where we can list what was good, what was bad, what
geekboy
21 messages
07-15-11 07:32 AM
The American Idol slot machine.
'Five Kara symbols in a row! -- what do you mean, "Lose everything"!' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGJEN_Wn- 4U
Estee
2 messages
07-15-11 07:30 AM
TWIST - An American Musical starring Tamyra Gray
TWIST- AN AMERICAN MUSICAL A HOT NEW TWIST ON THE DICKENS CLASSIC! West Coast Premiere! The Pasadena Playhouse June 14 - July
Alliedlive
1 messages
07-15-11 07:30 AM
Vote For The Worst pick tracker. [View All]
For keeping an eye on who the Worsters back, how well it's working (or isn't), and factoring in their overall voting influence on the comp
Estee
53 messages
06-04-11 01:27 PM
Fame is fleeting has flown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js_TVmgu- 3c
Estee
1 messages
05-31-11 10:09 AM
The cash factor.
Let's say, just for the fun of it, that Scotty had waited a year, gone on [b]X-Factor[/b], and won. What would he have earned?
Estee
0 messages
05-27-11 06:01 PM
AI10 PTTE FINAL RESULTS
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47b3829c78c867f7.gif [FONT SIZE = 4 COLOR = red] WILL GO RESULTS
emydi
5 messages
05-27-11 05:45 PM
*click* [View All]
Post here if two approaching hours of country, ballads, and country ballads talked you out of watching the final performance show. http
Estee
22 messages
05-26-11 08:42 AM
Rankings - Finale - Scotty vs. Lauren
Is this even necessary tonight? I think the outcome of this season was the easiest to predict since Season 3 and Fantasia.... I picked i
geekboy
4 messages
05-26-11 01:04 AM
AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST [View All]
No I'm not crazy, it is on Tuesday this week. Gotta get the Finally in before sweeps ends after all!!! You got changes to the PT
Snidget
63 messages
05-25-11 02:00 PM
AI 10 Dial Idol Tracker
May be less and less relevant as so many people text and now internet and seems fewer and fewer people have modems, but can sometimes have some inte
Snidget
17 messages
05-25-11 12:47 PM
Wednesday night's AI Finale -- guest performers on results night
Set the DVR for 8pm to 10:07 pm. Wednesday night's results show will feature Bono and The Edge, Steven Tyler, David Cook, Jack Black while
zazzy
14 messages
05-25-11 11:22 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •