The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
what do you want to know about AI? ask Randy!
Holly from REDBOOK magazine here. We're celebrating AI's 10th anniversary by asking Randy Jackson all the things you've ever wanted to know abou
hollyrbk
1 messages
11-30-10 04:24 AM
BUILD A HOUSE IN 30 Days Season 1
Hey guys, wanna see a cool reality TV. This is a creative documentary videos made by FCU PRODUCTION. Its about reality life of one family in this bi
muhammad
0 messages
10-24-10 08:01 AM
BUILD A HOUSE IN 30 Days Season 1
Hey guys, wanna see a cool reality TV. This is a creative documentary videos made by FCU PRODUCTION. Its about reality life of one family in this bi
muhammad
0 messages
10-24-10 07:58 AM
American Idol Season 10 Judges announced
American Idol fanatics..the 10th season judges are announced by Ryan Seacrest In a Los Angeles Forum. http://www.cheykenadobo.c
Chingching
0 messages
09-23-10 11:57 AM
Advice for American Idol Auditions
A lot of people found my advice on Last Comic Standing auditions to be helpful, so I've written up some advice for those who want to audition for
damajackal
1 messages
09-06-10 08:57 PM
Only on Canadian Idol
The [link:www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGPgZznQ- Y|song]. The [link:www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/201- 0827/terror-arre
cahaya
1 messages
08-30-10 03:15 PM
CASTING CALL FOR BIG FAMILIES!
CASTING CALL: SEEKING BIG FAMILIES Do you come from a HUGE, CRAZY family? Are there major issues and changes affecting how your fami
FamilyCasting
0 messages
08-26-10 03:31 PM
HELP A FORMER CONTESTANT!
PLEASE VOTE! Vanessa Olivarez of season 2 and her band Granville Automatic need help to win a contest so they can start recording! She's a SWE
waysae
0 messages
08-25-10 12:47 PM
Auditions
Auditions have begun and am being conducted as we speak, which begs the question: WHO is actually deciding who goes to Hollywood? htt
PagongRatEater
3 messages
08-24-10 11:41 AM
Fantasia Barrino Hospitalized for Overdose
TMZ is reporting: [link:www.tmz.com/2010/08/10/report-fan- asia-barrino-american-idol-overdose-od-drugs-prescription-medicatio
HobbsofMI
5 messages
08-11-10 11:19 AM
AI 9 - Looking Back, and Forward
So another season of American Idol is in the can. Every year I try and post a thread where we can list what was good, what was bad, what was ugly
geekboy
10 messages
08-08-10 11:11 PM
American Idol Live
The ninth season of American Idol came to an end last week and Lee DeWyze a 24 year old from Mt. Prospect was crowned as the winner in a competition t
chbang
4 messages
07-12-10 01:46 PM
"Big, big changes next year"
I'm watching Idolatry for the first time this season...and they are talking about the producers dropping the ball on the season this year; even sh
zazzy
5 messages
06-25-10 01:28 PM
Fun Office Pool [View All]
I've played one of these before, but I don't know any other people I would rather play with than our fine peeps here. I'm not creat
Snidget
23 messages
06-17-10 01:37 AM
Favorite parts from the Finale
What are your favorite parts from last night's show? Instead of ranking the whole show like a usual week on AI, let's just talk the good ones
zazzy
10 messages
06-05-10 09:35 PM
AI9 Pimpage Report [View All]
We usually keep a record of such things. Both who gets what story in the media outside of AI and things like who gets the last to sing spot once the
Snidget
56 messages
06-01-10 10:02 PM
AI9 PTTE FINAL RESULTS
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47b3829c78c867f7.gif I was upset for a nanosecond then the worster in me
emydi
4 messages
06-01-10 10:10 AM
Television Singer Starts MySpace Contest to Find Web Developers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 1, 2010 (New York, NY) -- Courtney Salter, a neo-soul artist on the [link:www.premiermusiquegroup.
craytoncorp
0 messages
05-31-10 11:14 PM
American Idols Live
A brand new season of AI is upon us, with new judges, new faces, and whole lot of excitement. We’ve seen past stars become real worldwide a se
chbang
2 messages
05-31-10 10:54 AM
I've figured out the pattern to the (disappointing) winners.
Whether it's by rigging or just the subtle swaying by the judges (notice how they slowed down Crystal's momentum and built up Lee as the end nea
satyre
12 messages
05-28-10 03:45 PM
Lee and Crystal sign contracts
Like 100 American Idol alums, Crystal Bowersox, Lee DeWyze get record contracts May 28, 1:14 "Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeW
zazzy
3 messages
05-28-10 03:43 PM
AI9 Finally Results Show [View All]
Please keep all discussion of how they manage to cram 15 seconds of content into a two hour show that is already scheduled to run a minimum of 7 minut
Snidget
196 messages
05-28-10 12:40 PM
The Future of American Idol [View All]
I admit, I am part of this season's missing audience. I watched all the audition shows as well as the first few weeks of competition, but I sto
PagongRatEater
37 messages
05-28-10 12:01 PM
No protests/walkouts/petitions?
Gee, I guess Crystal's most hardcore fans are a lot more laid back than we thought... Keep all the ultra-hysterical reactions you see for or agai
Estee
5 messages
05-28-10 10:08 AM
AI9 Finally Should Win/Will Win
So who should take the grand prize if it were all up to you and who will America Crown as their American Idol just to spite you. Should Win
Snidget
15 messages
05-26-10 05:09 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1802)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •