The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Persons Unknown."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-10, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "A Boatload of Crap"
Do you want to know how it ended?

The writers all died of shame before they could get to season 2.

The finale was so obviously the season 1 cliffhanger leading to season 2 that it's false advertising to have said all the questions would be answered. I was wondering if I was going to skip an hour of Monday night football to follow "The Event" but thanks NBC, I now know not to waste my time with your programs.

A Summary of sorts:
Janet learned from Liam that there will be only 1 Survivor.
How will they decide who dies, she asks.
They won't, you will kill each other.
Janet doesn't want to play Survivor like Russell, she's a social player who wants everyone to live. Still, they do start killing each other, Moira being the big villain, but it's only to fool the cameras. They fake their own deaths all the way to Joe who poisons Janet. All 6 are put in body bags and are carted off in a van. They open the bags and Graham wrestles with the driver until the van crashes. End of episode 12. Liam's head was blown off at one point but who cares.

The final episode starts with Janet wandering alone on Highway 93. Moira and Erika find themselves in Morocco even if no one turned a donkey wheel while Charlie and Bill are in a stolen mustang driving up route 1. They don't stop even if they cross Renbe and Kat who were stopped on the side of the road with a dead engine. What were they doing there? Story unknown because they had just spent the first hour in Iowa at the head office of the Mansfield Institute which is the Dharma of this show.

Anyway, back to the less trivial stuff and Janet who was saved and brought to a hospital where the Doctor in charge is... wait for it... ta-dam: Angela. Janet escapes, sees Renbe and Kat get captured by blue men, but she manages to get out of the Hospital and into a white light. (No kidding: Janet opens an emergency exit door, sees a flash of white light, walks towards it and... commercial)

Meanwhile, Angela convenes an emergency meeting of the Mansfield Institute's bigwigs. Mr biggestwig, I'll call him "Chief Sitting Bullsh*t" because he has white hair down to the middle of his back and does nothing but sit and complain, tells Angela she has endangered the program. You'd think, finally, we would learn what is the program because only 30 minutes are left but no, Angela saves her job by simply saying trust me. I suppose Chief Sitting Bullsh*t was supposed to be the Jacob of the story but he remains Person Unknown.

Janet finds her way to Mommy dearest's home.
(The white light? No explanations. Are you still expecting answers?)
While Janet goes upstairs to see Megan, Grand-mom receives a phone call from her lifelong friend... wait for it... Angela who demands to get Janet back. Mommy tells Janet to save herself and Megan so Janet drives out in a car and travels all night until she finds a hotel in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure you don't see where this is going...

Next morning, Janet wakes up alone in her hotel room, Megan nowhere to be seen. Joe, Renbe and all the other 6 also wake up in separate hotel rooms. Kat is not as lucky: Blue men threw her in a dog cage in the middle of a forest where she sees Fairchild, also in a dog cage telling her that it's over.

Janet finds a key in the bible, walks out and meets Bill, Charlie, Moira, Graham and Erika. Joe gets out of a room but he meets Renbe and 5 newbies. They go down the elevator and are greeted by Tori, the new night manager. Janet and the other 5 are greeeted by Patchie, Angela's latest lackey, who tells them: "Welcome to Level 2". They all look shocked, the camera pans out and we see they are on a freighter in the middle of the ocean. End of story.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-07-10       
   RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-14-10     1  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-15-10     2  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Loree     06-15-10     3  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Glow     06-16-10     4  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-21-10     5  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-22-10     6  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-22-10     7  
         RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-24-10     9  
             RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-24-10     11  
                 RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-25-10     14  
                     RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-25-10     16  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   KScott     06-24-10     8  
   Escape methods?   Estee     06-24-10     10  
     RE: Escape methods?   michel     06-24-10     12  
         RE: Escape methods?   Estee     06-25-10     13  
             RE: Escape methods?   michel     06-25-10     15  
   Episode Titles:   michel     06-25-10     17  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-29-10     18  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-29-10     19  
         RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-29-10     20  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Loree     07-03-10     21  
   Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-06-10     22  
     RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Tummy     07-06-10     23  
         RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-06-10     24  
             RE: Nobody gets out alive.   michel     07-06-10     25  
                 RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-07-10     26  
                     RE: Nobody gets out alive.   michel     07-07-10     27  
                         RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-07-10     28  
                             RE: Nobody gets out alive.   michel     07-07-10     29  
   New Episode   michel     07-18-10     30  
     RE: New Episode   Estee     07-18-10     31  
         RE: New Episode   michel     07-18-10     32  
   Getting with the Program.   Estee     07-25-10     33  
     RE: Getting with the Program.   michel     07-25-10     34  
         RE: Getting with the Program.   Estee     07-25-10     35  
             RE: Getting with the Program.   michel     07-25-10     36  
                 RE: Getting with the Program.   Estee     07-26-10     37  
                     RE: Getting with the Program.   michel     07-26-10     38  
   Help Wanted   michel     08-01-10     39  
     RE: Help Wanted   Estee     08-01-10     40  
         RE: Help Wanted   michel     08-01-10     41  
   What was That?   michel     08-08-10     42  
     RE: What was That?   Estee     08-09-10     43  
         RE: What was That?   michel     08-09-10     44  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   HistoryDetective     08-11-10     45  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     08-11-10     46  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     08-11-10     47  
         It gets worse:   michel     08-14-10     48  
             RE: It gets worse:   Estee     08-23-10     51  
                 RE: It gets worse:   michel     08-23-10     52  
   Identity   michel     08-22-10     49  
   Seven Sacrifices   michel     08-22-10     50  
   A Boatload of Crap   michel     08-29-10     53  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •