The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Persons Unknown."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-10, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: What was That?"
I kept flashing on a Phil Foglio line put in as an aside to the reader. As best I can remember it, "Every author is entitled to one completely implausible coincidence per story. The writer has decided to cash his in now."

Given that buy-in rate, the entire NBC lineup is now in hock through 2014.

You'd think that an organization that wants to guide the whole world for its own good would be more than a dozen or so customer service representatives sitting like bots in a little room.

Having seen some of the higher personnel in action, I think 'for its own good' is now off the boards.

You'd think that an organization that's been shaping the course of events all over the world for over 50 years would be, I don't know...organized!

So you've never seen a session of Congress?

You'd think that an organization that has operatives all around the world would be able to find a replacement for Tom before all hell broke loose.

Having major trouble with this one. It's like saying that either there's only one person trained to run the town, it's impossible to get people in and out on short notice, or (as you noted) the group is a lot smaller than first thought. If they have the resources, then they should have the personnel -- unless there's some ridiculous skimming going on.

You'd think that an organization that wanted to find a level ten candidate to act as their psycho-killer would find a better way than to recruit in the priesthood. Plenty of psycho-killers out there.

The idea might to be to take someone of strong devotion and loyalty, then twist it so that it's all working for you. Sociopaths tend to go off on their own when things get boring.

You'd think that if Joe wanted to undress Janet, he'd find a better way than to hang her over the edge. Gotta admit, her push-up bra offered her a lot of support!

But if he'd held her out there for eighteen hours and one minute...

You'd think that a tough-as-nails ex-con wouldn't admit that an ordinary housewife is the "only one here that they didn't break" and that Janet was tougher than her.

I can seen Erika as saying it. I don't see her as having the motivation to do so. She's been the least tested within the confines of the town. (Prison experience counted separately.) Unless something's been happening to her just out of sight, this should be a vacation when compared to Death Row.

You'd think that, since the town is "still in the Northern Hemisphere" then Renbe and Kat would need to walk for more than one night to go from a South American Jungle to the edge of town. I saw that coming as soon as they started running in the woods but come on!

Did I say 2014? I meant 2015.

You'd think that the director of a world leading organization would be able to find a stand-in to sit in jail waiting for Renbe to finally show up rather than leave her cushy office and do it herself.

Not much for micromanaging, huh?

- The script is full of holes.

As long as the town doesn't have one in the center. A hole with a big stone cork stuck in it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-07-10       
   RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-14-10     1  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-15-10     2  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Loree     06-15-10     3  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Glow     06-16-10     4  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-21-10     5  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-22-10     6  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-22-10     7  
         RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-24-10     9  
             RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-24-10     11  
                 RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-25-10     14  
                     RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-25-10     16  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   KScott     06-24-10     8  
   Escape methods?   Estee     06-24-10     10  
     RE: Escape methods?   michel     06-24-10     12  
         RE: Escape methods?   Estee     06-25-10     13  
             RE: Escape methods?   michel     06-25-10     15  
   Episode Titles:   michel     06-25-10     17  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-29-10     18  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     06-29-10     19  
         RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     06-29-10     20  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   Loree     07-03-10     21  
   Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-06-10     22  
     RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Tummy     07-06-10     23  
         RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-06-10     24  
             RE: Nobody gets out alive.   michel     07-06-10     25  
                 RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-07-10     26  
                     RE: Nobody gets out alive.   michel     07-07-10     27  
                         RE: Nobody gets out alive.   Estee     07-07-10     28  
                             RE: Nobody gets out alive.   michel     07-07-10     29  
   New Episode   michel     07-18-10     30  
     RE: New Episode   Estee     07-18-10     31  
         RE: New Episode   michel     07-18-10     32  
   Getting with the Program.   Estee     07-25-10     33  
     RE: Getting with the Program.   michel     07-25-10     34  
         RE: Getting with the Program.   Estee     07-25-10     35  
             RE: Getting with the Program.   michel     07-25-10     36  
                 RE: Getting with the Program.   Estee     07-26-10     37  
                     RE: Getting with the Program.   michel     07-26-10     38  
   Help Wanted   michel     08-01-10     39  
     RE: Help Wanted   Estee     08-01-10     40  
         RE: Help Wanted   michel     08-01-10     41  
   What was That?   michel     08-08-10     42  
     RE: What was That?   Estee     08-09-10     43  
         RE: What was That?   michel     08-09-10     44  
   RE: Persons Unknown.   HistoryDetective     08-11-10     45  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   michel     08-11-10     46  
     RE: Persons Unknown.   Estee     08-11-10     47  
         It gets worse:   michel     08-14-10     48  
             RE: It gets worse:   Estee     08-23-10     51  
                 RE: It gets worse:   michel     08-23-10     52  
   Identity   michel     08-22-10     49  
   Seven Sacrifices   michel     08-22-10     50  
   A Boatload of Crap   michel     08-29-10     53  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •