The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-18, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Confessionals Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-18 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-11-18 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | total

Domenick N/N | 3$ | 3 | 3 | 9
Stephanie M/M | 1 | 3 | 3 | 7
Michael M/M | 2$ | 2 | 1 | 5
Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X
Donathan M/N | 2 | 1$| 1 | 4
Kellyn N/M | 2 | * | 2 | 4
Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | 4
Chris N/N | 1 | 1 | 2 | 4
James M/N | 1 | 1 | 2 | 4
Libby M/N | * | * | 4 | 4
Angela N/N | * | * | 4 | 4
Wendell N/N | 2 | * | 1 | 3
Jenna M/M | 1 | 1 | 1 | 3
Sebastian N/M | 1 | * | 1 | 2
Laurel M/N | * | 1 | * | 1
Desiree N/M | 1 | * | * | 1
Bradley N/M | * | * | * | *
Chelsea N/N | * | * | * | *

F20 Gonzales Mal | 2 | 2X
F19 Jacob Mal | 3 | 4 | 7X
F18 Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X

$=Winning Quote

Morgan, Angela, and Libby were the stars of the show. The two boot choices with Libby in the middle, the one that sealed their fate.

Morgan was introduced to us last week, with an ominous quote about not being able to reverse the curse because of her big mouth. Foreshadowing? Her first one is after the swap contemplating her fate with the fate of the former Naviti's that are on her new tribe....easiest thing to do would be to stick 5 strong, but doesn't think Chris will, because he doesn't have a strong connection with Dom. So, it might have to be Chris.
Second was in the confessional of doom spot...I am freaking out! Because so much of this season is about players past mistakes and it’s going to be 4 vs 4 tonight and I am worried that we are going to mess this up. Camera ends on a shot of Libby walking in line. More foreshadowing.

Third one was about trusting Libby way more than Angela, and fourth one was about the plan is to get Angela out so they can show them that they are on their side.

OTOH, Angela is the boot decoy. Her first is the second of the show and is about her reaction with news of the swap. She tells us about her two deployments and that you build very strong lasting relationships in a short time...this is exactly the same so she's nervous about the switch.

Her second is after speaking with the determined and focused, Chris. She believes his information is true, but, I’m going along with it but when Chris tells me stories I’m kind of cringing, because what Chris is doing to me. He’s trying to manipulate you. He’s talking to you instead of with you. He was just giving me orders like do this and stay on track. And, even though I am used to guys barking orders in the military and I don’t like that kind of confrontation at all. see the birds wrestle in the trees and one flies off.

When Angela is the one to hand back the idol at the IC, I have to wonder if even the person that gives back the idol is not random?

Her third: What I see happening tonight is the 4 malolo will vote for Dominick, they are keeping to Chris’ plan. I decided I wasn’t going to go with Chris, I wasn’t going to go against my team. I would rather have loyalty vs doing something that I am controlled in doing.... Then, we see her speaking with Wendell. Her last confessional is emphatic: I am expecting a 4 to 4, I am expecting going to rocks. But I will tell you something right now, I will go to rocks for old Naviti. I will be strong with my team.

Then, Libby, who had no confessionals last week, finds herself in the middle of events this week, aud it's reflected in her confessional count numbers. Her first one is narrational and reactionary to Chris...Chis started talking about how Dominick has an ii and we have to get him out. And, I was like, WOW! Well, welcome to Naviti! Then adds...Chris has a big personality so when he talks to me I have to nod and smile and act like I’m just this girl that he can take advantage of. And, just like drag me in his number. I’ll play dumb, but I’m not going to be dumb about it.

Her second was that she's so excited to bond with Morgan, she's super open and friendly, they are both Catholic...she feels closer to her than anybody so far. ~ Misdirection.

Her third are thoughts after James brings up Morgan's name to boot...I wasn’t really keen on that Idea because Morgan is someone that I can trust so i’d rather not bring her up in this vote because I’d like to keep her around if I can.

Then, finally, she has the last confessional of the show and she verbalizes the question of the hour: I don’t want to vote out Morgan, I feel it will be alot easier to vote out Angela and be a unanimous vote. The big question is will we bank on the original alliances that we did make in old Malolo or will we blend together, and this decision really turns the game every day the stakes just keep getting bigger and bigger.

It ended nicely when Morgan, walking down the Loser lane turned and said, don't trust the smiling blondes. ...too little, too late.

Domenick and Stephanie, players with substance in the premiere both have 3 confessionals. They continue to be players to watch. Domenick's first confessional is after the swap when he realizes Chris is still on his tribe. He's concerned as he still has to deal with Chris, so his plan is to build relationships with EVERY person on his tribe so he can take Chris out (before Chris takes him out).

His second comments after Chris goes to GI....lucky SOB because I was really looking forward to voting him out!

Third, Domenick tells us about his plan to avoid being the target...I had it in the back of my mind that the former Malolo four will go back to me thinking that I will be a threat to them. I may expose this fake idol to them so that they can gain some trust from me. See a spider and a little bug in the web. Then we saw him proceed in showing it, vowing loyalty to them.

Stephanie's first confessional was reactionary to the swap...I’m in a bit of a power position right now, so I’m freaking out, but, you are not going to be in power the whole game. You got to ride the waves. There’s a wave there, you got to surf it. Cool!

Stephanie's last 2 confessionals examplify that true Survivor spirit, grit, and determination that the producers LOVE to highlight. Naviti pretty much hates our camp, they are a bunch of complainers. But I feel like I am in the minority in our new tribe and I’ve gotta find a crack. See Steph, Jenna, and Kellyn at the water pit. Then, Kellyn tells them, no way Naviti is not staying together, so tough luck for you.

Steph's reaction is to MOBILIZE....she tells Jenna, let's run...We go on a mad dash, we just run off into the woods. and start searching under every tree, every rock, every branch, at the well, at tree mail, we’re digging our hands in like logs that are covered with termites and ants, we are climbing up the mountain, like everywhere. Doing everything we can to find an idol. You want to take me out? You are going to have to take me out fighting and screaming, cause I am going to do everything I can to stay in this game.

Gotta love Stephanie.

Brendan, Kellyn, Chris, and James all had 2 confessionals.

James had the first one of the show commenting on how he got 2 votes, he did deserve to go, raised in a Korean-American household taught him to take ownership of his failures, but he's happy to live to see another day.

Second conf. is at the end of the show...Libby wants us to vote Angela out, but I see Domenick as a Russell Hantz 2.0 and to think that he is capable of lying straight to my face. It could easily be the case that he has a real idol and he wants to throw us off the path by showing us a fake idol. James came up with a good plan, but how will Libby feel about him now? I felt that Libby didn't really like the James/Donathan/Laurel group as much as the Brendan and Michael group on old Malolo.

Chris also has two. First is after the swap when he reaffirms his target as Dominick. We have the 5 to 4 advantage but it is way more complicated than that. Because 3 out of the 5, I didn’t feel I had huge connections with. See Morgan, Wendell, and Domenick. And, Dom has an idol. That scares the he!! out of me. I have to eliminate him.

Then, he has a long narrative from GI. We see another side to Chris. We lose our challenge and I get sent here to GI, frankly, I’m spooked about it. Tonight I am missing a huge TC in which I was playing a big role in what could happen. I hope my plan stays with eliminating Dom in a blindside. But, I am scared, without me being there it might not happen.

See him break the urn: Nope, not today. NO game for you. Ain't that a bummer. I was hoping I could win an idol or some sort of advantage. See him making the fire. But, instead I am by myself. Being out here, I am hungry, I miss my family. Crazy....just waht the game does to you mentally. You know I expected this to happen at some point...this has been the first difficult day for me. Around the tribe, when I am struggling, I have to bury it....he’s in tears....be strong for other people.

My mom was diagnosed with MS years before I was even born. My mom is my hero. When I hit a moment of weakness I think of her. She’s the ultimate survivor. She was diagnosed at 27. Ten years ago she was told she had 2 months to live and she’s still alive. Ever since then, I made it my duty to remain strong for her which helps me when I am in a tribe. You know, you have to do those things. But, I’m a human, and GI has given me a chance to let out all of my negative energy. so I can reboot and be that again for myself.

You know I didn’t even know I was this upset (crying). Thinking about my mom, it was awesome and that connection really helped me. It’s crucial that I re-center myself because it’s going to be best for my game going forward. A meaty confessional, foreshadowing for success?

Kellyn has two confessionals, and again, they seem forced on us, not too crucial to the story. First one is post swap and she knows that Naviti is five strong. She says she may appear to want unity with the new tribe, but really she will keep five strong and knock them off, one by one. Arrogance.

Next, was about how moving to this tribe is like seeing a friends baby that they adore and think is so beautiful, but it's ugly. ...hmmm.

Brendan then comments to Bradley about how beautiful the sunset/sunrise is....his first confessional: One thing that struck me about Naviti is they’ve done nothing but complain about the conditions over here since they got here. And, Bradley, specifically, he just cries about everything. It’s unbelievable, this is Survivor, it’s supposed to be hard. I don’t quite understand why it’s shocking to these people. On top of that we are down 4/5. All in all not a great spot for me.

Next, he tells us what they are going to do about their poor spot....no one should be surprised that a few of the old Malolo tribe should be out looking for idols...they need to find an idol!

It's crazy at nuMalolo....old Naviti has the numbers but they act arrogant, mad that they have to go to the worst camp, and they are vocal about it. They tell the old Malolo's that they are sticking together so tough! This motivates the old Malolo into action. Never give up, there is always something in Survivor. We all know which group will trump which with this expose.

Five people got 1 confessional: Michael, Donathan, Wendell, Jenna, and Sebastian.

Sebastian's comes at the swap, it's his reaction. He has the numbers/homies and they will stay strong, So right now, I’m a happy, laugh, giggly piece of Laffy taffy right now. Banana flavored! Like all of the nuMalolo's who were Naviti, he's relaxed, complacent....stoooopid.

Donathan gets a confessional, it's positive, narrational...I was floored when I arrived here at Naviti because they really got it going on, they got a good shelter, 2 fire pits, and sure enough they have the most beautiful view that I have ever seen in my life.

Jenna is the supplement to Stephanie's confessionals....they are narrating the same event...We are on the bottom so you have to try and anticipate as much as you can and all of a sudden with this kind of luck, you go from the top of the food chain to the bottom. Hear Stephanie shout, "No! We are not giving up.....let's RUN!" Jenna continues, ....so, me and steph, we are going to find an idol. It’s the only way we can switch up the numbers.

Michael has the confessional that recaps the finding of the HII....and an ode to James' epic fail....I’m just esctatic, I’ve just found the hidden II...This for me is a huge Survivor dream come true.

Brendan reads: Congratulations, you;ve found the HII, this is one of the authentic HII’s found by James . Michael: this is the ghost.

Confessional continues: He shows the plaque...This is Jame’s original idol that he found from Survivor China in 2007 when he went home with 2 of these guys. It was a decoration up on the entry way into tribe camp but no one ever suspected it as an idol. See James get the idol. He pried it off and sure enough a hidden immunity idol. He reads: On day 30, James found himself in a very strong position he had a tight alliance of 5 and two immunity idols. (See them go into TC, TODD! ) This combination of power lulled him into a false sense of security, as his closest allies sent him home with 2 HII’s in his pocket. James is the only person in S history to be voted out with 2 idols. (see Todd!)
Brendan reads: The only question is, “can you reverse the curse?” smiling!

Michael continues: At 8 years old the first season I watched of Survivor was Survivor: China. James was one of my very favorite players, I watched him go home with 2 of these. To be sitting here 11 years later holding the actual idol and I’ve been given the chance to reverse this curse and to change his legacy....amazing! (I have no doubt that Michael WILL reverse this curse. We saw the lazy pompous, gloating old navitis sitting resting in the shelter while the old Malolos were out in force. ....I think to myself...idiots!

Wendell: Angela wants to stay Naviti strong but it’s a little sketchy to me, she’s Chris’ right hand man. But, whatever our conversation was it didn’t hold a lot of weight to me. I don’t want to draw rocks for Angela so I’m tung ho about getting her out of here...., see a bug fly into a web.

Laurel, Bradley, Chelsea, and Desiree had ZILCH.

So, what does it all mean? Libby and Angela both with the largest spike as they are front and center in the action. Will this arc be their final? At this point, I don't think so. Kellyn also goes from 0 - 2. She has really nothing and it almost feels like they are forcing her on us. I'd say she is in trouble. James goes from 1 to 2. He's a loser, so far. An admitted weak link, apparently in challenges. We see that he got his way and Libby was dragged with him, against her judgement. We've heard that Libby is not into Chris. I think Libby could turn the tables on James, perhaps. James's arc started early, but I don't think he has substance, I do feel like his story is early. He could be in trouble. Chris went from 1 to 2, but his story was redeeming somewhat, therefore, I don't see him going just yet.
Sebastian 0 - 1. Fluff, oblivious, but not his time?
Wendell goes from 0 - 1. Hmmm, it was his plan that back fired at the last TC. But, we heard the old Malolos say they needed his strength in challenges. He's with Dominick which is a positive, I think. He could be at slight risk, but I feel like he's safe, for now.

Brendan also goes up one, and his confessionals are narrative. He's safe at this point. Michael and Laurel both drop one confessional. Michael had a meaty "find the HI"confessional, he's safe. Laurel went from 1 to none ~ a dip before a boot? Hmmmm?

The characters that are being developed, Dominick, Stephanie, Donathan, and Jenna (attached to Stephanie), all seem solid and safe.

Bradley and Chelsea. Bradley is seen a lot and heard complaining a lot, but he was good at the puzzle. Chelsea is nothing, not important so far to the story. She is most at risk for a hidden boot. (Last season was the season of hidden boots).

We have a swap. Naviti is dominant on both tribes. But, at nuNaviti Chris sets his sites on Domenick, and the old Naviti blow it, and Morgan gets voted out. But, we know that Domenick has an idol, can he turn the tables? In the preview promo we see Dominick showing is idol to Laurel....hmmmm?

At nuMalolo we have the underdogs, old Malolo putting it into overdrive to find a life line, an idol, and they do, while old Naviti is doing nothing but being overly confident, lazy, and complaining. Easy to see what will happen on this tribe.

So, for this week perhaps:

Safe: Domenick, Donathan, Libby, Angela, Michael, Brendan, Stephanie, Jenna, Sebastian

Slight risk: Desiree had one confessional in the premiere that told us she's bad at puzzles, and we saw her being lazy with Kellyn and Bradley talking arrogant smack about the old Malolos.
Laurel: She is mostly seen but not heard. We see Dominick showing her his idol....hmmm?
Bradley: He goes at slight risk over high risk, simply because if their tribe loses, they need his challenge strength. Complainer, arrogant, but good at challenges.
Wendell: He could be the secondary target, take out Domenick's right hand man, but we did hear his name come up last week and he was turned down as favoring his strength.

At risk: James = loser. He took ownership of his failings in the challenge but he steered the last vote. I think that James is just too socially awkward, can't quite put my finger on it, but I don't think he has what it takes to win a social game, and I do think Libby is not happy with the results. Will it paint a target on his back?
Kellyn: I think she could be in trouble, but she too was also good in the challenge. Arrogant, lazy.
Chelsea: No confessionals, no story. She would be the perfect hidden boot.
**Moving Chris to AT RISK: redemption edit last episode, I think Domenick is the victor in their rivalry. (*I would be disappointed if the rivalry were resolved this early, however.)

This is strictly taking into account the confessional counts, their content, along with the events of the show. As promos come out, I could tweek this....?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •