The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-18, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Confessionals week 4/Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-18 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | total

Domenick N/N | 3$ | 3 | 3 | 3 | * | 12
Stephanie M/M | 1 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 10X
Michael M/M | 2$ | 2 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 9
Kellyn N/M | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | * | 6
Donathan M/N | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | 2 | 7
Chris N/N | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7
Angela N/N | * | * | 4 | 1 | * | 5
James M/N | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 1 | 5
Libby M/N | * | * | 4 | * | * | 4
Wendell N/N | 2 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 4
Jenna M/M | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 4
Sebastian N/M | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 4
Laurel M/N | * | 1 | * | 1 | * | 2
Bradley N/M | * | * | * | 2 | 2 | 4
Desiree N/M | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 2
Chelsea N/N | * | * | * | 1 | * | 1

F20 Gonzales Mal | 2 | 2X
F19 Jacob Mal | 3 | 4 | 7X
F18 Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X
F17 Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 5X
F16 Stephanie M/M | 1 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 10X

$=Winning Quote

So, thus far the confessional counts have not helped me predict the boot. Gonzalez and Jacob went too soon to make a determination. Morgan and Brendan went up one in confessionals in the episode prior to their boot episode. Stephanie dipped down 2 in her pre boot episode. She had one good story arc.

Star of the show was Michael with 3 confessionals. Michael was stable the first two episodes, and even had a money quote. Then, he calmed down out of the lime light a bit, but pulled a fast one at the end of episode 4, and got 3 confessionals as he was in the cross hairs. He had a strategy to pitch to Bradley, and it seemingly worked. He can be loyal, and be good in challenges.

First confessional: Tribal didn’t go as I had hoped; I was doing the best that I could to save the four of us by lying about James’ idol. But, It was a gamble and, for me, it was my first hard fall. Then, we see him tell the others in the shelter that he doesn't think he'll have anymore tricks up his sleeve to play so let's stay away from TC, then we hear Bradley say that he hopes "we" get the next trick up the sleeve....then, hear ominous music play.
Michael continues: I don’t think that I reversed any curse because I didn’t play the idol right and I’m still beating myself up for that but Tribal really proved to me that we are the three on the bottom. So, after tonight’s vote, I really have my work cut out for me.
Second: He reacts to losing the IC and knowing that the 3 Malolo are on the bottom: Losing this immunity challenge today was devastating. I’m definitely backed into a corner right now. I’m one of three options really of who goes home tonight. I think it’s going to be an understanding that it will be all man for themselves. I really wouldn’t want to see Steph or Jenna going home but I’m prepared of writing either of their names down tonight.
Third: I am doing the best I can especially to smooth things over with Bradley but you never really truly know what anybody is thinking and I may not even stand a chance. I’ve given my best, and some, playing the game I’ve been waiting to play for ten years and I’d never forgive myself if I
didn’t try my hardest. I am only 18 and this is the best experience in my life so far and the fact that it does seem like my options seem very limited; it’s hard, it’s very frustrating. I’ve always been an independent person and somebody that wanted more for myself, moving away from my family at a young age and come out here and play this crazy game for me; I want to accomplish things as young as I can and I really want it.
As he says his last confessional, he's in tears. I think we are meant to root for him.

Stephanie, Donathan, Chris, and Bradley all had 2 confessionals.

Stephanie was our boot, and got her first one at GI, she wanted to play, but won't give up. Her second was just commenting on all she has to do is stand there with Bradley and bat her eyelashes, she wants to win for her 2 kids, only 25 days from winning, just has to keep her head in the game.

Donathan told us how the coffee win reminded him of home and his ailing grandmother and mother. We saw him talk with Laurel about it. He feels guilty that he's left his disabled mom to care for the sick Grandmother. Then we see Chris take the opportunity to bond with Donathan over this. Jonathan's second confessional comments on Chris empathy: To hear his story about having to step up to the plate for his mom kind of like I did you can’t help but relate to that and have a heart for it. I’ve lived it myself....Chris tells him he respects him. Donathan continues: Laurel wants to work with Wendell and Domenick to get out Chris and I want to be there for Laurel but I’ve definitely bonded closer with Chris. I’m kind of in the middle here, pulled back and forth and I’ve got to make a decision for what’s best for me. This is the time I’ve gotta start to thinking about Donathan.

Chris got the confessional after the RC, which had to be meant for him in particular, a college pitcher. He really smoked it, hit every time he threw. This is just me being me and I guess it’s safe to say that I was pretty hot today. I’m like a diamond in the rough; do you see me glow? This ain’t pay-per-view, it’s a free show. I’m still shooting the all day; free throw, mike drop.

Then, after he saw Donathan get upset after the Coffee and pastries, he seizes the opportunity to bond with him... I could see Donathan was a little upset so I saw that as an opportunity to reach out to him because we probably talked the least out of the four Malolos. I was telling him about my mom because I felt it was a good way to relate and to connect and to build true relationships and bonds.

Chris, painted as empathetic, his character gets an uptick socially, and a big uptick physically, both of which could paint a target on his back...except for with Donathan, perhaps.

Bradley also got 2 confessionals as the voice of the leader of nuMalolo. Stephanie and Michael both were seen appealing to Bradley.Jenna's strategy was to latch onto Sebastian.

Bradley got the first confessional of the show reacting to sweating it out that he'd be the boot at the previous TC...Tonight was a massive wake-up call. I thought I was going home. I was sure of it. But, I couldn’t be happier with the original Naviti because without them sticking to the plan, I’d be gone. See Michael apologize to them, it was all he had, just tried to do anything he could, he hopes they understand....I think Michael outed himself as a hard player. Up until now, I thought he was this “fratty Bro” who liked to hang out with Jenna and Stephanie. I was dead wrong on that read and I think that everyone that was in my original alliance sees that Michael is a huge threat.

Bradley admits that he's not so great at reading people, got a wake up call. Will he learn from this mistake? Bradley also got the last confessional before TC...As we go into Tribal Council tonight, there are a hundred different variables that got through your head. So, you have to weigh which person you can trust the most, See Jenna, then Michael, then Stephanie....which person you think is the most dangerous and who is the least threat to my own game. Fortunately for us, we have the numbers, we are in control, and we are going to call the shots.

James, Jenna, Sebastian, and Desiree had 1 confessional this week. James commented on Chris' performance in the RC, noting he's a big physical asset in challenges, he's shown a great willingness to work with the old Malolo's, so with Chris on their side, they are the ones calling the shots.

Jenna admits that the only face she has is a b!tchface. But, she knows it will be one of them, it's an individual game right now. Her strategy is going to try and work her way in with Sebastian so he will protect her. As far as I could see, her strategy worked. I heard Sebastian bring up Stephanie's name time and again.

Sebastian's confessional was acknowledging that Jenna was in a tough spot, but he needs braiders here, and as long as she keep flirting with him, he's okay with that.

So, we saw Michael employ a strategy to appeal to the leader of the old Navitis, Bradley, by pledging loyalty and strength, that he would prove to bring both. We saw Jenna employ the strategy of flirting and siding up to Sebastian. The one that played the wrong strategy, was Stephanie. She pitched herself as a vote for Bradley, but apparently, Bradley doesn't need an extra vote.

Desiree had one confessional: I don’t know what happened on Ghost Island when Stephanie was there so I don’t know what she could have. See her going through her bag....there is nothing here....see Chelsea right there as well.
But I’m starting to think nothing happened because I looked through her bag and there was nothing in her bag.. so I don’t know where she could have put it but she may have gotten the advantage; I’m not sure...

What was funny was that immediately after this confessional, we cut to Bradley and Chelsea sitting next to each other in the shelter, and Bradley asks her, "Are you sure?", and she responds, "YUP!"

For the first time ever, Domenick goes under the radar with no confessionals. Hmmm? Wendell, Laurel, Angela, Kellyn, Libby, and Chelsea all had no confessionals. I thought that Chelsea and Kellyn were seen a lot. Kellyn was questioned by Jiffy after the IC loss. We saw Chelsea and Kellyn going back and forth with boot choices.

So, what does it all mean? Can we tell who's at risk and who's safe? I dunno, but I still give it a whirl.

Safe: Donathan, his stock is rising, but I think he will be safe. Laurel. She went under the radar but she too should be safe. Wendell. We see him have a confessional next week but appears to be narrational about the continuing conflict between Dom & Chris. Libby, seems stable under the radar. Sebastian appears stable for now.

Slight risk: Angela She goes under the radar and could be weak in challenges, does she give them a reason to boot her out? James is apparently with Chris and company, but we know there is a shuffle next week and he's starting a new story arc going from 0 to 1 confessional. Jenna. She came up one confessional and latched onto Sebastian while her BFF was sent packing. She could be separated from Sea Bass next week, could be in trouble. Chelsea falls under the radar, could be a victim of the swap.

At risk: Chris, Domenick. Chris got an uptick, Dom went far under the radar. Both are in each others cross hairs. Michael looks like he's starting a new story arc moving up 1 to 3. Clearly, he's at risk. Kellyn drops down 2, to under the radar. Bradley, he's stable at 2, but he's in the midst of a story arc. Desiree, out of no where she has a confessional and we see her having another next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •