The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-18, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Week 7/Episode 8"

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | total

Domenick N/N/N | 3$ | 3 | 3 | 3 | * | 2 | 3 | 7 | 24
Chris N/N/W | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 7 | 17X
Michael M/M/M | 2$ | 2 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 16
Donathan M/N/N | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 3 | * | 10
Kellyn N/M/M | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 1$| 1 | 10
Desiree N/M/M | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 10
Wendell N/N/W | 2 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 9
Libby M/N/N | * | * | 4 | * | * | * | 2 | 1 | 7
Angela N/N/M | * | * | 4 | 1 | * | 1 | * | * | 6
Jenna M/M/W | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 6
SebastianN/M/W | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 5
Laurel M/N/W | * | 1 | * | 1 | * | 2 | * | 1 | 5
Chelsea N/M/N | * | * | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 3

F20 GonzalesMal | 2 | 2X
F19 Jacob Mal | 3 | 4 | 7X
F18 Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X
F17 Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 5X
F16 StephanieM/M| 1 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 10X
F15 James M/N/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 7X
F14 BradleyN/M/N| * | * | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 8X
F13 Chris N/N/W | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 7 | 17X

$=Winning Quote

Well, with the merge the divide between Domenick and Chris becomes the most prevalent issue. While Dom already has a fake idol, a real idol, and a legacy advantage, Chris, *surprise, surprise*, gets the lone clue to a HII on GI. To even the odds? The two at the heart of it all are the stars of the show with each having 7 confessionals.

Dom gets the first confessional at Naviti....he speaks about being happy to see his boy, Wendell, who he can talk to and is reasonable and intelligent, but then, there is Chris, his nemesis, but hopefully he won't want to cut his throat at this point in the game...

Dom's second notes that he has high hopes for this phase of the game and that he has options....an alliance of four: Donathan, Laurel, Wendell and him, or he could go with the original Naviti's, but Chris is such a wild card...

Third: He observes Chris, that he's tired and cranky, he has no problem dishing out orders while he rests and gets his beauty rest! It's the little things like this that urk him and don't forget this guy wants me out....he doesn't care if the SOB is the greatest guy on earth, if he wants him dead, he needs to go!

Fourth: Dom weighs in, he has a real idol, a legacy advantage, and a fake idol, even though the shell on a string is kind of a joke, Chris believes it is real....

Fifth: Verbally bashing Chris: He's just a joke because what comes out of his mouth is just ridiculous....

Sixth: Chris has to show the world how great he is.....then see Chris with the girls and hie's rapping to them...then he finishes, they'll get a little tired of it, it's just getting old...

HIs last is the second to the last confessional of the show: Tonight is the night I have been waiting for, this rivalry with Chris, it’s going to come to an end. Time and time again he just refuses to let the gauntlet down. so, tonight’s our opportunity to take Chris out which is something that I have been looking to do since day 1....I’m not sure how many relics are sitting out here to be played but I have my legacy advantage in my pocket and I have to play it at either 13 or 6, and there is 13 left of us in this game right now ...whether it’s Chris or me that goes home tonight, this is going to be my moment. I’m throwing all my chips in and saying I’m taking this guy down.

Chris' are similar. His first is about finding the clue to the HII: I’m sitting in the shelter and I ate so much, I can barely even move, I can barely even talk. You know and I’m fixin my buff, and there felt like there was something diff’t about it. So, I open my buff and there is a note that says, SHHHHHH, a secret awaits at tree mail. So, I’m like freaking out, anyone could have sat down and got this buff, I just feel very blessed, it’s exactly what the Dr. ordered. Now that we reached the merge, some one like me who’s really athletic and good at challenges, will be the first ones targeted. So, I gotta be smart. People are walking around this beach, that beach, I gotta do this when no one is watching. He reads the tree mail....Congrats, you have found a clue to the hidden II good at the next TC and possibly more, but, there is a catch, the idol is at GI. Tonight a boat will arrive to sneak you out of camp for a quick round trip to GI. Are you willing to risk getting caught to gain power in the game? Damn right I am.....My whole life I have gotten places because I took risks, so we’re at the point now where you have to go all in, when you are a serious threat like I am. At the same time can I actually get away with it? It’s a huge risk, leaving the island for multiple hours at night and if I get caught and people want to question me, I am screwed.

His second was after Dom and Wendell went to talk to him....Domenick and Wendell were pitching me BS. I’m too SWA-VAY to just buy it. They want to make me their friend so they can just slash me later...I left that conversation the same way I went going in. There is just too much turbulence between Dom and I so as far as I am concerned I need to eliminate my biggest threat...

His third was about his adventure to GI...Wendell and Dom want me out so the only true safety for me is an immunity idol. And the idol is at GI, super impt that I sneek away and not get caught. It was pitch black, everyone was knocked out, it’s time to make my move now. I already had my shoes on, I was strapped up, ready to rock...but, I gotta be smart, make sure that I do this in a stealthy fashion. I live for these moments, luckily, I got out unscathed, I’m pretty clutch at these moments. see him get in the boat and go.

Arrives GI...see flames lit, GI is nothing new to me, I ‘ve been there, but I arrived at night, sort of freaky following the torches, ready to find out in my destiny. Get’s JT’s original idol that he got in game changers 2017...he left this idol back at camp as he left for TC. He was blindsided that night, JT: I got a little over confident, this tainted idol has lost some of it’s potency, it’s good at the next TC.

Only good at next TC, it’s yours, if you are willing to wager your vote at the next TC, you can extend the life of this idol by 1 TC....you can do this up to 5 times or until you lose your vote. Alright. Chris tells us that there are 10 slots, a 50/50 shot. You have the opportunity to extend the shelf life of this idol, if I am lucky. Here’s the catch...it’s also possible if I lose that I can’t vote at the next TC. That’s crucial because I am trying to orchestrate getting rid of Dom. It’s a risk/reward type deal. I am definitely going for it. Impt in this game to take risks, to make it to the end. S is not built to coast. He chooses and wins the first, the idol is now good at the next 2 TC. Then, he chooses again and loses, gets a no vote.

But, that is okay. I m not going to vote at the next TC, but I still have this II to play at one of the next 2 TC’s.

Thank you Survivor gods...JT definitely got a little cocky, I don’t want to be that guy that got sent home with an idol and didn’t use it. I definitely plan on reversing the curse. I will have it in my pocket and be ready to rock.

Fourth: He notes that he would like to compare himself to the likes of Dwayne Wade's...he started at the bottom and now he is here.

Fifth: He's happy for Kellyn, but he doesn't have the IN, so he has to strategize & make a plan. He decides to be the bold one and take them all, except Dom and Wendell to the water hole. Then, we have a scene with all of them at the water hole conversing about what they are all thinking.

The sixth one continues after their meeting...he admits that it is personal for him, he needs Dom to go home. He notes he doesn't have a vote for this TC, so it's simple, he made a fool proof plan, if Dom plays the idol, Wendell will go home, if he doesn't then Dom will go home. He asks, how is that not a great deal for everyone?

Chris has the last confessional before TC: I’m real sketchy right now if everyone is on board? Maybe if I am uncertain, I should use the idol, but first, at the same time, my game could last a lot longer if I can get through this one tribal and use it at the next one. Tonight it is a war and it’s time to take Dom out. If there is blood in the water let’s go for the kill.

The entire episode was about the war that was brewing between Dom and Chris. Wendell has 3 confessionals. He narrates the situation: For this vote I would love for it to be easy peasy Naviti, just get out Micheal or Libby....the problem is Chris and Domenick. It’s like the cold war...it’s like an arms race and these two guys can blow up the world if they want..... Then, he adds that he would like to see if he could get them to come together to vote a Malolo out....I like Dom, he’s my guy in this, but maybe I could be that little bridge, but maybe I will learn that this is impossible, and we have to go the nuclear option.

His second tells us the results: The peace talks came to an abrupt halt. I was willing to collaborate with Chris. The gloves are off now, it’s time to go to war with him.

His third narrates: We get back from the IC and Chris gathers everybody to the water well except Dom and myself. So, I’m tired. Enough is enough dude. This ego of Chris’ is just outta hand and ridiculous and he’s gotta go. ...Because of the way Chris talks to people it’s hard for me to believe he could get me or Dom out....maybe I don’t have to play this idol that has been in my pocket...but, if I feel threatened I will pull out the idol and buy myself a couple more days...

Kellyn had three confessionals. She starts the narration of events with the first confessional, narrates the merge, and then after she wins the IC...She recants them getting a note and get in the boat, it's the merge. They will live on the same beach, the individual part of the game. Now her hard work that she put in to build strong relationships is going to pay off, she can't wait to see what damage she can do...At the merge, she gets the first confessional to narrate the event as well...I know right now that all hell is about to break lose, but right now, in my mind, it’s an even playing field. Everyone gets a random seat at the table. At each seat there is a black buff, we really are one family but after this feast is over, the next step is to start eating each other. Then, we immediately see Dom and Chris. Her third confessional is after the IC win...She cannot believe that she came home with the trophy, but she's still nervous about the vote, Chris and Dom have been at each others throats, after this TC, there will be a line drawn in the sand.

Michael had 2 confessionals: First was that this stage of the game represents hope, to be 18, the youngest Survivor player ever, it's been hard for him so far so not only to make it to the merge but to have an idol, it's like Christmas AM for him!

Second: Michael is willing to play his idol if he has to at TC later....Chris’ plan makes perfect sense. I mean Domenick and Wendell are a dangerous pair they are both smart guys and they are definitely threats to me. But, is this legit? I don’t really know whether or not Dom really has one or if Chris is just trying to put a target on Dom’s back. Truthfully, at tribal if things go crazy tonight I am more than willing to play my idol.

Three people had one confessional and they were all Malolo's. Laurel narrates that Chris and Dom have been beefing with each other since day 1. Merge beach is not big enough for the both of them....as soon as one leaves they start trash talking the other to every one around them.

Jenna tells us her point of view: It’s a perfect day today, like Dom and Chris have been at war with each other, taking the tension off me, or even Michael or Libby. It’s amazing, because I have been at the bottom so much, like now that I am in like more of a powerful position, it just really feels good to know that we have a lot of the power and control right now. Hmmm? Is she too confident too soon?

Next there is Libby, and she echoes the same thing that Jenna said...There is a war going on right now and people just have to decide what side they want to be on? Chris’ side, or Dom’s side? It feels really good to be safe tonight...honestly...

Desiree also has one...There is definitely a war going on around here and it’s beautiful to me because then they lose sight of what is actually happening. Everybody is splitting votes between Dom, Wendell, and Chris so the old Naviti girls can flip this to get who I want out which is Libby!

So, the rivalry between Chris and Dom has come to it's climax. Despite getting an idol, Chris does not make the right decisions and does not reverse the curse. I have to wonder if Chris had suggested splitting votes between Dom and someone else other than Wendell, would he have been able to pull it off? Or, did this just seem like something was made over nothing, because Chris was the big challenge whore and the very obvious one to take out when he doesn't win the IN?

So, where are we now? Dom and Wendell have 2 idols between them and seem like they are in the drivers seat. Last week, Wendell was trying to salvage the Naviti's, rope Chris back in, and target one of Libby, Michael, or Jenna. So, with Chris out of the way, I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to that plan. Michael has an idol, Libby does not. This past episode, when Dom told Donathan and Laurel that Libby and Jenna would be with them to vote out Chris, they said, NO, do not tell them...they are trying to bluff you.

So, Libby, Jenna, Michael on the bottom. Michael has an idol.

Safe: Dom, Wendell, Kellyn, Laurel, Donathan, Chelsea,
Slight risk: Sebastian, he's a big challenge threat, and he was on team Chris, up till last week. He's tied to Jenna. Desiree and Angela....they were out of the loop. Expendable? Michael is on all of their radar, but he has the idol. Will he make the right decision and play it when he needs to? I think he will, but he's at slight risk because there is a possibility that he plays it on the wrong person?
High Risk: Libby, Jenna

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •