The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-18, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-18 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | total

Domenick N/N | 3$ | 3 | 3 | 3 | 12
Stephanie M/M | 1 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 8
Michael M/M | 2$ | 2 | 1 | 1 | 6
Kellyn N/M | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 6
Donathan M/N | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | 5
Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 5X
Chris N/N | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 5
Angela N/N | * | * | 4 | 1 | 5
James M/N | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 4
Libby M/N | * | * | 4 | * | 4
Wendell N/N | 2 | * | 1 | 1 | 4
Jenna M/M | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 3
Sebastian N/M | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3
Laurel M/N | * | 1 | * | 1 | 2
Bradley N/M | * | * | * | 2 | 2
Desiree N/M | 1 | * | * | * | 1
Chelsea N/N | * | * | * | 1 | 1

F20 Gonzales Mal | 2 | 2X
F19 Jacob Mal | 3 | 4 | 7X
F18 Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X
F17 Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 5X

$=Winning Quote

Last week Brendan was not seen in the preview promos at all. We had really no other promos to examine. Nothing but a few clips for sneak peaks. His confessional count went up from 1-2. He narrated events at nuMalolo. So far, the boots seem to be getting an uptick in confessionals prior to their boot episode. Last season, was the season of the hidden boots, as all but one got a descending confessional count in their pre-boot episode ~ hidden boots. This is just an observation so far. We'll see.

Dominick was the star of the show again. First confessional: Me and Wendell had such a nice game plan, we were all going to vote out Angela but the former Malolo caught us by surprise, we got our a$$ kicked out there. After this confessional, we see him and Wendell talking after TC, talking about how they made enemies of everyone but they still have each other, and Dom tells Wendell there is hope, he has the idol.

His second was all about finding the legacy advantage from Morgan: When I woke up today and I llked down at the bottom of my bag, oh man, something is in there. See him go off by himself...could be a good thing, could be a bad thing. Since tribal didn’t really go the way I was hoping I’m praying that it’s something that is going to help me in this game. Reaches in his bag....pulls it out, OMG...Morgan, my girl, I love you. Legacy advantage was given to me by my girl Morgan. Just the greatest hope for me....he reads it, with this in your possession safe when there are only 13 people left or 6 people left in the game. 17 of us in there right now, okay. I can take all the help I can get out here. I already have the idol, but I want every advantage I can get out here. There are definitely lessons to be learned by these relics out here. It’s important that I really reverse these curses. (see him kiss it). I don’t want to go down and be eaten alive the same way these past players have been. ....OMG!

Last one was about Laurel wanting to work with he and Wendell...Laurel surprised the he!! out of me, she’s here to play and play hard. I thought the only friend I had out here was Wendell, (see Wendell and Donathan) but now knowing that Laurel and Donathan are willing to work with us and get Chris out (see Chris and Libby), it feels great cause I feel like I have life again. See Dom and Laurel

Survivor LOVES it when you go from top to bottom, or when you go from the bottom to the top! As Jiffy underlined at the IC when nuNaviti came from behind to win it, you NEVER give up. Dominick's confessionals embody that "I'm never giving up and there is always hope" attitude.

Kellyn and Bradley both had 2 confessionals. The two who are seemingly running things among the old Navitis at the nuMalolo camp. Kellyn made a comment about drawing for rocks to ghost island about how it was her greatest fear, and Jiffy commented on it. She got the confessional because the Survivor gods sent her to GI...Come on S gods, I knew that they heard me. I’m scared but I also feel this is where I am meant to be.

Then, we hear about her life saga and trusting her gut at GI....This is my biggest S fear, to be out on the island by myself. I can get through anything when I have people around to talk with...my game out here is a social game. , but here, now that I am alone, I am trying to not let the whole idea of ghost island get to me. I’m trying to control my thoughts...cracks the urn. And, just see what is waiting for me, Game on follow the fire, my mind starts racing I have to follow the fire, and it’s the most afraid feeling that I have had out here. Sees the note: GI game of chance. I will wager a secret advantage if you will wager your next vote at TC...if you win, you will have the power in the game. If you lose you will not vote at the next TC. I am feeling sick to my stomach, right now Malolo sits at 5 original Naviti and 4 original Malolo. If I lose, we lose the numbers, so it is a huge risk to give up that vote. Would the S gods have given...in this game where one bad decision can affect your life, you just gotta trust your gut. I just cannot play the game. I will keep my vote for the next tribal.

Ghost Island is all about being haunted by terrible decisions and it makes me wonder if i have done the right thing? I’m not sure. If it’s something that comes back to me, I can live with myself, and it’s crazy with how this game just weaves in with who you are, crying, where you are and where you want to go. I’ve been blindsided in my personal life, like so many times, so in the last 2 years, I’ve really changed my life by trying to make the right decisions, trusted my gut. I got married and decided not to be in that relationship anymore, I changed my career path, went back to grad school got an MBA and got a new job....and, the fact of the matter is if I hadn’t trusted my gut than I wouldn’t be here today. I believe sticking to who you are and trusting your gut can get you further intros game. (More character development).

She was afraid of making a bad decision, but she trusted her gut and did the right thing. Moral: Trust your gut aka episode title. Only question remaining is will Kellyn make it all the way to final TC by trusting her gut?

Bradley finally has confessionals. He's starting an arc. His first: As soon as we got back from the Immunity challenge, it was somber, but I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face because well like, this is fantastic, we have the power tonight. See Michael in the shelter, and pans to Bradley

continues: I’m trying to play like a Boston Rob or a Kim Spradlin, we’ve got the numbers, we’ve got the control, we just need to keep the ducks in a row. See them in the shelter...

I think stonewalling the old malolo people is the best tactic at this point.

Wow, comparing himself to Boston Rob or Kim Spradlin, operative words: "trying to play like".

After this confessional we see him talk with Stephanie, who offers him a bone, she doesn't want to go, and he dismisses her and the opportunity. Not very boston Rob or Kim Spradlin like. As Stephanie wrote so clearly in the sand, HOPE, that is what Bradley had to offer her, but didn't. Fail.

His second confessional: Tonight, Brendan is an option to take out because he does like to play that leader role. He’s like a dad that gives terrible pep talks....which is fine, he can lead people because the leader never wins. OTOH, Michael’s a strong guy, (see michael carrying a dead tree trunk), and they won’t see it coming. Ive been thinking about every single detail, that’s what I do, that’s what is going to make me a fantastic lawyer. (I do believe that Boston Rob was a leader, a driver of the bus per se, that did win the game?)

Ten players had one confessional. There were only 17 confessionals in the entire episode.

We will start with Stephanie: Right now I don’t think these 5 are going to crack, and it’s so frustrating for me because I have so much more game in me left to play!

See Stephanie in the sand, alone on the beach, nice sympathetic music is playing...Being a single mom I think my greatest fear is failing my kids. So, I hope I am here to see another day. Right now it’s out of my hands and it makes me sick that someone like Bradley is still in this game.....see the word she has written in the sand....”HOPE”.

Stephanie still has hope, and we know that that is a positive in this show, with a theme of never giving up. She's afraid, but she has hope.

Michael gets the last confessional of the show for the third time. This one was his only confessional but it's all about HOPE as well, and giving his hope to his entire group. Clearly, the word HERO comes to mind.

What I do with this idol completely dictates what I do in this game and my alliances. It’s gonna be a risk. I’m not here to just play an idol and be safe for a few more days.

Michael to the group: We are going to need a whole lot of luck tonight, the idol may not be enough. I’m going to pull it out in TC and I’m going to say I am playing this for one of the 4 of us, see Steph and Jenna, Hopefully one person flips and the 4 of us vote Bradley. Do you guys agree?

I think tonight is war between these two groups and we are gunning for Bradley. We have our work cut out for us when it comes to trying to flip a number or two. You know i think we might be able to convince a few people like Sebastian and Chelsea, that they are on the bottom of their alliance. The biggest Survivor mistake in the history of Survivor in my opinion is James walking out with 2 idols, and I feel responsible to end that curse and end that legacy, even though this is not a traditional immunity idol, I do have a plan up my sleeve tonight to lie and stretch it’s power. Cut to TC.

Donathan also has one confessional, he's narrating the conflict between Chris and Domenick....It’s kind of like Chris vs. Domenick right now, those 2 are like definitely butting heads....
Donathan continues: Chris is wanting us to get Domenick out, saying he’s got the idol...I don’t know if it’s true or not, but that is what he’s feeding us...

Brendan's lone confessional was about playing the one card they had, the idol, and that Stephanie and Jenna needed to know so they didn't feel on the outside.

Chris' confessional was: When I was sent to GI, I had this plan in the workings to blindside Dom. but, they chose Morgan.....So I have to figure out the truths about what happened. (See Dominick in a chair...Wendell and Dom went for Angela because they wanted to take power away from me....that was a big mistake. Hear the music flip flop....

...To me, it’s an opportunity to jump in with the Malolos.

Chris vs Domenick is coming to a head, and Chris and Dom are both fixated almost on each other. I expect this to get resolved sooner rather than later....?

Angela had a sharp decline in confessionals from 4 -1. That could be a good or bad sign for her. Her lone confessional was the first of the show...Domenick and Wendell voted for me, I thought I could trust both of them, but a wolf is a wolf. If you are disguised in sheets clothing when you take it off you are still a wolf.

All we see her do is go off with Chris and tell him about it. We don't see any social game from her to confront the situation. I don't give her much hope for longevity.

Wendell got a confessional after Dom told him he had the idol and there was hope. we might be on the bottom, but fortunately my buddy Domenick got an idol, that’s great! Now, we have a chance to shake things up a bit.

Domenick talking to Wendell: the same way we broke away from our group, someone over there will break from theirs. It’s doable!

Wendell continues: We have to make the smartest move that we can make.

After Dom and Wendell vow to make something happen, we see the sun RISE at camp nuNaviti. A positive sign indeed.

Sebastian: The group has decided to take out some big boys in this game, see Michael, then Brendan. Michael and Brendan, they are kinda like helpless penguins on a tropical island, and that kind of scares me because I’m a big boy too. But for now, I’m going to go with the flow because for now, the Malolo can go no further Low Low low low.

Sebastian was astute to note them going after the big boys, but he's really playing a low key, go with the flow, provider game. He held firm with his group, will that serve him well?

Laurel: It would be easier to side with Chris and get Domenick and Wendell out, I don’t want to work with him.... See Laurel and Donathan discussing losing Wendell...she continues, In real life I went to Yale University and I was a division one athlete...I like to call the shots but here it’s a diff’t story. I’ve been playing under the radar but I want that to change, I want to have my name on the game.

Then, we proceed to see her approach Domenick. A new story arc begins for Laurel. (and Donathan, perhaps?).

Finally, Chelsea gets one confessional, her first. The start of a story arc for her? Narrational: You never know if the original Malolo 4 have an HII. We’re banking on the fact that they are gonna think that we want to keep strength so we’d go for one of the girls, but we are going to vote out one of the guys. They won’t expect it. So, if they play the idol, they won’t play it correctly.

She narrates the decision of the group. She doesn't seem to have much story of her own.

James, Libby, Jenna, and Desiree all fly under the radar. We know that Jenna will have a confessional next week with flirting with Sebastian, another story arc for her???

So, how to categorize...?

If the boots are becoming more prominent in the pre-boot episode than the most at risk would be: Bradley, then Laurel/Chelsea. Hmmmm? Bradley or Chelsea?

If the boots are descending in the pre-boot episode than the most at risk would be: Stephanie, Chris, James, Libby, Jenna.

Rock solid in confessionals are: Domenick, Michael, Kellyn, Donathan, Wendell, Sebastian, and Desiree.

Right now we know that at nuMalolo there are 5 old Navitis, and 3 old Malolos. But, it appears that Chris is on fire in the throwing challenge and could win the RC for nuNaviti, which would mean that Stephanie, thank you Sheldor, gets picked to go to GI. I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses to get an advantage. She's already in the minority, so does she really need a vote, or does she really need an advantage of some sort?

Now, for the IC. We see there is a puzzle to do, and Bradley and Kellyn are doing it for nuMalolo, while James and Domenick are doing it for nuNaviti. While Bradley and Kellyn have proven to be good at puzzles, I think James is an ivy leaguer, and Domenick is in construction, which makes him good spatially. I am not discounting them yet!

Considering everything:

Safe: Laurel, Stephanie, Domenick, Michael, Kellyn, Donathan, Wendell, Sebastian

At risk: Chelsea, James, Libby, Laurel, Jenna, Desiree
High Risk: Bradley, Chris, Angela

I would like to put someone else at high risk, I may rearrange as the week goes on...Moved Jenna to at risk, as she's distracting Sebastian with flirting, and it may call attention to herself from the others. She also falls in confessionals. I had Desiree in the at risk because she has no confessionals, again, and she's seen in the promo going into her bag....just did seem out of place. Maybe Stephanie's advantage was a vote steal, and she steals Desiree's? I have no idea....just seems off that they put a shot of Desiree going in her bag when she's really not in the spotlight...ever.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •