The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-18, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Week 5/Episode 6"

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | total

Domenick N/N/N | 3$ | 3 | 3 | 3 | * | 2 | 14
Michael M/M/M | 2$ | 2 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 12
Chris N/N/W | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 9
Kellyn N/M/M | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 8
Desiree N/M/M | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 3 | 8
Donathan M/N/N | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 7
James M/N/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 7X
Angela N/N/M | * | * | 4 | 1 | * | 1 | 6
Bradley N/M/N | * | * | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 6
Wendell N/N/W | 2 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 5
Jenna M/M/W | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 5
SebastianN/M/W | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 5
Laurel M/N/W | * | 1 | * | 1 | * | 2 | 4
Libby M/N/N | * | * | 4 | * | * | * | 4
Chelsea N/M/N | * | * | * | 1 | * | 1 | 2

F20 GonzalesMal | 2 | 2X
F19 Jacob Mal | 3 | 4 | 7X
F18 Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X
F17 Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 5X
F16 StephanieM/M| 1 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 10X
F15 James M/N/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 7X

$=Winning Quote

The 2 boot choices had the top confessional counts this week. Michael and Desiree. Desiree is in a big arc for her....and, so is Michael. HIs second week with 3 confessionals, but he was the decoy boot in both episodes. Desiree has the first confessional of the show and whines about the swap, "Why Jeff, why? Fate is the homey. Next she talks about how at the last swap they were all good, had 5 strong numbers, now old Naviti is still up in the numbers but Angela is a question mark, she's been with James for a while and she doesn't know what she is thinking. Her last was after the IC, it was the worst moment of her life, she wanted to prove herself. She's used to exceeding expectations, but she failed, she's the biggest loser. Because of her someone has to go. She's still a player in this game so it's going to be James. She doesn't know him, so it's him.

So far her only connection is with the old Naviti's. It's worked so far so why not? We don't see Desiree as a player making social connections with everyone.

Michael. First one was also re: the swap. It wasn't the best for him, he's still down in numbers but it's a new beginning and he's going to make the bast of it. Positive. This confessional followed Dom's confessional about nuNaviti and being received Chris isn't there and that now he feels in control. It was followed by a confessional from the nuGreen tribe. Next, he comments on the post swap. At first he saw that it was he and James vs 3 Naviti's, and he was worried that he would be the next to go, but now he sees that there is a crack with Angela, who was stabbed in the back by her own tribe. (Hope). Last, he comments on losing the IC again, fifth time to TC, it sucks but it's Survivor: Ghost Island and they are supposed to reverse the curses, not create new ones! A bit of humor. Reactionary.

Dom, Chris, Kellyn, James, Bradley, and Laurel all had 2 confessionals each. Dom's first was after the swap and his relief of not having Chris on his tribe anymore, the ball is finally in his court and he can decide where the game goes from here. Next, he continues talking about the relief of not having Chris breathing down his neck anymore, and telling everyone to get rid of him. He's not on defense anymore, he's in control, he's got 3 original Naviti and he's got Donathan, but they could still play him, like he was played before. No more training wheels out here, time to get dirty. Then, he goes on the say that Libby is the devil in an angels body. He's got her number, every time he has a conversation with her, she doesn't give him anything. She's got to go almost as much as Chris has to go.

Looks like Domenick gets rid of one public enemy only to change his focus to another.

Chris, similarly, has a confessional regarding getting rid of Domenick. HIs first is about himself and the work he has to do....You know when you are a big athletic guy and charismatic, like I am, I won’t lie to you, it’s exhausting. Some people can just sit around and chill and let the game evolve. Where I am sitting, I have to think ahead and develop this bond, see him fist bump Jenna, and that bond, because I have an X on my back from day one.

HIs next confessional is funny as it really sounds to the viewer that he is describing himself to the tee....I am hesitant to tell people that I still model because for some crazy reason people think that models maybe self absorbed, might be dumb, just a lot of things that might not be beneficiary to me in a tribe setting.

Kellyn had two....her first is narrational about how Chris and Dom couldn't keep it Naviti strong and instead they started to vote out Angela, and she's starting to get a bad feeling in her stomach....aka gut (that she refers to at TC
Her next was feeling that Angela is acting paranoid and she could see her coming after her and Des...she feels more uncomfortable going into this TC, doesn't trust Angela, she's all over the place, doesn't know if she knows what is in her own head, she's dangerous. Tonight will tell them whether or not it's still Naviti vs Malolo, or whether every thing has turned brown.

Kellyn seems like the champion of staying true to the original grouping. Which makes no real sense to me, she's always discounted anyone on the other tribe, and has been in their faces about it. She was smart about the decision she made on Ghost Island, but to me, she's not playing smart. Not playing the unified tribe, she's devisive.

James: The swap didn't work for him, he's back on the bottom with the naviti, and he's not close to Michael. But, they are the only two Malolo and he thinks that they are on the same page. He has a lot of work to do. HIs final one was that old Naviti has the numbers, he and Michael have a lot of work to do, he moved back to South Korea at 2, and then moved to US at 16, no friends, had to learn the language, and learn how to connect with people. Those experiences will help him now...I have to give it to James. He was one of the few this season that was open to all.

I have to wonder if Kellyn approached Michael to vote with she and Des....I wonder if indeed a promise was made with them? We knew that Michael wasn't close with James....and Kellyn and Des had reservations about Angela...?

Laurel had 2 confessionals associated with Chris. A counter to Chris. She talks about Chris talking about himself, then she proceeds to talk about herself....It’s kind of hard to be around Chris. He’s the guy that likes to hear himself talk but I have been put in a bunch of different situations and I have found a way to fit in within every one. The skill that I have is fitting in with everyone that I am around and being what they need me to be.

Next, I think he thought he was going to blow my mind by revealing that he was a model. But, it doesn’t mean that much to me what he is....jock, model, personal trainer, whatever he is. It’s nice to have him because he is such a competitor and he wants to win competitions so badly that he wants to win, but I think the tribe is starting to get a little rubbed the wrong way by Chris.I think it’s fine for us to let him talk, let him dig his own grave. I think as long as we keep winning that we are happy to smile and nod and go along with it. But, I think in the event that we do lose, Chris is in for a world of trouble. Enlightening. Chris on the radar if they go to TC pre-merge.

Finally, Bradley, This is the third week in a row that Bradley has 2 confessionals. His arc is in full swing, is it his last? First Bradley talks about coming back to the great camp, as though from a slum...pillows, blankets, coffee. From a strategic game view, Dom is a good ally of his, Chelsea has been with him all along, 3 of us, 2 of them, but there is a lot of unknowns as this beach.

Next, Bradley talks about how Dom warned him about Libby. if they go to TC, she's strategically the better option. He's back with his strongest ally, Dom, and they are on the same page, it feels great! Then he starts with the arrogance: In terms of this game, maybe I’m a better player than I thought I was! Ah, well, I thought I was fantastic, but if I am actually as fantastic as I think, than I am playing an A+ game. Hmmmmm? Arrogance = kiss of death?

Wendell, Jenna, Sebastian, Angela and Chelsea all have one confessional. Wendell talks post swap, and notes that he was ready to drop his buff, after trying so hard to manage two huge egos, Dom and Chris, who both want to kill each other. While he won't be with his boy, Dom, Chris and he are on another team together. He's a beast of an athlete and he has an extremely winning track record. But, when it comes time to hear Chris gloat, brag, and boast, he doesn't love that at all.

Jenna notes that it's kind of scary having to start from scratch, but she is happy because she's tired of being on a losing tribe that has to worry about just plain survival, and she wants to know what it's like to win a reward, have some food...fresh start is perfect timing and she's excited about it.

Sebastian: He's big into collecting things and he makes a big fuss that although he didn't get to know Wendell before because he was with Dom, now Wendell had the heart to bring his little conch shell all the way back even though it was reeking in his bag. Sebastian is just such fluff.

Angela notes a woe is me confessional...I do trust James and this game is all about relationships. In the military it was always like a family. I was always surrounded by great friends, and then retiring, II lost that big chunk of family, and then my daughter went away to college and then I started going through my divorce, and now I’m alone. Crying, I don’t know it’s just hard. I mean it’s good, I was raised to focus on everybody elses happiness, now I am focused on me. I’m trying to figure out where I want to go and what I want to do.... Then, she continues with the extended confessional but she is dressed differently and she's in a different spot....With James I have had a lot of genuine conversations with him, while I would like to stay loyal to Naviti. I’ve got to watch out for me first. So, now the only question is, what’s going to get me further in the game?

Chelsea: the last couple days at the Malolo camp, we haven’t been eating at all, we had lost 4 challenges in a row. I was just completely drained. Coming back here and having such an amazing camp and having that cup of coffee gave me that sense of home and made me feel like I have the energy to keep fighting out here.

Donathan and Libby both fly under the radar. Bradley told us that he was confident, they had the numbers. We see him reconnect with Dom. They could both be boot targets next week if they go to TC, and we have also been told that Libby is more at risk than Donathan.

What does it mean and who is at risk:

Michael, Chris, Kellyn, Desiree, and Bradley are in the midst of an arc. One of them will most likely be the boot.

Safe: Dom, Wendell, Jenna, Laurel, Chelsea, Sebastian, Donathan
slight risk: Kellyn, Libby, Angela
High risk: Michael, Chris, Desiree, Bradley

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •