The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-20-18, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13"

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10| 11| 12| 13| total
Domenick N/N/N | 3$ | 3 | 3 | 3 | * | 2 | 3 | 7 | 1 | | 3 | 2 | 3 | 33
Wendell N/N/W | 2 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 4 | | 4 | 3 | 3 | 23
Kellyn N/M/M | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | | 2 | 5 | 4 | 22X
Donathan M/N/N | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 3 | * | 1 | | 2 | 2 | 5 | 20
Laurel M/N/W | * | 1 | * | 1 | * | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | | 2 | 3 | 3 | 15
Angela N/N/M | * | * | 4 | 1 | * | 1 | * | * | 1 | | * | * | * | 7
SebastianN/M/W | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | * | | 1 | * | 1 | 7

F20 GonzalesMal | 2 | 2X
F19 Jacob Mal | 3 | 4 | 7X
F18 Morgan N/N | * | 1 | 4 | 5X
F17 Brendan M/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | | 5X
F16 StephanieM/M| 1 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 10X
F15 James M/N/M | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 1 | 2 | 7X
F14 BradleyN/M/N| * | * | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 8X
F13 Chris N/N/W | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 7 | 17X
F12 Libby M/N/N| * | * | 4 | * | * | * | 2 | 1 | 4 |11X
F13 DesireeN/M/M| 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | |7 X
F14 Jenna M/M/W| 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | | 2 | 9X
F15 MichaelM/M/M| 2$ | 2 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 3 | | 4 | 23X
F16 ChelseaN/M/N| * | * | * | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | | * | 1 | 4X
F17 Kellyn N/M/M| 2 | * | 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 1$| 1 | 1 | | 2 | 5 | 4 | 22X

$=Winning Quote

Jonathan has 5 confessionals. He is sick of Laurel bouncing around so much, and does not want to be in the middle. He wants to make his move now and get one of the 2 guys out who are running the show. He is dropping "truth bombs"...

First confessional: He and Laurel have been together since day 1, she's frustrating always changing her mind, and they have had opportunities to take out Dom and Wendell. They have run the show, time to take the game into his own hands....being in the middle is not going to get him to the end. If Laurel keeps bouncing, I may have to play this game by myself, and I am ready for that challenge.
Second: Those 2 have always been the top dogs and I am not the type of person to let that happen no more.

Third: After Wendell and Dom chose Laurel for the reward, I am pissed off, he's not seeing himself with those 4 anymore. I want to prove to Wendell and Dom that I am not one to mess with.
Fourth: When they went for reward, I saw where lines are drawn, so now it's time for me to get in their heads a little bit, I definitely think my truth bombs are working right now, and hopefully that scares Wendell to death and I want them two to be scared of each other. I want to pit them against each other....
Fifth: Wendell and Dom were creeping around and doing things that they didn't want me to see, it weirded me out. I am just gonna have to go for broke from this point...this is the only option for me right now.

Ellyn had 4 confessionals. She got the first reactionary confessional at the top of the show, she's going with her gut. Second: Donathan came to me about voting one of the guys, I tried that once, but if they want to with me, that is great! Third: rough losing I needed it but Don cam to me about voting Wendell out and I want to see people put their money where their mouth is and I want to see it go down tonight. Fourth: don is absolutely unpredictable, he does what he does best, throws out a grenade and see who catches it, and if he is going to blow something up that might be my glimmer of hope.

Dom, Wendell, and Laurel all have 3. Laurel's are all about that Dom and Wendell definitely feel that she is totally with them, as she had a chance last time and she stayed loyal. She knows she cannot beat them at the end. Seven could be the last time to get them out, but problem is that Dom and Wendell are two of her best friends, they could have picked her off and they didn't. So, it's risky. Next, she's being grateful that she is on reward with her buddies, but make no mistake, she wants the game before their friendship, she will cut their throats. Then, after she won immunity, and Wendell had finished it as well, she changes her tune. It's not the right time to take them out now, so she will make the smart move instead of the big move right now.

Dom: His first was about the reward. They arrived in a boat and gave out all the great stuff, and the kids reaction is just as his own kids react to gifts, it's universal. They all brought their different flavor to the reward, a perfect combination, couldn't have been a better three out there. Next, Reacts to Donathan and his "truth bombs".....He told u s he can't win against us, he's going kamikaze on them, he's ready to make his big move, I can smell it in the air. He doesn't know what the he!! he is going to do but he's scaring me...he's going to ruin his game and my game, he's blowing the entire game up. And last: "Kellyn is a huge threat, not only to win immunities, but she’s super likable, she has a lot of fiedns on the jury.So, the general consensus is to work to take Kellyn out.......just out of no where Don decides to go bonkers, it seems as we approach the end of the game, Donathan just decides to implode on himself. Ellyn is the bigger threat but at least she’s reasonable. "

Wendell: First is that he and Dom have been together since day 1, but Laurel questions a lot, and so they picked her for the reward to shore up their alliance, reward her for being loyal and to cement our loyalty to us...Next, they are worried that Donathan could try something so he wants to try to flex some kind of muscle at Tribal, he has one real idol, but has been working on a good fake, just needs the paper work. His last confessional was the last of the show....they don't know what donation is capable of you never know when someone runs off to talk to the person that is being voted out, but Kellyn is super strategic and good at challenges. If you knock out a threat at 7, that increases our odds...every move, every decision has to be super strategic at this point. The end is in sight and he wants to sprint to the end.

Sebastian had one, he wants to use his GI advantage to prove that he can play the game of S and win.

At the most risk: Donathan had his spike, he's the next biggest threat out there. Sebastian's advantage will not work with 2 real idols. Angela had her moment in the game when she won one challenge. She's a non essential person and a non-threat. Final three: Laurel, Wendell, and Dominick.

Best chance to win is the star of the show: Dominick. He started out with a bang when he spoke up in the first episode about how Chris had made a bad decision. He had to do a lot of damage control and it made him work hard in the beginning. He wisely settled down and let others make some decisions. He won some challenges. It's been his story through the season, and Wendell has been a part of Dom's story. At least that is how I see it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •