Another good episode, and they are spreading the camera time around nicely.
1. Kim (2). Back on top and playing well.
2. Chelsea (8). Big bump because this was her episode.
3. Troy "Troyzan" (12). Another big bump, way to play Survivor!
4. Sabrina (1). Still like her, she had less attention this time, and wasn't a good caller though she made up for it with wicked puzzle skills.
5. Jay (6). Head in the game.
6. Jonas (3). Still seems like a good player but we don't hear enough of his game.
7. Monica (5).
8. Christina (4).
9. Greg "Tarzan" (14). He may be a little too direct for the game of Survivor but otherwise I like the way he thinks.
10. Bill (9). I can understand why some people don't like him but he doesn't really bother me, should probably take it down a few notches but people do sometimes indulge their eccentricities for TV.
11. Leif (7). We just don't hear enough from him.
12. Michael (11).
13. Alicia (10).
14. Kat (15). Considered moving her up, still nice to look at.
15. Colton (16). Ugh. Whatever chance he has of getting out of bottom-feeder status pretty much depends on someone else becoming worse than he is. Especially if he's going to keep using demeaning (and racist in this case) terms like "ghetto trash."
Good-bye Matt (14). Er-er-Er-er-ERRRRRRRRRR!