1. Kim - Yeah, she's been pretty great so far, being one of the few sensible people in this cast of deranged idiots. Her confessionals are reminding me a bit of Sophie's last year, except with a bit more screen time. Good for Kim.
2. Troy - I dunno, I thought he had a solid episode. He seemed to be in the center of the vote, and was completely dead-on about why they needed to vote Matt (as opposed to Bill). The previews suggest it might become a tumultuous road next week with Colton, so we'll see where he ends up next week.
3. Christina - Again, one of the more sane women of this season. Sitting next to Alicia most of the time (story-wise), this seems natural.
4. Jonas - Seems like a nice guy. Usually says the right thing on camera. Got no complaints with him.
5. Sabrina - Good leadership and, like Jonas, I almost always agree with her assessments of the situation. She's solid.
6. Chelsea - I liked her a little more in Eps 1 and 2, with the rain really bothering her this week. It's not that bad or anything since she's still clearly a very strong woman.
7. Bill - They portrayed him as being overly annoying, but I can at least appreciate his enthusiasm. People treat Survivor too much like a business trip so it's nice to see somehow having a good time. Plus, Colton hates him, which is a positive to me.
8. Monica - She seems to be doomed, but I like her well enough. I wish they'd show her more this season.
9. Leif - Seems nice, but too invisible.
10. Jay - Generally invisible, but his joining the alliance was funny.
11. Michael - Also very invisible lately. Don't remember much about him, other that the Ep1 thing.
12. Greg - Well, at least he put some pants on for this episode. But him asking Jeff about the votes was a pretty sad moment for him. Is he going to be the out-of-touch guy this season?
13. Kat - Meh, whatever. I guess I can buy into a character development story (if it happens), but she's gotta get there first. Right now, meh.
14. Colton - He pretty much has no game aside from gaming the system, so it's hard for me to root for him. Does provide maybe a couple amusing one-liners, though, so there's always that.
15. Alicia - She has annoyed me in every single appearance she has had so far. In Week 1, she throws a tantrum about making a deal with the guys for fire. This week, she's mooching off of them and has the gall to tell them they can't borrow the boat even one time. Ugh, ugh, ugh. The men seriously need to throw her into a volcano or something.
A 2003 IceCat original