1. Sabrina: While she was shown to be a bit shaky in the calling portion of the IC, she pulled out the win with the puzzle, under pressure. That was the biggest story of the episode.
2. Kim: It's all about what the editors chose to show. She was part of the fishing trio, she received the congrats from the guys. She was the one that appeared to be giving Sabrina the most guidance in the puzzle challenge. She didn't whine about the rain.
3. Troy: Way to put that smug d-bag, Matt in his place. Unlike, Tarzan, he understands the concept of subtlety.
4. Jay: Not as dumb as I initially thought. He's in a fairly decent position and the misfits obviously like him enough. (oh yeah, he's nice to look at too.)
5. Monica: She seems like a pretty cool chick. It's hard to say why else I like her and I hope she finds her groove.
6. Tarzan/Greg: I like the way he stood up for Colton and stood up for Matt. Pushing for Matt, rather than Bill as the boot was a good idea. He's clearly a bit clueless as to how to play the game but I'll put him up here this week. The fact that he kept his clothes on helped too.
7. Chelsea: I still like her but I didn't like the whining.
8. Christina: Not much on her this week.
9. Colton: If it wasn't for his smarmy eye-rolling faces at tribal council, I might have ranked him higher. However, I think he played intelligently. He was seen trying to shut Tarzan off when he was saying more than he should have (about strategizing) and I think he was smart to let the team vote our Matt rather than his first choice, Bill.
10. Jonas: He seems to have become a follower.
11. Leif: I don't know if this guy has game, or he's just a novelty player. Unfortunately, the latter seems more likely so far.
12. Michael: Well at least he wasn't target # 1 or 2. I have no idea why he voted for Bill.
13. Alicia: Not doing much to make me like her.
14. Kat: She still seems like a useless bimbo but I fear she will go far.
15. Bill: Ugh, I'm with Colton on this. That YOYOYO, BRO bs would make me insane after about 5 minutes.
Matt: The head rooster was served up as dinner.